Author Topic: Off Duty Police Pulls Gun On Black Man In Hoodie (Brazil)  (Read 5742 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Off Duty Police Pulls Gun On Black Man In Hoodie (Brazil)
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2017, 10:04:39 AM »
You really don't think that black people just have it in them to commit more crime and not think about consequences?i mean come on,I know your black and all but I don't stick up for all of the white people.They do drivebys and kill innocent children with no care in the world.Everymorning I watch the news and it's a shooting in Roxbury,Dorchester or mattapan every fucking morning,no shootings in Weston,Sudbury,Dover,sherborn,Lincoln etc... only the black neighborhoods.

It's not just him. You have to understand that blacks make up about 25% of the Democratic Party base. So, you're going to get a lot of excuse making and denials one more pathetic than the next.

The biggest gathering of KKK and neo-Nazis in the last decade amounted to 500 people, but it gave the Dem media  arm a chance to say "You see you see it's the racism." Meanwhile, every black inner city in the country is a fucking shooting gallery and it's all black on black crime.

You have congressional elections coming up in 2018. The Democrats have to put a silk hat on this pig.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2017, 10:05:45 AM »
It's not just him. You have to understand that blacks make up about 25% of the Democratic Party base. So, you're going to get a lot of excuse making and denials one more pathetic than the next.

The biggest gathering of KKK and neo-Nazis in the last decade amounted to 500 people, but it gave the Dem media  arm a chance to say "You see you see it's the racism." Meanwhile, every black inner city in the country is a fucking shooting gallery and it's all black on black crime.

How Blacks settle things
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2017, 10:11:56 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2017, 10:23:11 AM »
Would of loved to of knocked that ghetto crackhead bitch the fuck out.

Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2017, 10:33:54 AM »

Hahahaha,I've had enough mooches in my life don't need anymore.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2017, 10:58:15 AM »
You really don't think that black people just have it in them to commit more crime and not think about consequences?i mean come on,I know your black and all but I don't stick up for all of the white people.They do drivebys and kill innocent children with no care in the world.Everymorning I watch the news and it's a shooting in Roxbury,Dorchester or mattapan every fucking morning,no shootings in Weston,Sudbury,Dover,sherborn,Lincoln etc... only the black neighborhoods.
I asked you a question. Do you have a criminal record? Do you hire people (in the construction business) with criminal records? Do you have friends or close family members or associates with criminal records? Do you use illegal rec drugs?

And you never answered the question.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2017, 11:01:29 AM »
I asked you a question. Do you have a criminal record? Do you hire people (in the construction business) with criminal records? Do you have friends or close family members or associates with criminal records? Do you use illegal rec drugs?

And you never answered the question.

You are pretty dumb I guess as I answered all those questions. I eat an edible marijuana gummy a few times a month completely legal in my state.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2017, 11:08:19 AM »
You are pretty dumb I guess as I answered all those questions. I eat an edible marijuana gummy a few times a month completely legal in my state.
Well, I didn't see the answers. Can you just relay them again.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2017, 11:54:08 AM »
It happens. You just don't hear about it. Because it's not "sexy" to the media. And they bury it, don't cover it, or you don't look for it. You'd be surprised what goes on in your own county, and the nice neighborhoods. Listen to your police online. Do a ride a long. Or go sit in court one day. Or try a whole week. Look at the dockets. You will be surprised.
Where do you think the "heroin" epidemic and pill problem is going on? Suburban America. And it's easier to look for drugs in the poorer areas---easier to hassle, plant drugs, know that they roll over or miss court, and "no cares about black men", and because people who have money have money for attorneys. But when it does happen.

And this guy writes for The Atlantic:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta-Nehisi_Coates

It's a lot easier to just not give a fuck, collect a check, and let them kill each other and that's what they're doing:

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

The CDC confirms that, following an extended period of general decline, the overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4.9 for Hispanics
2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5.7 for all races

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2017, 12:06:50 PM »
It's a lot easier to just not give a fuck, collect a check, and let them kill each other and that's what they're doing:

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

The CDC confirms that, following an extended period of general decline, the overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4.9 for Hispanics
2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5.7 for all races

Also collecting SSDI has become the new UBI. Rob knows about this.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2017, 05:44:49 PM »

You'll never get pseudo-intellectual blacks like the ones who post here to admit this. They'll just give you some radical sociology professor bullshit. But we all know the truth.

Percentage of births to unwed mothers:
whites 29.2, blacks 70.6.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_01.pdf

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2017, 05:53:12 PM »
On another note, something positive in Brazil

3:36 Here we are in DP's Kitchen. My favorite thing is to eat

Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2017, 04:05:43 AM »
Blacks actually get arrested far less than they should, as any cop who has worked in these areas will tell you it's very difficult to get witnesses to come forward. So, many crimes go unsolved.

The inconvenient truth is that African-American men have the highest criminality rate of any people on the face of the earth

This is what I'm talking about:

At least 12 wounded in shootings on West, South sides - Chicago Tribune

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-violence-shootings-20170830-story,amp.html

Police said the men were "uncooperative" with investigators, and the details of what led to the shooting was unclear early Thursday.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2017, 04:24:29 AM »
I actually have some sympathy for Parker. Could you imagine having to rationalize and come up with excuses for shit like this?

Parker lives in a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance, as do white liberals who feel bad for simply "knowing the facts."

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2017, 04:29:21 AM »

If you search his post history, you will see that Parker doesn't give a crap about black on white crime.  He would defend the blacks who commit it rather than acknowledge the crime or express sympathy for the white victims.