Author Topic: Off Duty Police Pulls Gun On Black Man In Hoodie (Brazil)  (Read 5736 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Off Duty Police Pulls Gun On Black Man In Hoodie (Brazil)
« on: August 29, 2017, 03:31:44 PM »
A video of just over four minutes released by a Facebook page is catching the attention and sharing the opinion of netizens about the action of a police officer inside a snack bar last Saturday (19) at lunchtime.
The alleged police officer, whose name was not identified, was with his wife and daughter on his lap when a black boy in a blue blouse, hood and sunglasses entered the room and headed for the line.
Suspicious, the supposed police officer passes the daughter to the woman's lap and observes the suspect, who moves the cell phone. A few seconds later, the man takes out his revolver and asks the boy.
After the magazine and confirmation that the suspect was not armed, the policeman lets the young man go to the counter to make his request, but he keeps an eye on him. Another man walks into the diner, goes to the queue and is startled to see the alleged armed police.
Another man in a pink T-shirt comes to the scene and does not seem to understand what is happening there. At the end of the video, the young man treated as a suspect withdraws his request and leaves.

VIDEO Link:
https://streamable.com/bxvvb

The cop pulls a gun on him just for wearing a hoodie and sunglasses.  This would be a huge story if it happened in America.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Off Duty Police Pulls Gun On Black Man In Hoodie (Brazil)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 03:51:50 PM »
This will catch steam as well.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 03:56:08 PM »
Maybe he was worried about the boy wearing a blouse, in which case this isn't a case of racial profiling but of gender discrimination.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 05:29:01 PM »
The cop pulls a gun on him just for wearing a hoodie and sunglasses.  This would be a huge story if it happened in America.

Great, time for the mud bloods to start dressing and behaving like civilized humans and start speaking the King's English.
S

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 05:35:14 PM »
Hahahha that's great.Kid looked like a criminal so the guy thought he was doing good.I bet if he did that 9 more times he would find an illegal gun on at least half.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 07:56:23 PM »
Hahahha that's great.Kid looked like a criminal so the guy thought he was doing good.I bet if he did that 9 more times he would find an illegal gun on at least half.
Chances are you probably have a longer criminal record than the kid.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 01:37:23 AM »
Trayvon was a poor little boy just going out for skittles, and Mike Brown the outstanding citizen, he dindu nuffin to deserve that treatment.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 02:08:43 AM »
Where is the data to support this stereotyping? Oh wait, here it is:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

The race/ethnicity of known Robbery suspects is primarily Black (69.2%). Hispanic suspects account for an additional (24.9%) of the suspect population. White suspects account for (4.0%) of all Robbery suspects while Asian /Pacific Islanders accounted for (1.8%) of known Robbery suspects

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 02:29:29 AM »
Where is the data to support this stereotyping? Oh wait, here it is:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

The race/ethnicity of known Robbery suspects is primarily Black (69.2%). Hispanic suspects account for an additional (24.9%) of the suspect population. White suspects account for (4.0%) of all Robbery suspects while Asian /Pacific Islanders accounted for (1.8%) of known Robbery suspects

ROFL!  Exactly.  Much to Parker's dismay.  White people get arrested far more - by WHITE police officers - than do Asians.  Why?  Because White people - SURPRISE, SURPRISE - commit more violent crime than do Asians.

The same concept applies to Black crime when compared to White crime, but no one cares when it comes to any other races - Black and White is the only pair focused on, and that is completely ridiculous.

It's actually kind of like this: Hebrews are found to commit 7.2x as much violent crime, and Hebrews are simultaneously found to be arrested 6.9 time as often.  So once you adjust the data, you actually find that police arrest Hebrews LESS often than they would based on objective statistics.

In other words - all the brainwashing that White people are evil and only arrest Hebrews because of "the colour of their skin" (oh yeah, that must be it - we see dark skin and suddenly become defective and need to arrest of kill everyone with that skin colour.  Oops, except for East Indians, who are often just as dark, but ignore that!) is having an effect on White police officers and White people in general, which is causing them to actually arrest Blacks less often.

So yeah - Black people get arrested more because they commit more crime.  That's it, that's all.l

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 02:48:19 AM »
Blacks actually get arrested far less than they should, as any cop who has worked in these areas will tell you it's very difficult to get witnesses to come forward. So, many crimes go unsolved.

The inconvenient truth is that African-American men have the highest criminality rate of any people on the face of the earth

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 03:56:16 AM »
reasonable behaviour

a hood and sunglasses indoor is pretty much a disguise, why wouldnt anyone wear that unless theyre up to no good

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 03:58:06 AM »
reasonable behaviour

a hood and sunglasses indoor is pretty much a disguise, why wouldnt anyone wear that unless theyre up to no good

what about a Burka?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 04:52:51 AM »
Chances are you probably have a longer criminal record than the kid.

Hahahah yeah right,a black kid by the age of 12 is a legit criminal.So stop sticking up for all your black folk and just realize you are a species of criminals.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 05:02:24 AM »
Hahahah yeah right,a black kid by the age of 12 is a legit criminal.So stop sticking up for all your black folk and just realize you are a species of criminals.

I actually have some sympathy for Parker. Could you imagine having to rationalize and come up with excuses for shit like this?

Second deadly shooting in Baltimore's 'Nobody kill anybody' weekend
By Ray Sanchez, CNN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/04/us/baltimore-ceasefire-weekend/index.html

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 05:09:12 AM »
GIVE THIS OFFICER A MEDAL!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 08:32:58 AM »
I think that you mean you had a criminal record by age 12. Do you have a criminal record? Don't you use illegal drugs? Don't you hire people with criminal records? Don't you hang around or have friends with criminal records? I am not sticking up for violent offenders. I just find it odd that someone like you is so hyper-critical and revels in pointing out what black people do. When I firmly believe you have some if not all of the attributes.

I actually have some sympathy for Parker. Could you imagine having to rationalize and come up with excuses for shit like this?

Second deadly shooting in Baltimore's 'Nobody kill anybody' weekend
By Ray Sanchez, CNN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/04/us/baltimore-ceasefire-weekend/index.html
I don't rationalize any of it. There is a severe problem. A problem that needs to met head on, by people within said community. But activists don't really want to deal in reality. The one part of reality that they deal with is police brutality, and crooked, racist, and or ill trained officers. This is the easiest to focus on and the main thing that is focused on. But, not realizing that other problems within the community need just as much or more focus. They blame racism for the crime part,meaning the white man. This is an easy mark, but tells something else. They are really saying that they are powerless and that the one's who they view with the power to solve the issue. But, at the same time complaining of said power. Even Thomas Sowell has talked about the crime stats versus years ago.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 08:42:07 AM »
Many places in Brazil (if not most) are almost warzones.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2017, 08:45:55 AM »

I don't rationalize any of it. The one part of reality that they deal with is police brutality, and crooked, racist, and or ill trained officers.

You still don't get it. These areas are impossible to police. No cop with half a brain would want to work in these shitholes.  So you're always going to get the bottom of the barrel, and if the cop isn't racist going in, dealing with these low lives on a regular basis will make them racist.

Moreover, all of the bitching from black lives matter caused most police departments in the country to stand off and now you're seeing record high crime rates in these areas. So, it was never the cops. It's the people.

http://www.businessinsider.com/homicide-rates-in-major-us-cities-to-break-records-in-2017-2017-7

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 08:48:19 AM »
I think that you mean you had a criminal record by age 12. Do you have a criminal record? Don't you use illegal drugs? Don't you hire people with criminal records? Don't you hang around or have friends with criminal records? I am not sticking up for violent offenders. I just find it odd that someone like you is so hyper-critical and revels in pointing out what black people do. When I firmly believe you have some if not all of the attributes.
I don't rationalize any of it. There is a severe problem. A problem that needs to met head on, by people within said community. But activists don't really want to deal in reality. The one part of reality that they deal with is police brutality, and crooked, racist, and or ill trained officers. This is the easiest to focus onand the main thing that is focused on. But, not realizing that other problems within the community need just as much or more focus. They blame racism for the crime part,meaning the white man. This is an easy mark, but tells something else. They are really saying that they are powerless and that the one's who they view with the power to solve the issue. But, at the same time complaining of said power. Even Thomas Sowell has talked about the crime stats versus years ago.

I don't steal,rape,murder or attack people in groups cause I'm no chicken shit.My friends who became drug addicts and criminals I no longer speak with.I don't hire drug addicts or criminals that I know of and if I find out they are they are fucking gone.My criminal record is fighting only when I was a younger drinker.Now I don't do anything illegal as I'm smarter now.Also I don't find bar brawling to be a big deal.we can argue this allday,I know what I know and that is that the vast majority of blacks are criminals and don't think about consequences.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 08:48:44 AM »
Was the kids blouse made of silk or linen?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 08:50:52 AM »
You still don't get it. These areas are impossible to police. No cop with half a brain would want to work in these shitholes.  So you're always going to get the bottom of the barrel, and if the cop isn't racist going in, dealing with these low lives on a regular basis will make them racist.

Moreover, all of the bitching from black lives matter caused most police departments in the country to stand off and now you're seeing record high crime rates in these areas. So, it was never the cops. It's the people.

http://www.businessinsider.com/homicide-rates-in-major-us-cities-to-break-records-in-2017-2017-7

I do get it. Far more than you will ever realize. That is all I will say.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 08:52:51 AM »
I do get it. Far more than you will ever realize. That is all I will say.

You get nothing. How come you never hear about police brutality in the good neighborhoods?

What's Causing Chicago’s Homicide Spike? - The Atlantic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/514331/

Even the data on one of the most obvious possible causes—a sudden shift in policing tactics—offers little clarity. Street stops had been in steady decline since early 2014, when they peaked at 80,000 stops per month. By October 2015, they reached 60,000 per month and then plummeted sharply to 10,000 stops by December 2015.

No, Libtards at the Atlantic. It offers a lot of clarity.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2017, 09:37:49 AM »
You get nothing. How come you never hear about police brutality in the good neighborhoods?

What's Causing Chicago’s Homicide Spike? - The Atlantic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/514331/

Even the data on one of the most obvious possible causes—a sudden shift in policing tactics—offers little clarity. Street stops had been in steady decline since early 2014, when they peaked at 80,000 stops per month. By October 2015, they reached 60,000 per month and then plummeted sharply to 10,000 stops by December 2015.

No, Libtards at the Atlantic. It offers a lot of clarity.
It happens. You just don't hear about it. Because it's not "sexy" to the media. And they bury it, don't cover it, or you don't look for it. You'd be surprised what goes on in your own county, and the nice neighborhoods. Listen to your police online. Do a ride a long. Or go sit in court one day. Or try a whole week. Look at the dockets. You will be surprised.
Where do you think the "heroin" epidemic and pill problem is going on? Suburban America. And it's easier to look for drugs in the poorer areas---easier to hassle, plant drugs, know that they roll over or miss court, and "no cares about black men", and because people who have money have money for attorneys. But when it does happen.

And this guy writes for The Atlantic:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta-Nehisi_Coates

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2017, 09:43:19 AM »

Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 09:50:30 AM »
It happens. You just don't hear about it. Because it's not "sexy" to the media. And they bury it, don't cover it, or you don't look for it. You'd be surprised what goes on in your own county, and the nice neighborhoods. Listen to your police online. Do a ride a long. Or go sit in court one day. Or try a whole week. Look at the dockets. You will be surprised.
Where do you think the "heroin" epidemic and pill problem is going on? Suburban America. And it's easier to look for drugs in the poorer areas---easier to hassle, plant drugs, know that they roll over or miss court, and "no cares about black men", and because people who have money have money for attorneys. But when it does happen.

And this guy writes for The Atlantic:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta-Nehisi_Coates

You really don't think that black people just have it in them to commit more crime and not think about consequences?i mean come on,I know your black and all but I don't stick up for all of the white people.They do drivebys and kill innocent children with no care in the world.Everymorning I watch the news and it's a shooting in Roxbury,Dorchester or mattapan every fucking morning,no shootings in Weston,Sudbury,Dover,sherborn,Lincoln etc... only the black neighborhoods.