Author Topic: I just took some Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion - 5 years old tub  (Read 1408 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Did some incline bench, flat bench and pull overs then wondered what to eat, but my pantry is empty.

So I opened up a nearly empty tub of MyoFusion.  The tub was opened 5 1/2 years ago.

It tasted pretty good.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: I just took some Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion - 5 years old tub
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 05:45:11 AM »
Did some incline bench, flat bench and pull overs then wondered what to eat, but my pantry is empty.

So I opened up a nearly empty tub of MyoFusion.  The tub was opened 5 1/2 years ago.

It tasted pretty good.

post workout pity post  ;D
p

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 06:06:00 AM »
Yes, the old MyoFusion was some good tasting stuff. Not sure how it retains it's taste after five years though! My fav for taste was always Syntha 6 Chocolate Peanut Flavour....that shit was so good it was like a beautiful milk shake treat every day before bed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 06:37:17 AM »
Two best protein powders I have ever tried was the 1990 Cybergenics vanilla protein powder.   Don't remember the name of it but it came in a metal can that you had to open with a can opener and then cover with the plastic lid afterwards.  That stuff tasted like melted vanilla ice cream.

The second one was over on EliteFitness it was George Spellwin's Triple Threat protein powder.  Big ass 5lb tub that tasted just like Nestle Quik.   Which later lab analysis confirmed that it's nutritional value was almost identical to Nestle Quik as well.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 06:54:59 AM »
Two best protein powders I have ever tried was the 1990 Cybergenics vanilla protein powder.   Don't remember the name of it but it came in a metal can that you had to open with a can opener and then cover with the plastic lid afterwards.  That stuff tasted like melted vanilla ice cream.

The second one was over on EliteFitness it was George Spellwin's Triple Threat protein powder.  Big ass 5lb tub that tasted just like Nestle Quik.   Which later lab analysis confirmed that it's nutritional value was almost identical to Nestle Quik as well.
As is most powders anything or any supplements that actually worked like the ads say and imply they will would be pulled and band by the food and drug administration just eat good food or do the real deal.
p

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 08:45:10 AM »
These days my fart powder intake is relegated to making waffles from costco musclemilk on a dirty george forman griddle. A far cry from the days of "nitrotech" and PWO window timing non-sense. Bless my virgin heart.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 01:15:57 PM »
in before someone call it fart powder... oh too late

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 02:16:52 PM »

It tasted pretty good.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 03:19:58 PM »
Tomorrow morning's business meeting should go smoothly

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 03:29:09 PM »

It tasted pretty good.

5 years old?  If it was kept in a cool place the protein should still be okay, but the fats have oxidized by now.