Author Topic: Curious about how Yamacha is holding up now in E Texas?  (Read 547 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Curious about how Yamacha is holding up now in E Texas?
« on: August 30, 2017, 02:23:36 PM »
Came back to say I hope forum regular Yamcha is doing ok with the epic flooding in his neck of the woods.
I see he's posted recently so I'll assume he made it thru ok.
Hope anyone else from SE Texas made it out.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Curious about how Yamacha is holding up now in E Texas?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 04:28:47 AM »
Came back to say I hope forum regular Yamcha is doing ok with the epic flooding in his neck of the woods.
I see he's posted recently so I'll assume he made it thru ok.
Hope anyone else from SE Texas made it out.

I'm quite fine, being that my wife and I relocated for a few years so that she could complete her medical schooling out west.

Some of the wife's family outside of Beaumont got pushed out of their homes due to flooding; my parents have a lake house that is in the direct path of what's left of the storm, but it will be fine due to the weakening of the storm and number of dams that can be released if waters rise too rapidly.

I'm quite comfy.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 04:58:35 AM »
I'm quite fine, being that my wife and I relocated for a few years so that she could complete her medical schooling out west.

Some of the wife's family outside of Beaumont got pushed out of their homes due to flooding; my parents have a lake house that is in the direct path of what's left of the storm, but it will be fine due to the weakening of the storm and number of dams that can be released if waters rise too rapidly.

I'm quite comfy.

Didn't know you were in that area. Glad it has worked out reasonably well.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 01:32:46 PM »

I'm quite comfy.

Glad to hear you're high and dry .
Wow, you're wife is going to be a doc 'eh, that's awesome.

Sorry to hear about the other family member's dealing with some flooding down there.
Thanks for the update, I was actually curious if YOU were ok .