Author Topic: To answer your questions how to get big once and for all  (Read 16434 times)

chess315

To answer your questions how to get big once and for all
« on: August 31, 2017, 03:46:11 PM »
  3grams a week if you don't believe me your delusional you can look very good on under a gram even 30mg of an oral a day or 750 of an injectable but not a monster if I was wanting to do this something like 2grams tests 700 deca and dbol I would take out the deca before the dbol the high dose of test is the key I would use tren but I can't handle it well if test only you would be better to add a oral over a injectable ideal would be test 2g tren 1g and dbol 30 to a 100 a day and these dosages are conservitive

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: To answer your questions how to get big once and for all
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 03:52:25 PM »
Thanks chess15

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 04:01:50 PM »
how do you answer questoins when nobody even ask quesionts you just saying things that everyone no about taking thnigs like this we all know gets you big and bigger than if you not take it but if you take you get even bigger! food is better and not give you same problems so your questoins are answered by me not you! looser

3grams a week if you don't believe me your delusional you can look very good on under a gram even 30mg of an oral a day or 750 of an injectable but not a monster if I was wanting to do this something like 2grams tests 700 deca and dbol I would take out the deca before the dbol the high dose of test is the key I would use tren but I can't handle it well if test only you would be better to add a oral over a injectable ideal would be test 2g tren 1g and dbol 30 to a 100 a day and these dosages are conservitive

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 04:48:29 PM »

Does your mother shop for bras at Target?

chess315

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 05:26:58 PM »
I'm curious to hear other opinions

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 05:38:42 PM »
I'm curious to hear other opinions

We Snort our pre-workout.

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 11:28:54 AM »

This doesnt make any sense. Are you saying run this indefinitely? Getting big is still a marathon. You dont just take 3 grams and expect to get "big" in 12-15 weeks. At least not my definition of big. Idk what yours is.

To get big there is strategy involved. Most of us simply can not stay on that amount of gear year round. Trust me ive tried. After a while your going to succumb to health inssues.

So the awnser to getting big is not simply 3 grams of a couple compounds, the awnser is the strategy that needs to be implemented over the course of maybe 3-5 years. This strategy not only involves gear, diet, and training, but its also going to be different for all of us.

Idk, you awsered a question that wasnt asked and werr very vague about it. But its okay, at least we have discussion going which is better than nothing.

To get big most people tend to use different compounds at different doses, at different times, for different lengths of times. You also left out hgh/slin. Maybe our definitions of big differ.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 08:27:41 AM »
test, tren, deca, dbol, gh, years.......

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 06:55:00 PM »
Does your mother shop for bras at Target?

Bravo.  That is some funny shit.

chess315

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2017, 05:14:47 PM »
The doses are conservative I would aim for 3 to 6grams a week with a oral for 4 weeks then 4 weeks flat nothing your blood levels will still be high the whole time off

chess315

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 05:22:38 PM »
Your really aiming for around 2, 6 grams a week with a oral the 3,4,5 weeks on or off obviously near 5 will be pro type dosage I wouldn't start that way but go to it slowly over a year 2 period

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2017, 11:05:27 AM »
test 1000-1500 per wk any ester you prefer , i like sust and enth combined
tren75- 100 every day
winstrol 50mg per day
eq or npp 800mg per wk
masteron 600-800 per wk
t3 depends on the person but use everyday
clen depends on the person but use 3 times a day
growth 4ius per day
slin shot before and after workout. dosage depends on the person

this is just my opinion but i believe this is how to get big and stay with a pleasing look without destroying you bank account.  proper diet and cardio goes with this shit also.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2017, 05:29:33 PM »

growth 4ius per day

a pleasing look without destroying you bank account.
Depending on your source--that 4 IUs daily could add up with the quickness!

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 07:23:04 AM »
1500 test
900 deca(or 700 tren A)
1000 eq
8+iu gh
Orals cycled
50 iu lantus
20iu humulin r 3x a day with gh(split gh dose in 3 and take with R)
50-100mcg t3

If that doesn't work then quit

chess315

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 02:54:39 PM »
Amen you can get by with less the insulin is the main secret

chess315

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 02:58:36 PM »
After insulin the next secret is probably orals short 3 to  4 week oral blast go far

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 05:02:01 AM »
1500 test
900 deca(or 700 tren A)
1000 eq
8+iu gh
Orals cycled
50 iu lantus
20iu humulin r 3x a day with gh(split gh dose in 3 and take with R)
50-100mcg t3

If that doesn't work then quit

are you a member of 15.org?

sure soinds like it  ;D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2017, 08:14:17 AM »
i really regret not doing the golden era "handful of orals out of a sweetbowl with every meal" protocol  ;D when I was younger.

i'm 30 now and got kids and a business. no time for side effects anymore.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2017, 10:30:51 AM »
op must have a great response to tren, coz the vast majority of users dont put much size on it but they do recomp and get drier

that was my response and from what ive read of reports on tren from fellas on ripped.com they basically had the same damn response

ripped.com=g h 1 5 . o r g

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2017, 10:35:26 AM »
chess315 is whitewidow. ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 04:20:37 PM »
let me fix this thread a bit,,

1,, bodybuild is 90% hormones I already told you thi smany years ago,,

2,, being big doesn't always = being quality..  anyone can get big fat,, this should be a given

3,, in order to be lean,, large and muscular you will need to be on LEGIT hormones

4,, in order to be lean,, large and muscular taken into the pro card level you will need to have great genetic respond to those LEGIT hormones you are on..

5,, if you do drugs you will die on the way or shortly after,, you have no longevity,,

6,, same for poison rubbish anti diuretic china crap that call itself generic gh lol.. 99.9% of it is poison.. same for poison like dnp and underground diuretics.. you will die before getting anywhere in the art/sport called bodybuild

7,, you will know at 2 gram.. this is 2000mg of aas with some fda gh.. you will know by then if you are pro card material,, you don't need to use 6 gram only to be some local wanna be

8,, you need to compete.. competitive bodybuild guarantee growth due to the prep process and the rebound stage.. and the way the human body works,, competitive athletes grow much better than gymnasium rats

9,, you cant be eating dry chiken all the time it doesn't work this way,, you can eat exactly what I write in the bible and It depends greatly on the hormones you are on.. the legitimacy of those hormones.. and the doses of those hormones

10,, not everyone is meant to be big no matter how they train or what they eat.. not everyone is meant to be big even if they take the all damn pharma they may be 200 lean big but not 250lb lean big.. this again depends on how well your genetic respond is to hormones and how much igf ran in your blood before you started hormonizing yourself.. the best growth happen to individuals who have naturally high igf.. it is not even close to syntetic levels but having naturally high igf levels will show on the natural kido and I wrote in the bible how to know wether you have high igf in blood or not,, trust me the whores of a decade ago would know,, now days they are all neo feminist they don't care about sex or men any more so it doesn't mater,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2017, 12:41:40 AM »

2,, being big doesn't always = being quality..  anyone can get big fat,, this should be a given

3,, in order to be lean,, large and muscular you will need to be on LEGIT hormones

4,, in order to be lean,, large and muscular taken into the pro card level you will need to have great genetic respond to those LEGIT hormones you are on..

5,, if you do drugs you will die on the way or shortly after,, you have no longevity,,

6,, same for poison rubbish anti diuretic china crap that call itself generic gh lol.. 99.9% of it is poison.. same for poison like dnp and underground diuretics.. you will die before getting anywhere in the art/sport called bodybuild

7,, you will know at 2 gram.. this is 2000mg of aas with some fda gh.. you will know by then if you are pro card material,, you don't need to use 6 gram only to be some local wanna be

8,, you need to compete.. competitive bodybuild guarantee growth due to the prep process and the rebound stage.. and the way the human body works,, competitive athletes grow much better than gymnasium rats

9,, you cant be eating dry chiken all the time it doesn't work this way,, you can eat exactly what I write in the bible and It depends greatly on the hormones you are on.. the legitimacy of those hormones.. and the doses of those hormones

10,, not everyone is meant to be big no matter how they train or what they eat.. not everyone is meant to be big even if they take the all damn pharma they may be 200 lean big but not 250lb lean big.. this again depends on how well your genetic respond is to hormones and how much igf ran in your blood before you started hormonizing yourself.. the best growth happen to individuals who have naturally high igf.. it is not even close to syntetic levels but having naturally high igf levels will show on the natural kido and I wrote in the bible how to know wether you have high igf in blood or not,, trust me the whores of a decade ago would know,, now days they are all neo feminist they don't care about sex or men any more so it doesn't mater,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

i feel like i have gone back in time, to an era when i had no access to these boardings

this is very good...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2017, 01:47:16 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2017, 07:25:10 AM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

im focused on mens physique so this question is just out of curiousity

too see 250 @ 6% you also need to run gh and slin right? or is it possible just with gear and gh? of course if you have the right genes for it

also, whats your take on epo to get even more massive?