Author Topic: Is GH overrated?  (Read 26710 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Is GH overrated?
« on: August 31, 2017, 05:23:31 PM »
many  claim GH is a wonder drug in terms of muscle building but ive heard its useless on its own and doesn't really add that much more to a steroid cycle

people's experiences?

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
Re: Is GH overrated?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 09:54:19 AM »
many  claim GH is a wonder drug in terms of muscle building but ive heard its useless on its own and doesn't really add that much more to a steroid cycle

people's experiences?

Depends on the person. Individuals response will vary quite a bit to hgh. I believe like 10 percent of people see no benefit at all due to immediate antibody developement. You have other factors as well such as the hgh/igf1 axis. If your one of the lucky ones to get a big boost in igf1 then yes it will be worth it. My igf1 gets to about 500ng/dl off only 3ius a day. You can definitely feel that its doing something. For the guys that cant seem to get above 300 no matter what they do, theyll probably wont see or feel to much.

All you can do is experiment with it fora while and see if its worth it to you. Its worth it to me.

I will personally say ive used and wasted a lot od money on pharma brands. If you get a name brand generic its going to do the same thing. I dont know how the chinese do it but theproof is in the bloodwork. That being said, 99 percent of generics are garbage so you have to know ehat your doing. If youre unsure then stick with pharma.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 07:04:28 PM »
GH is best used in combination w/ other growth factors other than steroids like using it with insulin.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 12:52:21 AM »
It is absolutly overated when it comes to muscle growth.
Good for fat loss, recovery, quality of life etc...

Now GH + insulin + AAS = a LOT of muscle growth

Sinum

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 11:16:51 AM »
What is difference between:
Steroids + GH + insulin
Steroids + GH + IGF

And it's good to stack IGF LR3 (every day) + IGF DES (on weak bodybparts day)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 07:32:40 PM »
Tremendous drug on its own with combination of your cycle. Everyone here that is of a different opinion are incorrect. Easy addition of 20lb's of competition weight gain. HGH is a drug that you must have patience. Changes are almost unnoticeable at first but changing you are. 2 years at 2ius 3 x's a day you will look in the mirror and think it is not possible to look the way I look now. I have sub q'ed Seros, Saizen, Humatrope and IM'd when in full pen form Genotropin and Norditropin. Norditropin was my first experience and I stayed dedicated. From age of 48 205-210 average bf% to 228 6% bf loaded with muscle. It does work amazing well. The pic was my first run from age 48 to 50. 50 years old in this pic and I never looked anywhere near this in 35 years with 12 shows under my belt. The most I weighed competing was 209 late 20's. This pic Im 50 years old and 228pounds and every muscle is developed. There is absolutely no bullshit contained in this response.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 07:37:20 PM »
Absolutely no free weights were involved in my training. 53 in this pic 245. Unbelievable gains at an age were you are told no gains possible.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 08:17:37 PM »
Absolutely no free weights were involved in my training. 53 in this pic 245. Unbelievable gains at an age were you are told no gains possible.

I intend to use GH in the future when I hit middle age, but I have 2 main concerns:
(1) Insulin resistance
(2) Organ (especially heart) enlargement

How do you protect yourself against these effects?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 09:34:19 PM »
I intend to use GH in the future when I hit middle age, but I have 2 main concerns:
(1) Insulin resistance
(2) Organ (especially heart) enlargement

How do you protect yourself against these effects?

I have a private physician in San Fran top notch guy. I get bloods 2-3 times a year. Doc knows everything I'm on. I have had ultrasound of heart liver corotid arteries. All no issues. Cholesterol is high but arteries are completely clear. Fasting glucose in morning after 5 years of use the last bloods showed and this was April 98-100 this value is not the tale tell sign of resistance it is another value that is prime indicator for resistance I forget the test. Values that are perfect range between 52-57 my own is 54

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 11:14:22 PM »

What doses of gh and what steroids and doses bro? Looking great!

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 02:28:45 AM »
What doses of gh and what steroids and doses bro? Looking great!

HGH was Norditropin pens 2 iu 3 x a day IM top of quad. To this day I firmly believe that Norditropin is the best hgh there  is. Many will argue that it is all the same 191 sequence and I would assume all HGH would be the same. I have been using seros for the last 3 years. I have experimented with higher iu's 12 -15 receiving same benefit as if 6. I did not run the higher iu's a long long period and perhaps 12 would have yielded more mass. In the first pic Primo 600mg tren ace 300 mg Mast 300 mg Anadrol 50 100mg a day. Very little test 250 mg a day. I was experimenting with low test that time. Damian's gear anabolic board. He is long gone. Test e was pharm grade.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 02:44:47 AM »
HGH was Norditropin pens 2 iu 3 x a day IM top of quad. To this day I firmly believe that Norditropin is the best hgh there  is. Many will argue that it is all the same 191 sequence and I would assume all HGH would be the same. I have been using seros for the last 3 years. I have experimented with higher iu's 12 -15 receiving same benefit as if 6. I did not run the higher iu's a long long period and perhaps 12 would have yielded more mass. In the first pic Primo 600mg tren ace 300 mg Mast 300 mg Anadrol 50 100mg a day. Very little test 250 mg a day. I was experimenting with low test that time. Damian's gear anabolic board. He is long gone. Test e was pharm grade.

thx, for sharing bro. I inject 3.6 IU (1.2 mg) genotropin first thing in the morning. Do you believe dividing shots will lead to greater benefits? I guess it will mimic in a better way the thyroid function? I am 31 years old.

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 07:58:31 AM »
Very little test 250 mg a day.

Did you mean 250mg/week?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 08:10:19 AM »
thx, for sharing bro. I inject 3.6 IU (1.2 mg) genotropin first thing in the morning. Do you believe dividing shots will lead to greater benefits? I guess it will mimic in a better way the thyroid function? I am 31 years old.

I was a big disciple of gh15 and yes not to worry when you take it. Keep it circulating by dividing your shots.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 08:13:31 AM »
Did you mean 250mg/week?

Yes a week. I have done one amp a day and test value was over 4000. My Dr said that's heroic lol. After 8 weeks of no test my value was 1100. I was traveling out of country for that period so I ramped up and lost nothing size or power.

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 08:41:11 PM »
Ergo your a beast bro. Jesus I can only pray that I look like you at ANY physique. and yah I've seen your posts on gh15's forum. smart dude

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 12:29:10 AM »
Tremendous drug on its own with combination of your cycle. Everyone here that is of a different opinion are incorrect. Easy addition of 20lb's of competition weight gain. HGH is a drug that you must have patience. Changes are almost unnoticeable at first but changing you are. 2 years at 2ius 3 x's a day you will look in the mirror and think it is not possible to look the way I look now. I have sub q'ed Seros, Saizen, Humatrope and IM'd when in full pen form Genotropin and Norditropin. Norditropin was my first experience and I stayed dedicated. From age of 48 205-210 average bf% to 228 6% bf loaded with muscle. It does work amazing well. The pic was my first run from age 48 to 50. 50 years old in this pic and I never looked anywhere near this in 35 years with 12 shows under my belt. The most I weighed competing was 209 late 20's. This pic Im 50 years old and 228pounds and every muscle is developed. There is absolutely no bullshit contained in this response.

you look OUTSTANDING there Bro

do you have a similar pic of you at 209?

would be very interesting to see the difference

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 09:23:30 AM »
Ill try to locate my past pics

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 09:34:52 AM »
More after the majority of this look was derived from test tren mast and anadrol and pharm hgh

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 10:02:45 AM »
This picture was basically my starting point before HGH I was 200 pounds 47 years old over trained under fed and I did not understand how to train correctly You now can decide for yourself with no bullshit fucked up opinions. You look at this pic. A serious look at an ectomorphic hard gainer who could expect very little more then what you see. I will never compete again but I went from this to top .001% of all 50 year olds walking the planet. You just gotta gift. Look directly above this pic at that physique 201 240 nothing was added except hgh and a proper understanding how to train which most of you lack

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2017, 12:32:40 PM »
This picture was basically my starting point before HGH I was 200 pounds 47 years old over trained under fed and I did not understand how to train correctly You now can decide for yourself with no bullshit fucked up opinions. You look at this pic. A serious look at an ectomorphic hard gainer who could expect very little more then what you see. I will never compete again but I went from this to top .001% of all 50 year olds walking the planet. You just gotta gift. Look directly above this pic at that physique 201 240 nothing was added except hgh and a proper understanding how to train which most of you lack

Any tips for longevity in bodybuilding? i.e. avoiding health problems

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 01:16:41 PM »

thanks for.the feedback and comparison Bro

very impressive gains  8)

I'm curious what you mean by not knowing how to train?

what is your training ideology/beliefs?

I know 2 guys who used go for sport training and they both said that it helped them recover better and much faster than before

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2017, 03:40:08 PM »
GH is anything but overrated.  No you don't need slin with it for it to work amazingly well.  Test, GH, and T4/T3 will build an amazing physique, assuming training and diet are in order.

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 05:06:02 PM »
More after the majority of this look was derived from test tren mast and anadrol and pharm hgh
What would you advised to someone 43 years old in good health who hasn't used anything before? What doses?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 05:29:54 PM »
I love reading stuff like this! Plus pictures and knowledge to back it up.

Was insulin involved bro?

I have been using nordtropin now approx 4 months and dropped anabolic use right down and added low dose insulin.

Live to hear what works for you in that regard and love to hear what your daily diet is.

What did you change about your training, as that obviously had a pretty dramatic change as well. Was it your training split?