Author Topic: things hotting up with north korea  (Read 3366 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
things hotting up with north korea
« on: September 04, 2017, 02:19:20 AM »
just seen expert on tv saying this is the closest we've been to war on korean peninsula in 60 years.

NK has massively escalated it's "aggression" since trump came to office. did kim jong smell weakness with trump that wasn't there with obabma?

or was it the threatening rhetoric from trump that spurred NK into it's current actions?

is it time the US backs off NK and just accepts they are now a fully fledged nuke capable nation and now outside the remit of US bullying?

scary times faggets !

roman

Re: things hotting up with north korea
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 05:30:14 AM »
just seen expert on tv saying this is the closest we've been to war on korean peninsula in 60 years.

NK has massively escalated it's "aggression" since trump came to office. did kim jong smell weakness with trump that wasn't there with obabma?

or was it the threatening rhetoric from trump that spurred NK into it's current actions?

is it time the US backs off NK and just accepts they are now a fully fledged nuke capable nation and now outside the remit of US bullying?

scary times faggets !

NUKE THEM NOW.

roman

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 05:31:15 AM »
GOD BLESS AMERICA

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 08:53:57 AM »
No Rothschild Central Bank = Invasion/Destruction immanent

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 08:55:57 AM »
We should carpet bomb this fat Bastid

roman

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 12:02:37 PM »
We should carpet bomb this fat Bastid
Yeah soul Bro... nuke N Korea

roman

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 12:08:07 PM »
God Bless Big John.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 02:39:07 AM »
the leader of the german opposition hit the nail on head

"President Donald Trump "is not the right person to solve this conflict," said Schulz, leader of the Social Democratic Party, or SPD.
"Last time, by tweeting, he brought us to the brink of a crisis."

"The problem we have with Trump is that he is unpredictable ... we never know when he will tweet next time."
He later likened Trump to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, arguing both leaders question democratic values."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/europe/merkel-schulz-election-debate/index.html

roman

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 02:44:39 AM »

"President Donald Trump "is not the right person to solve this conflict," said Schulz, leader of the Social Democratic Party, or SPD.

"The problem we have with Trump is that he is unpredictable ... we never know when he will tweet next time."
He later likened Trump to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, arguing both leaders question democratic values."

you do not love America?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 04:33:57 AM »
you do not love America?

no its an evil fucking empire and trump is caught in the swamp + soft military coup by mcmaster, kelly, javanka, etc

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 07:44:47 AM »
you do not love America?

it's not about what i think of the US. the question is what will be the outcome of this war of attrition between the 2 fatties .at present kim is a mile ahead on points

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 07:58:27 AM »
I've said before this shit happens all the time...but then I saw a few articles on USAF equipment moves that aren't normal as well as the Japs appear to be drilling down into getting their folks out of SK should there be a war. We always had a few Jap officials at our exercises while I was there and they would hand wave the evacuation piece when they briefed. We'd atleast lay out what we though needed to happen etc and move on. The article had exactly what we used to brief, coming from the Japs along with more detail. I think if any land forces move east or we send anything else to the region we have a problem.
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 09:38:40 AM »

scary times faggets !

I see, this all of Trumps fault despite Clinton (Bill), Bush and Obama failure to get through to Kim Jong Il's regime that was passed on to his fucked in head son or Maybe you're just pissed that Trump isn't taking his bullshit and trying to finish what the others couldn't.

Hope this helps...

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 10:14:50 AM »
I see, this all of Trumps fault despite Clinton (Bill), Bush and Obama failure to get through to Kim Jong Il's regime that was passed on to his fucked in head son or Maybe you're just pissed that Trump isn't taking his bullshit and trying to finish what the others couldn't.

Hope this helps...

never said it was trump's fault. but it cannot be denied that since trump's arrival in office NK have massively escalated their weapons testing program and provocative rhetoric.

it's as if kim jong sensed the US is weak with trump at the helm (?) who knows ...maybe just coincidence.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 10:29:00 AM »
never said it was trump's fault. but it cannot be denied that since trump's arrival in office NK have massively escalated their weapons testing program and provocative rhetoric.

it's as if kim jong sensed the US is weak with trump at the helm (?) who knows ...maybe just coincidence.

Maybe just trying to test Trumps limits to see how far he will actually go. I don't see how can be viewed (by Il) since Trump wasted no time with Syria and bombing them.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 10:41:50 AM »
Maybe just trying to test Trumps limits to see how far he will actually go. I don't see how can be viewed (by Il) since Trump wasted no time with Syria and bombing them.

If you're equating the two, you really don't understand the consequences of war on the Korean peninsula.

The Syrian bombing was theater.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 10:55:25 AM »
If you're equating the two, you really don't understand the consequences of war on the Korean peninsula.

I completely understand. Trump is doing everything in his power right now to not level Il but at this point Trump is running out of options. My point is if Trump is pushed far enough we will go to war.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 03:31:25 PM »

Nobody cares.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 03:34:09 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 03:36:04 PM »
Nobody cares.

speak for yourself

lots of people care

we have no good military options with North Korea and since Trump has gutted the State Department (and we have two rank amateurs in Tillerson and Haley) we don't really have any viable diplomatic options either.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2017, 01:12:17 AM »
Nobody cares.

i'm guessing you probably fit into this demographic

some of your more cerebral countrymen may be a bit more concerned!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2017, 01:30:41 AM »

the strike on syria was nothing more than symbolism to announce trump's arrival as someone not to be triffled with, and was in response to a chemical attack that likely had nothing to do with the syrian regime anyway.

NK is a completely different kettle of fish and will be a disaster for all involved if not resolved diplomatically and diplomacy is not exactly something trump is long on

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2017, 04:33:52 AM »
After what we did to Saddam, Gaddaffi, Assad, etc... I am starting to wonder if lil Kim sincerely believes this is his only option? ???
S

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2017, 04:46:37 AM »
After what we did to Saddam, Gaddaffi, Assad, etc... I am starting to wonder if lil Kim sincerely believes this is his only option? ???
a