Author Topic: Trump ends DACA  (Read 2677 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Trump ends DACA
« on: September 06, 2017, 03:36:59 AM »
Thoughts?  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Trump ends DACA
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 03:37:21 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 03:50:19 AM »
Nandralone has always been over rated.

Rimstinger

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 05:40:25 AM »
It's a stupid loophole, people running across the border with babies in their arms and touching down like it's the superbowl.

Who needs Mexican babies, the sun will rise the next day.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 06:08:23 AM »
@ 6:15

:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 05:27:14 AM »
It's a stupid loophole, people running across the border with babies in their arms and touching down like it's the superbowl.

Who needs Mexican babies, the sun will rise the next day.

I have Canadian (Shaw) cable now. I'm pretty sure I have the premium package. I got it last year for $5 for the whole year and didn't use it once. When I went to cancel it and told them that was why, they said they would give me the remote that I lost, and charge only $10 a month for the next year, lol. It's like all they care about now is the number of people subscribing - whether they are watching or not.

Anyway, I was watching "Russia Today", which I have seen on YouTube. In it, two Jews, Amy Goodman and Thom Hartmann, were speaking about how racist White people are. Because there is NOTHING racist about that premise or anything.  I'm sure a show that featured two Caucasians trashing Israel and talking about how Israeli Jews are racist would be perfectly acceptable.  ::)

In the segment, Amy Goodman said that Mexicans were TERRIFIED of being deported back to Mexico.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Oh brother, LOL!!!!!!  Let me see if I get this straight - Mexicans are terrified of being arrested by White police officers for living theUMlivinxicx, and then.  sent back to MEXICO, where they have to experience life with the. scary thought that they. will need to be NEAR OTHER MEXICANS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So when White people don't want to live in Mexican-concentrated areas, it's "racist", but when Mexicans don't want to live near other Mexicans, we are supposed to support them, and if we DON'T support them, WE are racist?

I don't understand why we are supposed to support these WHITE SUPREMACISTS.  After all, these Mexicans want nothing to do with Mexican people nor Mexican culture.  The very thought of living life near diverse Mexican culture sends shivers down their spine?  Hahahahaha.  WHY ARE WE IMPORTING WHITE SUPREMACISTS?  Clearly these Mexicans HATE - and are indeed indeed TERRIFIED of the notion of - living life near. other Mexicans, and prefer White-majority society.  This is so anti-Mexican and racist.  We can't support this sort of hate!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 02:27:45 PM »
Good.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 04:02:18 PM »
Trump didn't really end DACA

All he did was punt it over to Congress and then tweeted if they don't "fix it" he will revisit it

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 11:06:09 PM »

All he did was punt it over to Congress and then tweeted if they don't "fix it" he will revisit it

Fuck off you commie bastard.
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2017, 11:12:19 AM »

playing his cards right to get the hispanic vote... hispanics are second behind whites in the USA as far as demographics... they show percentage wise as far as voting, like 30% i believe(i didnt fact check exact number) towards republicans... blacks... well thats a lost cause... i live in Texas and believe it or not alot(not all) of my legal hispanic friends i have support Trumps views...
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2017, 11:21:17 AM »
playing his cards right to get the hispanic vote... hispanics are second behind whites in the USA as far as demographics... they show percentage wise as far as voting, like 30% i believe(i didnt fact check exact number) towards republicans... blacks... well thats a lost cause... i live in Texas and believe it or not alot(not all) of my legal hispanic friends i have support Trumps views...

i grew up in Texas and my entire still lives there
Trumptards cross all demographics.  Their primary common factor is stupidity.

Trump didn't end DACA - he actually supports codifying it which is why Trumptards all over the country are burning their MAGA hats

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/report-trump-caves-on-daca-wants-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 11:58:13 AM »

Trump didn't end DACA - he actually supports codifying it which is why Trumptards all over the country are burning their MAGA hats

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/report-trump-caves-on-daca-wants-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/

you cant please everyone...
real men= no rubbers

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 12:23:57 PM »

Interesting that you consider it stupid to be objective and call out individuals who are not going along the lines of what they have stated previously. Difference between right and left I guess. One side values criticism/not afraid to point out inconsistencies while the other falls right in line.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2017, 12:27:51 PM »
Interesting that you consider it stupid to be objective and call out individuals who are not going along the lines of what they have stated previously. Difference between right and left I guess. One side values criticism/not afraid to point out inconsistencies while the other falls right in line.

yes, Trumptards are STUPID

Many people told them (and provided proof) that Trump is a pathological liar so why are they surprised (and mad) when they find out that Trump lied to them too

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2017, 02:04:36 PM »
yes, Trumptards are STUPID

Many people told them (and provided proof) that Trump is a pathological liar so why are they surprised (and mad) when they find out that Trump lied to them too

so in your opinion with all the information/corruption we have with Hillary and the "hacked" emails.. even though most liberals will say those emails are fake, but claim she was still hacked(i guess hacked for fake emails)... which doesnt make sense... you would choose Hillary over Trump?
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2017, 02:21:43 PM »
why does MSM continuously say she was hacked, but do not show the emails or report about what is in their content(hacked emails)? they dont even say emails anymore. they just say HACKED..... makes you wonder...
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 02:52:18 PM »
so in your opinion with all the information/corruption we have with Hillary and the "hacked" emails.. even though most liberals will say those emails are fake, but claim she was still hacked(i guess hacked for fake emails)... which doesnt make sense... you would choose Hillary over Trump?

I don't waste my time with right wing delusions and I did choose Hilary over Trump as did a majority of voters in the country.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 04:34:42 PM »

Most liberals say the Wikileaks emails are fake? Can you post a link please?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2017, 05:03:13 PM »
No worries, Commiefornia will make itself a sanctuary state and tax it's residents out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2017, 02:19:51 AM »
Most liberals say the Wikileaks emails are fake? Can you post a link please?

no i cannot... just liberals i work with or other liberals ive spoken too continue to tell me that.. i should have said most liberals ive talked too...but yes they are very delusional... they actually believe CNN.
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2017, 02:54:50 AM »
I don't waste my time with right wing delusions and I did choose Hilary over Trump as did a majority of voters in the country.

so in your opinion what would be the benefit of Hillary being elected over Trump? just curious....not attacking you... would just like to hear your opinion..
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2017, 08:18:20 AM »
so in your opinion what would be the benefit of Hillary being elected over Trump? just curious....not attacking you... would just like to hear your opinion..

We wouldn't have Gorsuch on the SCOTUS
Other than that not really worth discussing
She is not POTUS and Trump is and we all have to live with the consequences
I'm still hoping Trump fulfills his campaign promises on Health Care
Maybe now that he is "colluding" with the Dems that might actually happen.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2017, 02:36:05 PM »
We wouldn't have Gorsuch on the SCOTUS
Other than that not really worth discussing
She is not POTUS and Trump is and we all have to live with the consequences
I'm still hoping Trump fulfills his campaign promises on Health Care
Maybe now that he is "colluding" with the Dems that might actually happen.
What's wrong with Gorsuch?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!