Author Topic: Racism - Are you racist because you are being denied ethnic pussy?  (Read 11908 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
I've honestly never so much as fantasized about a woman of color. That says a lot because I have fantasized about some crazy shit.

Because they're inferior race

(Except latinas they're made for sex. But i don't consider them "of colour" anyway)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
here's a scenario:

guy gets denied black or asian or latin pussy

guy becomes racist.

what he should be doing is work on his game and try harder.

now he's a bitter racist and he's further away from scoring that pussy than every before. that's not a win  :(
There's guys that can fuck the hottest white women but can't fuck other races? I don't think so...You either fuck hot women or not....No true wealthy player gets denied EVER....from ANY RACE....

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
There's guys that can fuck the hottest white women but can't fuck other races? I don't think so...You either fuck hot women or not....No true wealthy player gets denied EVER....from ANY RACE....

every wealthy player gets denied you fuckwit, the difference is they keep going

obsidian

• Getbig V
here's a scenario:

guy gets denied black or asian or latin pussy

guy becomes racist.

what he should be doing is work on his game and try harder.

now he's a bitter racist and he's further away from scoring that pussy than every before. that's not a win  :(
Have you noticed how many white men have asian wives / girlfriends? Black females are not that attractive on average - sure there are a few that are. But the majority are not. And yes there are disgusting white and asian females as well.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Have you noticed how many white men have asian wives / girlfriends? Black females are not that attractive on average - sure there are a few that are. But the majority are not. And yes there are disgusting white and asian females as well.

thats because theyre fucking cucks

look at zuckerfag

nothing special at all about breeding with an aesthetically inferior race

in fact it's shameful

obsidian

• Getbig V
You've been here all day...so that means you had time to review that PDF..
Now--
please show me where it says ZERO white men raped black females in that year.
Because it's an old lie that has been disproven a million times.

http://www.businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10

Where has it been disproven? Like you I am lazy today and am not going to look. So show me where your stats are coming from. Maybe one or two black females are raped by whites but compared to blacks raping white females it is a drop in the bucket - and you know that is true.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Where has it been disproven? Like you I am lazy today and am not going to look. So show me where your stats are coming from. Maybe one or two black females are taped by whites but compared to blacks raping white females it is a drop in the bucket - and you know that is true.

he's just an idiot mate, weak-willed and weak-minded, don't bother trying to engage

obsidian

• Getbig V
thats because theyre fucking cucks

look at zuckerfag

nothing special at all about breeding with an aesthetically inferior race
Well technically zukerfag is not white. I really have no problem with whites marrying asians or blacks for that matter. To each his own. What I don't like is when it is forced upon society by the fake media and corporations. And the problem really starts because the elite and treasonous governments are flooding white nations with non-whites, thereby forcing them to mingle. The non-whites are not conquering white nations on their own. They are invited or imported in and given financial support. They are weak individuals that are given a leg up to hasten the evil agenda of breeding whites out of existence. It is time to straighten out the treasonous elites and governments. They need a wake up call.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Well technically zukerfag is not white. I really have no problem with whites marrying asians or blacks for that matter. To each his own. What I don't like is when it is forced upon society by the fake media and corporations. And the problem really starts because the elite and treasonous governments are flooding white nations with non-whites, thereby forcing them to mingle. The non-whites are not conquering white nations on their own. They are invited or imported in and given financial support. They are weak individuals that are given a leg up to hasten the evil agenda of breeding whites out of existence. It is time to straighten out the treasonous elites and governments. They need a wake up call.

i agree

but a wake up call won't do it

obsidian

• Getbig V
i agree

but a wake up call won't do it
It will if they are impaled. Line them up in the streets. Straighten them out!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
It will if they are impaled. Line them up in the streets. Straighten them out!

that's much more than a wake up call

;D

get rid of the parasitic human garbage flowing in from africa while we're at it, too

obsidian

• Getbig V
that's much more than a wake up call

;D

get rid of the parasitic human garbage flowing in from africa while we're at it, too
Lol yes! But do it humanely via sterilization.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Lol yes! But do it humanely via sterilization.

fuck humanely, just send them back and FOR FUCK'S SAKE stop giving africa nitrogen