Author Topic: Trump informs people of North Dakota they are better off than Houston  (Read 926 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And I know you have a little bit of a drought. They had the opposite. Believe me, you're better off. You are better off. They had the absolute opposite.

He also told them he had no clue it was possible to have drought "this far north" but that he was going to make it "disappear"

I just said to the governor, I didn't know you had droughts this far north. Guess what? You have them. But we're working hard on it and it'll disappear. It will all go away.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/transcript-remarks-by-president-trump-on-tax-reform-at-andeavor/article_d614c3dc-0470-5f9d-93c1-b353b663adcf.html

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: Trump informs people of North Dakota they are better off than Houston
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 06:48:41 PM »
Trump is nuttier than squirrel turds.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 10:31:59 PM »
He also told them he had no clue it was possible to have drought "this far north" but that he was going to make it "disappear"

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/transcript-remarks-by-president-trump-on-tax-reform-at-andeavor/article_d614c3dc-0470-5f9d-93c1-b353b663adcf.html

Shut up you fucking commie bastard.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 10:40:07 PM »

Shut up you fucking commie bastard.

Why so angry?
Or is this some kind of attempt at performance art?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 07:52:06 AM »
"I just said to the governor, I didn't know you had droughts this far north. Guess what? You have them. But we're working hard on it and it'll disappear. It will all go away".

The country has become desensitized to his ignorance...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 09:25:02 AM »
He has handled the crisis in Houston very well. That's why the haters are focusing on this type of minutia.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 09:55:45 AM »
He has handled the crisis in Houston very well. That's why the haters are focusing on this type of minutia.

every word of every POTUS is scrutinized

I'm looking forward to hearing more about Trumps magical powers to make droughts disappear and I'm sure the people  of North Dakota are as well.

In the meantime here an actual example of haters focusing on minutia

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 10:20:15 AM »

Agree.  This kind of stuff is just stupid. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2017, 10:30:07 AM »

I assume you're referring to Trump's deal with Schumer and Pelosi because that's the only thing he's personally done regarding Harvey

Also, the crisis in Houston has only just started.  Hopefully he doesn't lose interest

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2017, 11:06:02 AM »
I assume you're referring to Trump's deal with Schumer and Pelosi because that's the only thing he's personally done regarding Harvey

Also, the crisis in Houston has only just started.  Hopefully he doesn't lose interest

I got news for you, as I've said on this board before, I have no faith in his being able to reduce debt. He has no interest in taking on the big three, particularly the big two, and if you don't do that you're just playing make-believe regardless of Party:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2017, 11:09:28 AM »
I got news for you, as I've said on this board before, I have no faith in his being able to reduce debt. He has no interest in taking on the big three, particularly the big two, and if you don't do that you're just playing make-believe regardless of Party:

Of course he has no interest in reducing the debt

His plans (infrastructure and military spending, tax cuts, etc.)  would EXPLODE the national debt