Author Topic: Uber and lyft tips prove how phony people are  (Read 2304 times)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Uber and lyft tips prove how phony people are
« on: September 09, 2017, 03:29:53 AM »
By Uber and Lyfts own estimates(which are totally inflated)...5% to 20% of riders tip their Lyft or Uber driver...even when they rate them a perfect 5 stars and leave a recommendation

And when they do tip...its NO WHERE NEAR even 10%...people leave a dollar for a 20 mile ride with perfect navigation...clean private chofered car....

All these years...phony motherfuckers leave 20%-40% tips for sloppy lazy college kid service at diners across the country with their pious speech about how "These people rely on these tips to live"...fuck you phonies...

What happens when tips and ratings from passsengers are totally anonymous? The driver cant know what you rated them or if you tipped(without some hidden secrets)...but its basically anonymous and nowhere near half of riders tip their driver because its anonymous...

All of you that leave tips at restaurants for shitty, slow service but don't tip Lyft/uber drivers because its anonymous are fake fucking cowards!!!

No fucking integrity whatsoever..you tip based on whether someone is watching or not..not on your beliefs about rewarding good, hard work.

Fucking cheap cowards...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Uber and lyft tips prove how phony people are
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 03:31:55 AM »
   Gossip & Opinions
A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 03:43:48 AM »
   Gossip & Opinions
A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry.

Fantastic post.

TOP SHEEPLE APPROVED.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 04:02:52 AM »
I just can't stop reading this fantastic post. The deepness and complexity of it have me re examining my core beliefs and social practices.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 12:03:46 PM »
Life has been meaningless until I read the OP.

Now it all makes sense.
X

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 12:17:50 PM »
By Uber and Lyfts own estimates(which are totally inflated)...5% to 20% of riders tip their Lyft or Uber driver...even when they rate them a perfect 5 stars and leave a recommendation

And when they do tip...its NO WHERE NEAR even 10%...people leave a dollar for a 20 mile ride with perfect navigation...clean private chofered car....

All these years...phony motherfuckers leave 20%-40% tips for sloppy lazy college kid service at diners across the country with their pious speech about how "These people rely on these tips to live"...fuck you phonies...

What happens when tips and ratings from passsengers are totally anonymous? The driver cant know what you rated them or if you tipped(without some hidden secrets)...but its basically anonymous and nowhere near half of riders tip their driver because its anonymous...

All of you that leave tips at restaurants for shitty, slow service but don't tip Lyft/uber drivers because its anonymous are fake fucking cowards!!!

No fucking integrity whatsoever..you tip based on whether someone is watching or not..not on your beliefs about rewarding good, hard work.

Fucking cheap cowards...

Then dint drive for Uber then!! The only one making money is Uber, if you are dumb enough to think otherwise??
K

burnout666

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 12:29:02 PM »
They shouldn't be depending on tips. They get paid to drive people. If that's not enough, they can go back to school.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 02:28:14 PM »
White people are cheap assholes, we've known this for a while.

Uber drivers are generally nitwits though so I don't feel too bad for them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 02:29:34 PM »
My auntie will not get in a taxi she's ordered if the driver is asian...she sends them away and orders another.

burnout666

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 02:43:30 PM »
My auntie will not get in a taxi she's ordered if the driver is asian...she sends them away and orders another.

In addition to being plagued by all the stereoypical bad driving cliches (starting and stopping constantly in traffic, slamming the brakes the moment green turns yellow at intersections, failing to properly signal when changing lanes, overcharging customers by deliberating prolonging the cab ride) they're also terrible at listening to instructions and usually smell like bad.

So yeah, she's onto something.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »
I thought uber drivers aren't supposed to receive tips, uber is a cashless transaction? I thought this was the big benefit of uber, besides being cheap.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 04:49:40 AM »
You can't make enough from driving for "Uber" to cover the wear on your car.