Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 50146 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #350 on: September 26, 2017, 09:28:10 AM »
You are correct. I do not know how it happened exactly. Neither do you or anyone in this forum for that matter. I just dont believe the narrative of the official report. I do not for one minute believe that in a history of zero steel high rise buildings collapsing from fire that three fall within their own footprjnt at near freefall speed and not only that. They are three buildings in the same area. Not one person here knows exactly what happened that day. Yet you have blind faith in the official report.

How did this high rise building collapse?

Simple Simon

« Reply #351 on: September 26, 2017, 10:06:30 AM »
Sure it did, lots of damage. Watch the video again. Funny how the building swallows the plane whole with no deviation in structure to the planes shape, this is impossible, not to mention the laws of physics as to how the building collapsed. Not one piece of the aircraft was left stuck to the outside of the frame on the building, interesting.
it was travelling at 560 mph did you expect it to stick in like a dart in a board?

Simple Simon

« Reply #352 on: September 26, 2017, 10:07:31 AM »
You are correct. I do not know how it happened exactly. Neither do you or anyone in this forum for that matter. I just dont believe the narrative of the official report. I do not for one minute believe that in a history of zero steel high rise buildings collapsing from fire that three fall within their own footprjnt at near freefall speed and not only that. They are three buildings in the same area. Not one person here knows exactly what happened that day. Yet you have blind faith in the official report.

so, after all that you are back to "it doesn't look right"

jeez, what a waste of time...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: September 26, 2017, 10:28:50 AM »
it was travelling at 560 mph did you expect it to stick in like a dart in a board?

No a rational person would know the plane would come apart as it hit, no go in like a knife thru butter
h

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: September 26, 2017, 10:55:22 AM »
No a rational person would know the plane would come apart as it hit, no go in like a knife thru butter

Bro you're arguing with a guy who seems to have some sort of compulsive obsessive disorder

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: September 26, 2017, 10:55:42 AM »

So, it wasn't a plane that hit the twin towers?  I'm still confused.  What was it then?   ???

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: September 26, 2017, 11:04:47 AM »

Yes, the plane would bounce off into a million pieces, all the glass windows would break though.

Simple Simon

« Reply #357 on: September 26, 2017, 11:29:12 AM »
the building was mostly glass and aluminium with some steel columns.
I have already shown you a ping pong ball going through a paddle, you yourself have admitted you have seen straw go into telephone poles.

why can't a plane go through a building going at 560mph?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
h

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: September 26, 2017, 01:04:02 PM »
https://911planeshoax.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/half-in-half-out1.jpg

What does this mean?  I'm completely confused now.  Was the plane never there?   ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: September 26, 2017, 01:14:04 PM »
Well at least we know now that we don't have to spend thousands of dollars and weeks of carefully laid dynamite to bring down a steel building. Just pour some kerosene on the thing and light it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2017, 01:21:32 PM »
Well at least we know now that we don't have to spend thousands of dollars and weeks of carefully laid dynamite to bring down a steel building. Just pour some kerosene on the thing a light it.

Ha ha --- Yep just Remote fly an old airplane that's about to be scrapped full of fuel at 500mph 3/4 of the way up the building -- Nice neat demolishion job.

Also stop all the conspiracy theories  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: September 26, 2017, 01:23:05 PM »

Ha ha --- Yep just Remote fly an old airplane that's about to be scrapped full of fuel at 500mph 3/4 of the way up the building -- Nice neat demolishion job.

Also stop all the conspiracy theories  ;)

Hey no plane required. Remember, building 7 came down with just some spot fires and a little structural damage.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: September 26, 2017, 01:23:10 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: September 26, 2017, 01:28:07 PM »
Is that a real pic - or has it been shopped.

It's real. It's a still from a video. Some will argue that it's an illusion due to the quality of the video.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: September 26, 2017, 01:30:54 PM »
Hey no plane required. Remember, building 7 came down with just some spot fires and a little structural damage.

Yes and the help of the those who "Pulled it" John Kerry secretary of state admitted it

from around the 1.50 mark

How did they manage to rig it so quick for a controlled demolition.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: September 26, 2017, 01:31:15 PM »
Lots of tinfoil here. Next thing ya know someone will be saying that Sandy Hook was staged.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: September 26, 2017, 01:32:55 PM »
Yes and the help of the those who "Pulled it" John Kerry secretary of state admitted it

from around the 1.50 mark

How did they manage to rig it so quick for a controlled demolition.

That's the million dollar question!!! Of course it was rigged but if it ever gets out that it was rigged months before then everyone will know this whole thing was planned and yes it takes months to rig up something like that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: September 26, 2017, 01:33:46 PM »
It's real. It's a still from a video. Some will argue that it's an illusion due to the quality of the video.

I suppose it could be an illusion - Though as a one off pic it does look mighty odd that the building isn't damaged or the plane crumpled and or in bits.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: September 26, 2017, 01:36:42 PM »
I suppose it could be an illusion - Though as a one off pic it does look mighty odd that the building isn't damaged or the plane crumpled and or in bits.

Look up the vid on youtube. You can see it in slow mow.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2017, 01:37:17 PM »
That's the million dollar question!!! Of course it was rigged but if it ever gets out that it was rigged months before then everyone will know this whole thing was planned and yes it takes months to rig up something like that.

By the senator admitting he knew it was Pulled in a controlled fashion it does open up a lot of questions
as to when it was rigged & why as it doesn't seem very likely it was done when them small fires broke out.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: September 26, 2017, 01:39:55 PM »

By the senator admitting he knew it was Pulled in a controlled fashion it does open up a lot of questions
as to when it was rigged & why as it doesn't seem very likely it was done when them small fires broke out.

Yes, you obviously can't rig a building that size in hours. It would take months and also considering it was to be done in secret.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: September 26, 2017, 01:48:12 PM »
Yes, you obviously can't rig a building that size in hours. It would take months and also considering it was to be done in secret.

Exactly as i would of thought - has this ever been answered as to why it was pre-rigged

or we likely to be called "Tin foil hats" for discussing & asking questions

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: September 26, 2017, 01:53:28 PM »
Exactly as i would of thought - has this ever been answered as to why it was pre-rigged

or we likely to be called "Tin foil hats" for discussing & asking questions

There is some brand new study that was just done that supposedly proved that building 7 was brought down with explosives. I'll see if I can find it. As to the why is was done I don't we will never know.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2017, 02:03:48 PM »

There is some brand new study that was just done that supposedly proved that building 7 was brought down with explosives. I'll see if I can find it. As to the why is was done I don't we will never know.

look forward to it if you find it-- and yes as usual more questions than answers - They know only They not going to make it general knowledge to the public.