Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49477 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #375 on: September 26, 2017, 02:04:24 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #376 on: September 26, 2017, 02:07:26 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #377 on: September 26, 2017, 02:13:59 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: September 26, 2017, 02:15:17 PM »
Be There you are normally a perceptive fella I am surprised you are taking this tack with what happened. Wondering if this is just your way to go against the grain and provoke outrage by pushing the official version? What do you think happened? Do you believe it unfolded as the mainstream media lead us to believe?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: September 26, 2017, 02:43:00 PM »
If WTC 7 was rigged with explosives to bring the building down, how did the explosives survive 7 hours of fire?  Also, why didn't the explosives make any noise?  Were the explosives defective? 

Simple Simon

« Reply #380 on: September 26, 2017, 02:50:07 PM »
Be There you are normally a perceptive fella I am surprised you are taking this tack with what happened. Wondering if this is just your way to go against the grain and provoke outrage by pushing the official version? What do you think happened? Do you believe it unfolded as the mainstream media lead us to believe?

Pretty much, the alternatives are too far fetched.

If it was an inside job just how many people would have had to be involved and never speak of it again?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: September 26, 2017, 03:00:10 PM »
Pretty much, the alternatives are too far fetched.

If it was an inside job just how many people would have had to be involved and never speak of it again?

Yeah a lot of people would have to keep quiet and with such a massive thing that's very unlikely. I'll be honest I don't have a clue what happened there, the official version doesn't ring true and there are loads of holes in the conspiracy version or potential holes that I can't work my head round. One thing about conspiracies I do think though, they always make out people in power to be these evil geniuses who have manipulated everything perfectly to go wrong. I don't buy this I just think people are fucking stupid and make mistakes all the time! Not always but sometimes people really are that dumb!!

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #382 on: September 26, 2017, 03:08:55 PM »
I will never forget 9-11 thanks to you idiots.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: September 26, 2017, 05:19:46 PM »

How the towers could have easily been rigged to blow.

Also, video evidence with witnesses and audio os secondary explosions in towers

h

Simple Simon

« Reply #384 on: September 26, 2017, 10:32:17 PM »

How the towers could have easily been rigged to blow.

Also, video evidence with witnesses and audio os secondary explosions in towers

so they started the controlled explosion from almost the top of the building all the way to the bottom????
thats how they came down if you want to believe it was explosives.
Controlled explosions are rigged from the bottom floors you fucking moron

tell me how long did it take to rig every single floor from just below where the plane hit to the bottom?

You really have to be some kind of stupid.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #385 on: September 26, 2017, 10:58:53 PM »
That shit happened like 16 years ago.  Lets stop crying in our beers and move on.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: September 27, 2017, 12:23:29 AM »
If WTC 7 was rigged with explosives to bring the building down, how did the explosives survive 7 hours of fire?  Also, why didn't the explosives make any noise?  Were the explosives defective? 

Explosives? And what is the logic behind this? "They fly aeroplanes at the  WTC towers, so we need to have WTC7 rigged with explosives ASAP so we could demolish it with  none real reason at all "? As we know, controlled demolition takes months to prepare, and how they manage to do it in one afternoon at the burning building with so much skills, that there is no visible explosions in any of the videos until someone add them there? And for teens who haven't have seen any real explosions, here is one:

Not like in the movies at all and there goes 100lb dynamite. How about tons they use to make controlled demolition? You see absolutely nothing. Video is good example about the speed of explosion, which is something you never see in 9/11 videos. Would that broke windows of the towers?

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #388 on: September 27, 2017, 02:29:37 AM »

By the senator admitting he knew it was Pulled in a controlled fashion it does open up a lot of questions
as to when it was rigged & why as it doesn't seem very likely it was done when them small fires broke out.

A senator and the actual lease holder of all 3 buildings BOTH stated building 7 was demolished. It was only later when experts recealed how long it takes to rig up that their press started to change what they meant to say.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: September 27, 2017, 02:48:56 AM »
A senator and the actual lease holder of all 3 buildings BOTH stated building 7 was demolished. It was only later when experts revealed how long it takes to rig up that their press started to change what they meant to say.

Hmm - That video clearly shows what senator Kerry said - Yet Few on here want to address it
He clearly didn't make a gaff he was stating it is fact.

As to How & why - is something that has been avoided.

Proof of an inside job - maybe maybe not -- only truthful answers will clear that up.

If there have been those answers I've missed them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #390 on: September 27, 2017, 02:49:22 AM »
A senator and the actual lease holder of all 3 buildings BOTH stated building 7 was demolished. It was only later when experts recealed how long it takes to rig up that their press started to change what they meant to say.

no, that's simply not true.

Simple Simon

« Reply #391 on: September 27, 2017, 03:03:59 AM »
Kerry responded:

"I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying other things-- that they did it in a controlled fashion."

that's a million miles away from him saying it was a controlled explosion.

A "controlled fashion" by definition is withdrawing the fire fighters and allowing the building to fall, after all it wasn't likely to cause any further damage.

also why would you go to the trouble of setting up "controlled explosions" and then fly planes into the buildings, that by definition would make the planned explosions uncontrollable.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: September 27, 2017, 03:28:50 AM »
that's a million miles away from him saying it was a controlled explosion.

A "controlled fashion" by definition is withdrawing the fire fighters and allowing the building to fall, after all it wasn't likely to cause any further damage.

also why would you go to the trouble of setting up "controlled explosions" and then fly planes into the buildings, that by definition would make the planned explosions uncontrollable.

yes there is this - just so much  seemingly conflicting "evidence / views"
A lot of it makes no sense - then we don't know all the details & are unlikely to.

Simple Simon

« Reply #393 on: September 27, 2017, 03:34:34 AM »

yes there is this - just so much  seemingly conflicting "evidence / views"
A lot of it makes no sense - then we don't know all the details & are unlikely to.

there are many other events that have occurred that I could sit down and come up with lots of different conspiracy theories based on zero evidence.

Fact is , there isn't any other evidence which points to 9/11 as being anything other than a terrorist attack and the buildings came down in the way they did.
No explosives, nada ziltch..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: September 27, 2017, 03:44:35 AM »
there are many other events that have occurred that I could sit down and come up with lots of different conspiracy theories based on zero evidence.

Fact is , there isn't any other evidence which points to 9/11 as being anything other than a terrorist attack and the buildings came down in the way they did.
No explosives, nada ziltch..

And people do come up with all sorts of conspiracy theories

I'm not totally convinced it wasn't "know about" or Helped - Allowed to happen.

The statement by Kerry i find a bit strange or should i say it wasn't very clear what he meant by it
And it did fall in the exact same manner as the other buildings.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #395 on: September 27, 2017, 04:13:03 AM »

And people do come up with all sorts of conspiracy theories

I'm not totally convinced it wasn't "know about" or Helped - Allowed to happen.

The statement by Kerry i find a bit strange or should i say it wasn't very clear what he meant by it
And it did fall in the exact same manner as the other buildings.

Kerry proves its now effectively common knowledge building 7 was "pulled" (demolished).
This video shows the demolition explosives going off -

Simple Simon

« Reply #396 on: September 27, 2017, 05:21:09 AM »
Kerry proves its now effectively common knowledge building 7 was "pulled" (demolished).
This video shows the demolition explosives going off -

Kerry Proves???
You mean one of the lying politicians who was in on the cover up?
NOW YOU BELIEVE HIM?

And no, no evidence of explosives going off.

Simple Simon

« Reply #397 on: September 27, 2017, 05:23:45 AM »
Fuck me, the next video in line after the one Trev posted.

Just listen to the stupidity of this one.

"a plane that supposed to be lighter than air can cut through steel beams"

Yep, planes don't weigh anything at all....

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: September 27, 2017, 05:50:48 AM »
so they started the controlled explosion from almost the top of the building all the way to the bottom????
thats how they came down if you want to believe it was explosives.
Controlled explosions are rigged from the bottom floors you fucking moron

tell me how long did it take to rig every single floor from just below where the plane hit to the bottom?

You really have to be some kind of stupid.

Wow! Look at the sassy little Brit get into a hissy fit. Calling me names and losing your temper my my. Pull your britches out of your crack and settle down.

I am only presenting possibilities you little man, easy on your temper. Plus its fun knowing you wake up and jump to see whats been posted next so you can flip out and say that was debunked. ;D
Settle down Nancy.
h

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: September 27, 2017, 05:58:04 AM »