Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49432 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Never Forget... 9-11
« on: September 11, 2017, 10:25:40 PM »

Trying to explain to my kids today how it felt that day... how it was being in disbelief not believing what you were seeing on that screen that morning, how the shock and the confusion came to all that day...   how that day, along with a few others, will be remembered as the toughest day for me

How some people quickly forget that day...  because they just can't fanthom it or care to remember...

How some people disrespect the police officers, the fire fighters, the soldiers ... the ones the helped, the ones that perished.  

How some people do not respect the freedoms that we have, don't respect that the flag isnt meant for politics, and don't realize that you have a right to voice your opinion even if some people don't like it.

09-11-2001

foreleft

• Getbig II
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 10:30:20 PM »
man what a day, never forget where I was when I first heard about it.
Fuck people who disrespect the flag

good post Ron

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 10:45:05 PM »
Trying to explain to my kids today how it felt that day... how it was being in disbelief not believing what you were seeing on that screen that morning, how the shock and the confusion came to all that day...   how that day, along with a few others, will be remembered as the toughest day for me

How some people quickly forget that day...  because they just can't fanthom it or care to remember...

How some people disrespect the police officers, the fire fighters, the soldiers ... the ones the helped, the ones that perished.  

How some people do not respect the freedoms that we have, don't respect that the flag isnt meant for politics, and don't realize that you have a right to voice your opinion even if some people don't like it.

09-11-2001

Very good post.

The story of flight 93 always gets me.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 10:55:21 PM »
The first plane to hit the World Trade Center flew right above my head when I was walking near Broadway and West 4 street in lower Manhattan. Still to this day , I have never heard an engine roar so loud. There were dozens of people walking on the block at that time and not one person looked up. Everybody all at once sorta ducked down and froze. Nobody thought for a second it a low flying airplane.

I was living in Greenwich Village on Sep. 11, 2001.
Had lived there for years before and years after.
I always said "unless you lived BELOW 23rd street, 911 would be forgotten about by New Yorkers in a years time.
Little did I know that 16 years later it would be such a borderline meaningless day.

I don't have kids--but lots of you guys do.
Teach them...show them...tell them to never E V E R forget how many Americans died that day.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 12:49:10 AM »
I honestly don't know how anyone could forget that day. Especially any American. I will never forget.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 12:50:05 AM »
And yet many of your fellow countrymen believe the Bush administration brought the towers down with controlled explosions in order to invade Iraq (after blaming Bin Laden for the attacks whilst living in Afghanistan  ???)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 12:55:15 AM »
My ex-coworker(ex-manger) passed away on Flight 11 on his way to CA for his honeymoon.
Crazy stuff... Muzzy shit-skin murderers. Hope they enjoying their virgins  ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 01:03:43 AM »
And yet many of your fellow countrymen believe the Bush administration brought the towers down with controlled explosions in order to invade Iraq (after blaming Bin Laden for the attacks whilst living in Afghanistan  ???)

iraq invasion was supposedly in no way connected to 9/11 or terrorism, it was because saddam apparently had WMDs, remember!?

i still remember exactly where i was when 9/11 happened. was in high street bromley (town on the outskirts of s east london). remember watching the first smoking tower on tv through the window of a department store.  

the event kind of pales into insignificance for me now though given the number of civilian deaths caused by US led military campaigns since then.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 01:06:16 AM »
iraq invasion was supposedly in no way connected to 9/11 or terrorism, it was because saddam apparently had WMDs, remember!?

i still remember exactly where i was when 9/11 happened. was in high street bromley (town on the outskirts of s east london). remember watching the first smoking tower on tv through the window of a department store.  

the event kind of pales into insignificance for me now though given the number of civilian deaths caused by US led military campaigns since then.

the UKs justification to invade Iraq was a made up report by a schoolkid as opposed to any real evidence of WMD
In the days immediately following 9/11, the Bush Administration national security team actively debated an invasion of Iraq. A memo written by Sec. Rumsfeld dated November 27, 2001 considers a US-Iraq war. One section of the memo questions "How start?", listing multiple possible justifications for a US-Iraq War.[21] That administration opted instead to limit the initial military response to Afghanistan.[22] In January 2002, President Bush began laying the public groundwork for an invasion of Iraq, calling Iraq a member of the Axis of Evil and saying that "The United States of America will not permit the world's most dangerous regimes to threaten us with the world's most destructive weapons."[23] Over the next year, the Bush Administration began pushing for international support for an invasion of Iraq, a campaign that culminated in Secretary of State Colin Powell's February 5, 2003 presentation to the United Nations Security Council.[24] After failing to gain U.N. support for an additional UN authorization, the U.S., together with the UK and small contingents from Australia, Poland, and Denmark, launched an invasion on March 20, 2003 under the authority of UN Security Council Resolutions 660 and 678.[2]
Gets popcorn....

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 01:19:56 AM »
Was working on an extension for a paki in the middle of paki central fenham in Newcastle when it happen, hearing random bits on the radio then going home that afternoon and watching it on telly, the street seemed deathly quiet and deserted for the few days following, several random pakis apologised for what happened out the blue. The paki we were working for said they should have targeted military bases, he was more interested in spewing his hatered for india which he did every single day and would tell us how he hoped they start a war with Russia and India gets destroyed.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 01:35:02 AM »
Was working on an extension for a paki in the middle of paki central fenham in Newcastle when it happen, hearing random bits on the radio then going home that afternoon and watching it on telly, the street seemed deathly quiet and deserted for the few days following, several random pakis apologised for what happened out the blue. The paki we were working for said they should have targeted military bases, he was more interested in spewing his hatered for india which he did every single day and would tell us how he hoped they start a war with Russia and India gets destroyed.

does his extension leak in?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 01:55:30 AM »
How did building 7 fall down  ???
P

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 03:39:00 AM »
How did building 7 fall down  ???
it fell down..........

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 03:44:31 AM »
The official 911 story is total bullshit.  Anyone who believes it is a fucking moron.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 03:46:15 AM »
The official 911 story is total bullshit.  Anyone who believes it is a fucking moron.
Please explain what you think happened and add your evidence to validate your theory..

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 03:47:08 AM »
Please explain what you think happened and add your evidence to validate your theory..

I (and others) have already, many times. 

BTW, you're a moron.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 03:48:51 AM »
I (and others) have already, many times. 

BTW, you're a moron.

I admire your tenacity to the cause..

Tell me who have you put forward you theories to , apart from fellow getbiggers to try and seek justice for the people killed on that tragic day.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 03:50:18 AM »
does his extension leak in?

More than likely, we were only contracted to do the footings, drainage, concrete floors and driveway so didn't see the end result, but what we did see was enough to know the end result would be a load of shite and the paki was always complaining to us about the lad running the company that managed the build.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 03:51:32 AM »
I admire your tenacity to the cause..

Tell me who have you put forward you theories to , apart from fellow getbiggers to try and seek justice for the people killed on that tragic day.

Better yet, YOU tell me why you believe all of it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 03:55:58 AM »
Better yet, YOU tell me why you believe all of it.

I haven't said what I believe, you made the claim, I have a strange feeling you are one of those that just say "it doesn't look right to me" and proceed to shake your head.

You could try giving an alternative to the facts that two planes hit the towers, the towers collapsed and the collapse resulted in an adjacent building collapsing.

The floor is yours mate....

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 04:01:20 AM »

HUGE amount of evidence and a new report has just concluded they were demolished

Jet fuel burns at 1100 degrees - steel doesn't melt until over 3000 degrees
Buildings fell at freefall speed - so how did lower floors not give ANY resistance
Buildings do not collapse from fire - Grenfell towers in the UK burnt for days and stood as has EVERY other building in history that has burned. Towers "fell" after 90 mins of just upper floors burning!!!!
Lift system in both towers was being worked on for 9 weeks ahead of 911
IF a crime scene, why was ALL the evidence (the rubble) removed within weeks and shipped to china
Thermite (Military explosive that melts steel) was found in every dust sample tested all round the world.
Reception of tower one blew up on impact of the plane 90 floors up?!!!
Building 7 was pulled. The fire brigade admitted it yet it takes weeks to rig up the explosives to demolish such a building
The Pentagon is the most filmed building in the world (CCTV) and yet not one camera caught sight of a plane
NO evidence a plane ever hit the pentagon - no metal / engines / luggage / bodies ...... Nothing
The only area destroyed at the pentagon were the accountants offices where £23 Billion had gone missing as reported on National TV on 10th September 2001
How can a man hiding in a cave in Afganistan have pulled this off ....... and then when America finally found him, they shot him and dumped his body at sea!!!  ::)
and there is a LOT more proof is was an inside job ....

AMERICANS SHOULD DEMAND THE ANSWERS INSTEAD OF JUST REMEMBERING

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 04:05:06 AM »
I was in school at the time. Didn't hear about it until I got home and could barely believe what I was seeing. Almost felt like I was watching a movie. The next day was probably the first time when something "political" totally dominated the conversation at school.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 04:07:40 AM »
HUGE amount of evidence and a new report has just concluded they were demolished

Jet fuel burns at 1100 degrees - steel doesn't melt until over 3000 degrees
Buildings fell at freefall speed - so how did lower floors not give ANY resistance
Buildings do not collapse from fire - Grenfell towers in the UK burnt for days and stood as has EVERY other building in history that has burned. Towers "fell" after 90 mins of just upper floors burning!!!!
Lift system in both towers was being worked on for 9 weeks ahead of 911
IF a crime scene, why was ALL the evidence (the rubble) removed within weeks and shipped to china
Thermite (Military explosive that melts steel) was found in every dust sample tested all round the world.
Reception of tower one blue up on impact of the plane 90 floors below?!!!
Building 7 was pulled. The fire brigade admitted it yet it takes weeks to rig up the explosives to demolish such a building
The Pentagon is the most filmed building in the world (CCTV) and yet not one camera caught sight of a plane
NO evidence a plane ever hit the pentagon - no metal / engines / luggage / bodies ...... Nothing
The only area destroyed at the pentagon were the accountants offices where £23 Billion had gone missing as reported on National TV on 10th September 2001
How can a man hiding in a cave in Afganistan have pulled this off ....... and then when America finally found him, they shot him and dumped his body at sea!!!  ::)
and there is a LOT more proof is was an inside job ....

AMERICANS SHOULD DEMAND THE ANSWERS INSTEAD OF JUST REMEMBERING

I will address the first bolded point and wait for your evidence to counter it

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

enough here to counter all your allegations
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=18

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 04:11:40 AM »
http://www.911myths.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I like this one, its nice and succinct and user friendly

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 04:14:03 AM »
I will address the first bolded point and wait for your evidence to counter it

Only a few floors had fire on up high in the buildings - If these had collapsed there would have been resistance from the 80-90 floors below. There was none. Both buildings fell at free-fall speed. ALSO - There are many films of molten steel pouring out of the building, so molten steel required over 3000 degrees

My Father-in-Law is a respected Precision Engineer and he stated on the day itself that it was a demolition.

It takes a HUGE amount of skill to make any building fall into its own footprint let alone 3 - 2 of which were ridiculously tall.