Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49285 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2017, 04:18:34 AM »
http://www.911myths.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I like this one, its nice and succinct and user friendly

Yep - Its you American's that believe all the bullshit you get told time and time again. Common sense and the views of the worlds top demolition experts should at lleast raise the questions, but you keep believing the morons who have been proven to lie to you 

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2017, 04:19:06 AM »
Only a few floors had fire on up high in the buildings - If these had collapsed there would have been resistance from the 80-90 floors below. There was none. Both buildings fell at free-fall speed. ALSO - There are many films of molten steel pouring out of the building, so molten steel required over 3000 degrees

My Father-in-Law is a respected Precision Engineer and he stated on the day itself that it was a demolition.

It takes a HUGE amount of skill to make any building fall into its own footprint let alone 3 - 2 of which were ridiculously tall.

errr...why have you moved onto the next one on the list, I would like to stay on the topic of the melting steel for now, as for the wreckage on the lawn at the Pentagon

you need to start producing evidence not just parroting shit you have read on the web

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2017, 04:19:57 AM »
Yep - Its you American's that believe all the bullshit you get told time and time again. Common sense and the views of the worlds top demolition experts should at lleast raise the questions, but you keep believing the morons who have been proven to lie to you  

Im UK based...

And "common sense" isn't a valid form of evidence.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2017, 04:25:51 AM »
Can anyone come up with an alternative to the official story and validate it with credible verifiable evidence please.

If not lets at least show some respect for the people who lost their lives that day.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 04:28:30 AM »
errr...why have you moved onto the next one on the list, I would like to stay on the topic of the melting steel for now, as for the wreckage on the lawn at the Pentagon

you need to start producing evidence not just parroting shit you have read on the web

I didn't move on - Molten steel is seen pouring from the buildings. That's impossible from jet fuel fires.

Those pics were the ones released later in the day mate - first photographers and press on the scene saw no plane parts.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2017, 04:32:40 AM »
Can anyone come up with an alternative to the official story and validate it with credible verifiable evidence please.

If not lets at least show some respect for the people who lost their lives that day.

This is worth a watch regardless of your view

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2017, 04:36:44 AM »
I didn't move on - Molten steel is seen pouring from the buildings. That's impossible from jet fuel fires.

Those pics were the ones released later in the day mate - first photographers and press on the scene saw no plane parts.

you just saying something doesn't make it true.....

Where's your evidence....?

heres the counter evidence to your molten steel
http://911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html
http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2017, 04:38:22 AM »

I don't watch  videos I cant see it here but I hope it isn't one of those loose change shit things I prefer scientific evidence and information to validate that evidence.

Please post some,

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2017, 04:41:06 AM »
I don't watch  videos I cant see it here but I hope it isn't one of those loose change shit things I prefer scientific evidence and information to validate that evidence.

Please post some,

Believe what you like but ALL the actual evidence is in that documentary I posted the link to.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2017, 04:41:54 AM »
Believe what you like but ALL the actual evidence is in that documentary I posted the link to.

whats it called?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2017, 04:47:51 AM »
whats it called?

9/11 - Anatomy of a Great Deception - Complete Version

It will scare the shit out of you regardless buddy

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2017, 04:49:14 AM »
HUGE amount of evidence and a new report has just concluded they were demolished

Jet fuel burns at 1100 degrees - steel doesn't melt until over 3000 degrees
Buildings fell at freefall speed - so how did lower floors not give ANY resistance
Buildings do not collapse from fire - Grenfell towers in the UK burnt for days and stood as has EVERY other building in history that has burned. Towers "fell" after 90 mins of just upper floors burning!!!!
Lift system in both towers was being worked on for 9 weeks ahead of 911
IF a crime scene, why was ALL the evidence (the rubble) removed within weeks and shipped to china
Thermite (Military explosive that melts steel) was found in every dust sample tested all round the world.
Reception of tower one blew up on impact of the plane 90 floors up?!!!
Building 7 was pulled. The fire brigade admitted it yet it takes weeks to rig up the explosives to demolish such a building
The Pentagon is the most filmed building in the world (CCTV) and yet not one camera caught sight of a plane
NO evidence a plane ever hit the pentagon - no metal / engines / luggage / bodies ...... Nothing
The only area destroyed at the pentagon were the accountants offices where £23 Billion had gone missing as reported on National TV on 10th September 2001
How can a man hiding in a cave in Afganistan have pulled this off ....... and then when America finally found him, they shot him and dumped his body at sea!!!  ::)
and there is a LOT more proof is was an inside job ....

AMERICANS SHOULD DEMAND THE ANSWERS INSTEAD OF JUST REMEMBERING

I have never seen so much fail, in a single solitary post.  

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2017, 04:50:27 AM »
iraq invasion was supposedly in no way connected to 9/11 or terrorism, it was because saddam apparently had WMDs, remember!?

i still remember exactly where i was when 9/11 happened. was in high street bromley (town on the outskirts of s east london). remember watching the first smoking tower on tv through the window of a department store.  

the event kind of pales into insignificance for me now though given the number of civilian deaths caused by US led military campaigns since then.

Bromley, what a shithole, I stayed there last year for two nights on "business" fucking dump.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2017, 04:53:09 AM »
Heres proof according to you goons that Bush did it  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2017, 05:00:11 AM »

depends on your mindset when you sit down to watch these, unfortunately if people want to believe something enough they will swallow anything and ignore the facts, he is a review of the film on IMBD

I found "The Anatomy of a Great Deception" to be very interesting indeed. On the one hand, David Hooper recognizes that, on 9/11/2001, the World Trade Center towers were struck by airliners hijacked by Islamic extremists. The back story of Hooper's struggle to understand inconsistencies in the official narrative regarding the terrorist attack is very compelling, and his asking of an innocent question is, in fact, very likely the way that many began their quest for truth about the events of that day. On the other hand, while Hooper comes across as a sincere seeker of truth, much of what he says is scientifically inaccurate and much of the evidence he cites is either grossly exaggerated, intentionally misrepresented, contradicted by evidence he conceals or, in a few cases, materially altered in an attempt to deceive his audience. Following are a few examples of what I am referring to:

David Hooper claims that pre-planted demolition charges, suspiciously not mentioned in the official government reports, were present in the World Trade Center buildings and somehow set to explode as the airliners impacted. As evidence, he presents an audio recording made by a Ginny Carr, who was recording a business meeting in another building near the Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001. In the recording there can be heard two distinct crashing sounds approximately nine seconds apart, the second of which is considerably louder than the first. David Hooper tells us that the first crashing sound is a bomb going off in the basement of the WTC North Tower and the second is the plane crash. However, in the original recording (available at 9/11 Internet archive sites), the first crashing sound is actually somewhat louder than the second, and the scream of approaching jet engines can be heard before the first crash sound. It is clear, therefore, that the filmmaker cut off the beginning of the recording so as to conceal the sound of the approaching airplane, and tampered with the sound levels so as to make the second crashing sound louder giving the false impression that it was the plane impact. Based on the height at which Flight 11 impacted the building and the nine-second delay, the second crashing sound was most likely from elevator equipment, building rubble and/or aircraft wreckage falling and impacting the bottom of elevator shafts.

In another example of misrepresentation of evidence, a NIST computer simulation of the collapse of Building 7 is shown where the building facade appears to crumple like tissue paper as it collapses. However, NIST conducted two global collapse simulations for Building 7, one that included damage due to debris impact from the collapse of the WTC North Tower, and one that did not include any debris impact damage. The simulation with debris impact damage closely resembles the actual recorded collapse event. The simulation shown in the film is the other simulation that differs significantly from actual events. David Hooper presents the wrong collapse simulation thereby giving the false impression that NIST scientists are either incompetent or trying to pull a fast one.

David Hooper also misleads his audience by concealing evidence that contradicts his theories. For example, the falling of the east mechanical penthouse of WTC Building 7 is shown only once in the film, but the seven second delay before the start of global collapse is not shown. In fact, virtually every depiction of the collapse of Building 7 in the film starts at the beginning of global collapse, when the north facade begins its descent, and is presented without a soundtrack. The reason for this is obvious. The falling of the east penthouse, the seven second delay before the start of global collapse, and the utter absence of explosion sounds are contraindicative of intentional demolition, and completely consistent with the official explanation of the collapse mechanics.

It can also be irrefutably proved that video and photographic evidence is routinely misrepresented in the film. A prime example of this is when the filmmaker presents a still photo credited to the NYPD, that appears to show smoke emanating from the south side of the lobby level of the WTC South Tower. Hooper snidely informs the audience that the photo was obtained from the National Institute of Standards and Technology under the Freedom of Information Act (as if to infer it was only released reluctantly) and that it shows an unreported explosion in the lobby that occurred after the airliner crashed into the building. However, other photos taken on the same roll of film and part of the same FOIA release, clearly show that the smoke was actually coming from a white van parked on Liberty Street in front of the Marriott Hotel more than 200 feet from the South Tower. The van was one of several vehicles damaged or set ablaze by falling wreckage and/or burning jet fuel from Flight 175. The filmmaker had judiciously selected and chose to present the one photo from the film roll where the burning van is concealed behind a pedestrian bridge and where the smoke appears to be coming from the World Trade Center building in the background. Incidentally, photos on the NYPD film roll also show an undamaged (and not burning) South Tower lobby. A slideshow of all photos in the FOIA release can be viewed on YouTube by searching for "NIST FOIA 09-42 Release 4 / 42A0003-3of3 - 1/2" and "NIST FOIA 09-42 Release 4 / 42A0003-3of3 - 2/2".

There can be no excuse for distortions and fabrications such as those described above in a supposed documentary presented by an individual who claims to be seeking justice for the families of the 9/11 victims and who insinuates that the United States Government is responsible for their suffering. If I were one of the many financial backers listed in the closing credits, I would demand my money be returned and then distance myself from those responsible for this mockery.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2017, 05:01:39 AM »

I just watched the first 20 minutes of that video.  Pretty much everything stated in the first 20 minutes is opinion based, and incorrect.  Even the so called experts they are interviewing are spewing nonsense.   ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2017, 05:03:52 AM »
I just watched the first 20 minutes of that video.  Pretty much everything stated in the first 20 minutes is opinion based, and incorrect.  Even the so called experts they are interviewing are spewing nonsense.   ::)

See the above review, the film maker has lied and misrepresented evidence, that makes the entire thing invalid.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2017, 05:05:10 AM »

Now Trev, the balls in your court to validate the evidence produced in the film or admit its nonsense.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2017, 05:07:17 AM »

As I say believe what you like but if you think 2 enormous buildings made from a lattice of steel can collapse at free fall speed after a few floors high up burned for 90 minutes you are deluded.

Building 7 was demolished after. BBC reported it had "fallen" with the building still standing in the background! - Go and seek out that new scientific report. Concludes it was a controlled demolition

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2017, 05:08:47 AM »
See the above review, the film maker has lied and misrepresented evidence, that makes the entire thing invalid.

Seriously, the first 20 minutes are complete nonsense.  I had to shut it off.   I hope this video isn't what Trev is basing his decisions on.   :-\

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2017, 05:14:15 AM »
As I say believe what you like but if you think 2 enormous buildings made from a lattice of steel can collapse at free fall speed after a few floors high up burned for 90 minutes you are deluded.

Building 7 was demolished after. BBC reported it had "fallen" with the building still standing in the background! - Go and seek out that new scientific report. Concludes it was a controlled demolition

The buildings did not fall at "free fall" speed.

I've tried searching for "BBC scientific report World Trade Center 7".  I cannot come up with anything.  Can you provide a link to the report please? 

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2017, 05:14:57 AM »

what do you see here?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2017, 05:17:04 AM »
Now Trev, the balls in your court to validate the evidence produced in the film or admit its nonsense.

Of course the documentary has this review. There is 90 minutes of evidence they don't question in it.

Validate what? - the facts are the facts. Both buildings fell at freefall speed. This is impossible if the collapse it caused by upper floors coming down. The floors below would offer some resistance before collapsing.
NO other buildings in history have ever collapsed due to fire and hundreds have burned from top to bottom
Molten metal poured from the building - Impossible from jet fuel fires and pools of it were found in the rubble burning at 1000's of degrees

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2017, 05:19:10 AM »
Of course the documentary has this review. There is 90 minutes of evidence they don't question in it.

Validate what? - the facts are the facts. Both buildings fell at freefall speed. This is impossible if the collapse it caused by upper floors coming down. The floors below would offer some resistance before collapsing.
NO other buildings in history have ever collapsed due to fire and hundreds have burned from top to bottom
Molten metal poured from the building - Impossible from jet fuel fires and pools of it were found in the rubble burning at 1000's of degrees

then provide the scientific evidence to back up what you are saying, I have provided you with links to debunk all that you are claiming.

Jeez, the burden of proof isn't mine yet I have already provided you with counter evidence to your claims.

Now try again, where is your evidence...

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2017, 05:19:34 AM »
what do you see here?

Watch this from 50 seconds in -