Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 50093 times)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2017, 11:56:51 AM »
did you once discuss Noahs Ark on David Ickes forums?

You sound childish with your so called witty comebacks. I know nothing of the forums you speak on, seems your the knowledgeable one on Noahs Ark forums.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #276 on: September 24, 2017, 12:04:59 PM »
You sound childish with your so called witty comebacks. I know nothing of the forums you speak on, seems your the knowledgeable one on Noahs Ark forums.

When Im dealing with someone with a childlike mind then its only right I try and get on the same wavelength.

its clear you have no evidence apart from conspiracy theory videos.

You are done mate...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: September 24, 2017, 12:05:19 PM »
Look Eric, you seem to be of the opinion that explosives brought down all 3 buildings, can you explain how and when all the charges were placed?

No, only those men in our government whom planned this all out can do so. I cannot disbelieve what I see. The overwhelming bits of information on these events challenging the government's, main stream media cover up to me is obvious. Do not care what you think. There are more people in this world who believe this was a set up than those who believe the government. There is a high ranking retired Army General who came out with the same information. He himself did not want to believe his government could do such evil doings. You should watch his interview, a man whom served 32 years in the army, retired as a 2 star Major General in charge of the entire U.S Armys secret intelligence dept. He finally looked into it and has come to the conclusion it was a set up.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: September 24, 2017, 12:10:20 PM »
When Im dealing with someone with a childlike mind then its only right I try and get on the same wavelength.

its clear you have no evidence apart from conspiracy theory videos.

You are done mate...

You have no evidence to prove anything. Nothing, you have offered nothing to the discussion. Just criticism and, an unwillingness to have an open mind , think and watch or 're watch the videos. You refuse to do so, proving you have a closed mind.
"You are done mate....."    what does that even mean? You don't agree so I am done. As though you have been bestowed some degree of superiority to tell others to stop. You are one pompous Brit........Ill give you that.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #279 on: September 24, 2017, 12:13:53 PM »
You have no evidence to prove anything. Nothing, you have offered nothing to the discussion. Just criticism and, an unwillingness to have an open mind , think and watch or 're watch the videos. You refuse to do so, proving you have a closed mind.
"You are done mate....."    what does that even mean? You don't agree so I am done. As though you have been bestowed some degree of superiority to tell others to stop. You are one pompous Brit........Ill give you that.
https://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-09-07/

have a read of that and then counter it...

Simple Simon

« Reply #280 on: September 24, 2017, 12:32:02 PM »

No, only those men in our government whom planned this all out can do so. I cannot disbelieve what I see. The overwhelming bits of information on these events challenging the government's, main stream media cover up to me is obvious. Do not care what you think. There are more people in this world who believe this was a set up than those who believe the government. There is a high ranking retired Army General who came out with the same information. He himself did not want to believe his government could do such evil doings. You should watch his interview, a man whom served 32 years in the army, retired as a 2 star Major General in charge of the entire U.S Armys secret intelligence dept. He finally looked into it and has come to the conclusion it was a set up.

why wasn't he in on it from the get go bearing in mind his position?

So, was it just people above his rank?  ::)

You said he was in charge of the entire US Armies secret intelligence dept?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: September 24, 2017, 12:32:29 PM »
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: September 24, 2017, 12:33:40 PM »
why wasn't he in on it from the get go bearing in mind his position?

So, was it just people above his rank?  ::)

You said he wasx in charge of the entire US Armies secret intelligence dept?

You should watch his interview. He was not active at the time.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #283 on: September 24, 2017, 12:37:06 PM »

You should watch his interview. He was not active at the time.

why don't you tell me his name?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: September 24, 2017, 12:38:18 PM »
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2017, 12:40:55 PM »
why don't you tell me his name?

Here you are.   

h

Simple Simon

« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2017, 12:48:55 PM »
Here you are.    

here you are
Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General in the United States Army with an interest in parapsychology. In fact, he is a proponent of psychic warfare, and was himself involved in MKULTRA and U.S. military projects to create “a breed of 'super soldier'” who would “have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls”. Stubblebine was apparently among the people who tried to walk through walls without noticeable success. In fact, Stubblebine was responsible for getting loads of money poured into what he claimed to be reasonable projects. He is currently heartily insane, but seems to have been batshit crazy even before he tried to walk through walls. For instance, he gave a “Lecture on Remote Viewing as a Research Tool” at the International Symposium on UFO Research in 1982 (you can find it here: “Technical Remote Viewing is the trained ability to acquire accurate direct knowledge of things and events – targets – distant in time or space, in the past, present, or future, while conscious awareness remains totally ‘blind’ to details about the target itself”). He is known to have arranged numerous “spoon-bending parties” (think Uri Geller). After an incident involving an officer who had a “psychotic episode” at the Monroe Institute, however, Stubblebine resigned as head of Army intelligence.

also
Here’s what General Stubblebine had to say about Mars, perhaps thanks to some intel from the Remote Viewing Program?

“There are structures on the surface of Mars. I will tell you for the record that there are structures underneath the surface of Mars that cannot be seen by the Voyager cameras that went by in 1976. I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars and there are machines under the surface of Mars that you can look at, you can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them.”

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: September 24, 2017, 01:42:45 PM »
here you are
also

There is ongoing projects in the aforementioned subjects in these quotes to this day. Our government/military has used psychic people before and will continue to do so. His mistake appears to be in exposing it .Are you a believer that man and earthly creatures are the only life form in the entire universe?
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #288 on: September 24, 2017, 01:55:59 PM »

There is ongoing projects in the aforementioned subjects in these quotes to this day. Our government/military has used psychic people before and will continue to do so. His mistake appears to be in exposing it .Are you a believer that man and earthly creatures are the only life form in the entire universe?

as a skeptic Im prepared to look at any contrary evidence that we are not alone.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #289 on: September 25, 2017, 12:54:57 AM »
There is no overwhelming evidence to proof the 911 commission report. The whole thing was rigged. Explain how the nose of a plane can push through that building without a dent, utter bullshit! Only bombs/explosives brought those towers down. A plane did not hit the Pentagon, it was a missile. There where no phone calls made from passengers on a hijacked plane, impossible. Believing a commission sponsored by our own government is tantamount in believing the police when they investigate themselves.

Well said

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: September 25, 2017, 12:56:42 AM »
Look Eric, you seem to be of the opinion that explosives brought down all 3 buildings, can you explain how and when all the charges were placed?

Common knowledge that the elavator systems in all 3 buildings were being worked on for 9 weeks ahead of Sept 11th

Simple Simon

« Reply #291 on: September 25, 2017, 01:16:58 AM »
Common knowledge that the elavator systems in all 3 buildings were being worked on for 9 weeks ahead of Sept 11th

the elevator maintenance and repair for the buildings was undertaken by the ACE elevator company.

Are you suggesting that the employees for this company suddenly became capable of rigging three buildings with explosives and to this day not one of those employees has decided to tell someone about it.

Give them a call
http://www.aceelevatorllc.com/

Oh, and don't forget as yet you have provided zero evidence of any explosives.. ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #292 on: September 25, 2017, 01:44:04 AM »

Look Eric, if you have anything to show me regarding the theories you have regarding 9/11 I will look at them, I wont watch videos , I would like to read some solid scientific evidence.
I posted a link to a sceptics site that has countered every single claim made by conspiracy theorists over the last 15 years , its a full data base of evidence and scientific data.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=18

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: September 25, 2017, 01:48:25 AM »
the elevator maintenance and repair for the buildings was undertaken by the ACE elevator company.

Are you suggesting that the employees for this company suddenly became capable of rigging three buildings with explosives and to this day not one of those employees has decided to tell someone about it.

Give them a call
http://www.aceelevatorllc.com/

Oh, and don't forget as yet you have provided zero evidence of any explosives.. ;)

1) ACE went bust in 2006
2) Larry Silverstein the Leaseholder of the Twin Towers admits they demolished Building 7 -

Simple Simon

« Reply #294 on: September 25, 2017, 01:59:28 AM »
1) ACE went bust in 2006
2) Larry Silverstein the Leaseholder of the Twin Towers admits they demolished Building 7 -

actually they filed for bankruptcy in 2004, they then became "the infinity elevator company"

Amazing that a company that assisted in the biggest cover up in history and were responsible for planting explosives in three buildings in order to bring them down without anyone knowing how they did it should end up bankrupt???

We seem to be getting of the point again.

the Larry Silverstein quote is explained here.
PS, this is evidence by the way...

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: September 25, 2017, 02:06:59 AM »
actually they filed for bankruptcy in 2004, they then became "the infinity elevator company"

Amazing that a company that assisted in the biggest cover up in history and were responsible for planting explosives in three buildings in order to bring them down without anyone knowing how they did it should end up bankrupt???

We seem to be getting of the point again.

the Larry Silverstein quote is explained here.
PS, this is evidence by the way...

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html

Just read that explanation on the link ..... hilarious. Obviously a bad attempt to cover up the truth. Only a 5 year old would believe that bullshit. "Pulled" is the common term in the USA for demolitioning. He stated very clearly that it was standing but they couldn't contain the fires, so "they decided to pull and we watched it come down" - They had to cover this up as its proof of pre-planning as demolitioning takes days or even weeks to set up.

You keep being presented with evidence but like so many, you just close your mind and believe the corrupt politicians and their media

Simple Simon

« Reply #296 on: September 25, 2017, 02:09:28 AM »
Just read that explanation on the link ..... hilarious. Obviously a bad attempt to cover up the truth. Only a 5 year old would believe that bullshit. "Pulled" is the common term in the USA for demolitioning. He stated very clearly that it was standing but they couldn't contain the fires, so "they decided to pull and we watched it come down" - They had to cover this up as its proof of pre-planning as demolitioning takes days or even weeks to set up.

You keep being presented with evidence but like so many, you just close your mind and believe the corrupt politicians and their media
Pulled is the common term?

Really, apart from people in the business who knows that the term "pulled" is used?

They were pulling buildings down with cables on the day.

and if it was set to be blown up on the day anyway why would they need Larry to make the decision to pull?

Jeez.. go and read the links.

Now, do you have any evidence the buildings were blown up?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: September 25, 2017, 02:16:51 AM »
Pulled is the common term?

Really, apart from people in the business who knows that the term "pulled" is used?

They were pulling buildings down with cables on the day.

and if it was set to be blown up on the day anyway why would they need Larry to make the decision to pull?

Jeez.. go and read the links.

Now, do you have any evidence the buildings were blown up?

You don't read the evidence mate - You keep asking about explosives. Here is an independent report analysing the dust. Not a video so read it - THERMITE FOUND
http://www.jswami.info/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/activethermitic_911.pdf

Simple Simon

« Reply #298 on: September 25, 2017, 02:34:39 AM »
You don't read the evidence mate - You keep asking about explosives. Here is an independent report analysing the dust. Not a video so read it - THERMITE FOUND
http://www.jswami.info/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/activethermitic_911.pdf

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

how many other scientific papers has Niels H. Harrit* published on nanothermite prior to and since the one you linked?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: September 25, 2017, 06:48:54 AM »
Look Eric, if you have anything to show me regarding the theories you have regarding 9/11 I will look at them, I wont watch videos , I would like to read some solid scientific evidence.
I posted a link to a sceptics site that has countered every single claim made by conspiracy theorists over the last 15 years , its a full data base of evidence and scientific data.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=18

How about simple rules of physics? Those towers would not have fallen the way they did without explosives. Fact. You want to read solid science study physics.
h