Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49433 times)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #450 on: September 30, 2017, 10:42:39 AM »
the ping pong ball isnt a fully fuelled jumbo jet going at 560mph.

Exactly so whats your point. The fully fueled jet supposedly going 560 mph would still not have done what the fake video shows
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #451 on: September 30, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »
The official 911 story is total bullshit.  Anyone who believes it is a fucking moron.

Bumped for good reason..................
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #452 on: September 30, 2017, 10:55:03 AM »
Exactly so whats your point. The fully fueled jet supposedly going 560 mph would still not have done what the fake video shows

Prove otherwise...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #453 on: September 30, 2017, 10:56:15 AM »
Much of what you see in the posted videos is cgi bullshit. Yes. Sorry for you that you where duped by it. I too was not looking and seeing the truth. Its ok, there is still hope for you. There is still time for you to have an open mind and see beyond the faked videos.

You are pushing the boundaries of stupidity and mental illness.  Go fuck yourself.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #454 on: September 30, 2017, 12:29:44 PM »
Well if your going to put on a show you want everybody to see it, right? So by having a delay between the three strikes. That being the two towers followed by the Pentagon and then the plane crashing into the ground. You had everybody with a tv in the world watching by the time the second plane hit. This was necessary for shock and awe if you will. Everybody in America felt the same horror, fear and disbelief in the same instant. The population knew at that instant we where at war and nothing was going to stop that. The subsequent declaration of war through congress was just following the rule of law for legal war. By that time Americans where seething for middle east blood. I believe the timing was in order to insure a larger audience all for the shock and awe. Where these not the words our own president used in relation to the attack we did following?
   I know I wanted to see massive destruction, only we never got it because there wasn't shit to destroy on the same scale as what was destroyed over here.

Then how do you explain that the opposite, timewise, is what happened?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #455 on: September 30, 2017, 03:01:31 PM »
Eric:

Then how do you explain that the opposite, timewise, is what happened?

Meaning that the period in which was most advantageous and realistic to gain live coverage had the shortest time (while in nyc, to support your idea), while the period that was the least in those respects had the longest time.

How can that make sense?  It can't, but to show without question that it was no longer on Plan A.

And realizing the VP acted to produce military orders gives further indication it was no longer on Plan A.  Do you agree with that?

Simple Simon

« Reply #456 on: September 30, 2017, 03:03:43 PM »
Yep, fill three building with high explosives in a planned operation lasting many months then fly two planes into them????

Opps sorry, they were two holograms of course, silly me...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #457 on: September 30, 2017, 03:05:51 PM »
The second tower being hit, as we know, was televised.  Live news covering the first, then records the second.  That was the only live attack seen by tv viewers.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #458 on: September 30, 2017, 03:41:14 PM »
Much of what you see in the posted videos is cgi bullshit. Yes. Sorry for you that you where duped by it. I too was not looking and seeing the truth. Its ok, there is still hope for you. There is still time for you to have an open mind and see beyond the faked videos.

the news footage was cgi ?  ???

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #459 on: September 30, 2017, 03:48:37 PM »
the news footage was cgi ?  ???

From multiple sources and multiple angles.  Yeah, CGI my balls.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #460 on: September 30, 2017, 05:08:46 PM »
OK, here's to get this out of the way.  For either side you're on in this thread.

Common sense says that by using the angle that the attack took, which was to rely on a chain of communication to counter it, that faster is much better. 

In fact, the soonest-finished attack should best allow for unstopped destruction, which was the entire point.  Then to add something for everyone: it also leaves the least room for suspicion against that chain, right?

Those two things make up the entire subject of 9/11, when it comes down to it.  Meaning everyone, no matter which "side" you're on, should understand that what happened was not Plan A, due to the impossible length of time.

You should understand to look at it in exactly that way, rather than as something which was meant to happen as it went.  No matter which side you're on.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: September 30, 2017, 08:22:27 PM »
Prove otherwise...

You cannot prove that it did....................
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2017, 08:24:31 PM »
You are pushing the boundaries of stupidity and mental illness.  Go fuck yourself.

You sir can go suck the lose shit from a dead whores ass................drop dead fuckhead.
h

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #463 on: September 30, 2017, 11:50:25 PM »
You sir can go suck the lose shit from a dead whores ass.

That's just an ordinary Saturday night for me.

You need help dude.  If you came out and said "The government isn't telling us the whole truth about 9/11" I'd agree with you.  What you are saying is madness.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #464 on: October 01, 2017, 12:42:00 AM »
That's just an ordinary Saturday night for me.

You need help dude.  If you came out and said "The government isn't telling us the whole truth about 9/11" I'd agree with you.  What you are saying is madness.

Are you Bush's mother

Get over it - Barbara

And no the government aren't tell you everything.

Simple Simon

« Reply #465 on: October 01, 2017, 12:50:19 AM »
You cannot prove that it did....................

the burden of proof lies with he who affirms

I can post evidence of the planed hitting the tower and doing what it did, you're saying it couldn't have done that, so the floor is yours to demonstrate why not.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #466 on: October 01, 2017, 12:51:11 AM »

Are you Bush's mother

Get over it - Barbara

And no the government aren't tell you everything.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #467 on: October 01, 2017, 08:51:09 AM »
the burden of proof lies with he who affirms

I can post evidence of the planed hitting the tower and doing what it did, you're saying it couldn't have done that, so the floor is yours to demonstrate why not.

I do not have to demonstrate anything. The "burden of proof" does not lie with me. You cannot prove anything you have posted any more than I can. You and I both have only gone back and forth posting shit we have found on the internet. Neither you nor I are privy to any special evidence or proof of what actually happened. My only stance on this is that I do not believe the official report and I do not believe what the media footage has shown to be an accurate account of what happened. Can I prove any of it? Hell no..........and you cannot prove anything you saw, see, or read to be true either.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #468 on: October 01, 2017, 08:56:26 AM »
I do not have to demonstrate anything. The "burden of proof" does not lie with me. You cannot prove anything you have posted any more than I can. You and I both have only gone back and forth posting shit we have found on the internet. Neither you nor I are privy to any special evidence or proof of what actually happened. My only stance on this is that I do not believe the official report and I do not believe what the media footage has shown to be an accurate account of what happened. Can I prove any of it? Hell no..........and you cannot prove anything you saw, see, or read to be true either.

I have proven "beyond a reasonable doubt", you cant even prove anything on "the balance of probabilities".

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #469 on: October 01, 2017, 04:38:33 PM »

h

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #470 on: October 04, 2017, 04:52:24 PM »
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

9/11.

9/11 who?

You said you'd never forget. 

LMFAO.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #471 on: October 04, 2017, 05:07:02 PM »
Seems to me that time was the issue, from any viewpoint.  Half the planes weren't performing as expected, and remained uncommitted in the air.