Author Topic: Jay Cutlers new girlfriend?  (Read 12459 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Jay Cutlers new girlfriend?
« on: September 14, 2017, 10:11:53 AM »
Angie Feliciano

Seen her on Jays Instagram stories

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutlers new girlfriend?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 10:13:55 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 10:16:15 AM »

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 10:17:11 AM »
Bigfoot called, he wants his eyebrows back

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 10:18:49 AM »

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 10:30:31 AM »
I just can't imagine her and Jay vibing at all, hooking up is one thing, but actually being in a relationship with a latin chick I can't imagine any chemistry at all between them. I dated latin girls, they are wild, fun, love to dance, love to socialize, are very family oriented having big family parties, and are very crazy. I can't imagine Jay dancing reggaeton or salsa with her, or being at a family gathering with all the latin siblings and Jay comes walking in dressed like a highschool teenager trying to socialize in his monotone personality.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 12:59:48 PM »
She looks like a low maint, down to earth, thinking type of woman.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 01:19:20 PM »
She looks like a low maint, down to earth, thinking type of woman.

Agree

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 01:22:35 PM »
Strong eyebrows on this bro..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 01:35:09 PM »
Ya'll just mad he's dating the fitness version of Paula Patton.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 01:38:18 PM »
I just can't imagine her and Jay vibing at all, hooking up is one thing, but actually being in a relationship with a latin chick I can't imagine any chemistry at all between them. I dated latin girls, they are wild, fun, love to dance, love to socialize, are very family oriented having big family parties, and are very crazy. I can't imagine Jay dancing reggaeton or salsa with her, or being at a family gathering with all the latin siblings and Jay comes walking in dressed like a highschool teenager trying to socialize in his monotone personality.

;D

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 01:44:22 PM »

Thanks man been awhile since I've had a good laugh. Jay with the SnapBack and Jordan's at 45.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 02:01:52 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 02:17:22 PM »

Must be difficult for Jay now, all his life he has relied on his looks, on the fact he is two hundred and eighty pounds of rock solid muscle. He looked like a cartoon character with his blond hair and lantern jaw he literally walked right out of a comic book.

Now he is just an ordinary bloke who can't rely on his looks anymore so he will have to develop a personality!!

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2017, 02:42:51 PM »
The girl is a server a Wet Republic in Vegas, hope Jay is just hitting that and is not catching feelings for this girl. She has videos on her IG partying with Cody Garbrandt....this isn't going to end well.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 02:45:44 PM »
I think she's hot.  Would like to see the size of her penis though because it can't be larger than mine or it'll be considered gay.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 06:09:59 PM »
The girl is a server a Wet Republic in Vegas, hope Jay is just hitting that and is not catching feelings for this girl. She has videos on her IG partying with Cody Garbrandt....this isn't going to end well.

lol my thoughts exactly

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2017, 06:37:06 PM »
Angie Feliciano

Seen her on Jays Instagram stories

They're always together on his Snapchat. She's hot and as a server at Wet Republic probably makes around $150k AT LEAST. What's the problem?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 06:39:12 PM »
Fake news. Cutler has been married for years to Cavallari.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2017, 09:16:19 PM »
Eyebrows of peace

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2017, 09:32:18 PM »
Q

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 10:45:12 PM »

haha too funny - you crushed it with that post

that is pretty much all i date is latinas.  go over to my gf's house and she is watching Narcos or a spanish soap opera.

dont forget the epic jesus candles too (I am a practicing catholic so just an observation)

I am going to have hard time dating white girls - so much fire and excitement - also hella jealous too.

that chic is hot!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 10:54:31 PM »
haha too funny - you crushed it with that post

that is pretty much all i date is latinas.  go over to my gf's house and she is watching Narcos or a spanish soap opera.

dont forget the epic jesus candles too (I am a practicing catholic so just an observation)

I am going to have hard time dating white girls - so much fire and excitement - also hella jealous too.

that chic is hot!

Where I live most latinas are fat and ugly unless under 22. Their bodies don't hold up at all. They eventually turn into fat square ninja turtles in their early 20s.  :-X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2017, 12:16:01 AM »
They're always together on his Snapchat. She's hot and as a server at Wet Republic probably makes around $150k AT LEAST. What's the problem?

The problem is 'her' penis

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2017, 02:18:18 AM »
looks like Roger Williams, Williams sisters' long lost brother.