Author Topic: CNN Commentator Clay Travis: '1st Amendment and Boobs' Never Let Me Down  (Read 1707 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
This made me laugh out loud.   ;D

CNN Commentator Clay Travis: '1st Amendment and Boobs' Never Let Me Down
Conservative commentator Clay Travis is a Fox Sports Radio personality and host of "Outkick the Show." (YouTube)
By J. Wheaton   |   Friday, 15 Sep 2017

Fox Sports radio host Clay Travis said he believes in the First Amendment and boobs during an interview on CNN, drawing questioning looks from anchor Brooke Baldwin, who abruptly ended the interview with the conservative commentator.

"I'm a First Amendment absolutist. I believe in only two things completely: the First Amendment and boobs," Travis said in a discussion about the controversy surrpounding ESPN's decision not to fire Jamele Hill for calling President Donald Trump a white supremacist.

Former ESPN editor Keith Reed called the comment irrelevant and said it "shouldn't be brought up here," The Daily Caller noted.

"Why would you even go there?" Baldwin asked after clarifying Travis' said "boobs" and not "booze." "I'm done. I'm sorry. I'm done. I'm done. This is done. This is conversation over."

The conversation continued on Twitter, where Travis and Baldwin both posted about the exchange.

Follow
Clay Travis ✔ @ClayTravis
Just went on @cnn and said I only believe in two things completely, the first amendment and boobs and the host lost it. Need video now.
9:29 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 1,519 1,519 Replies   1,028 1,028 Retweets   4,409 4,409 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
 Follow
Brooke Baldwin ✔ @BrookeBCNN
That was... I just... it was one of those thought bubbles "did he actually say that on MY SHOW?!" Note to men -- that is never okay. #smh
9:30 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 3,332 3,332 Replies   1,433 1,433 Retweets   6,570 6,570 likes
 Follow
Clay Travis ✔ @ClayTravis
Need your designs for @outkick's "I love the first amendment and boobs," tshirts. All proceeds to breast cancer awareness for rest of year.
10:16 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 177 177 Replies   321 321 Retweets   1,403 1,403 likes
The exchange prompted widespread reactions on Twitter.

Follow
Josh Barro ✔ @jbarro
You can't put Clay Travis on television and then be annoyed that he says something obnoxious. Like getting mad at the wind for blowing.
10:08 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 53 53 Replies   193 193 Retweets   696 696 likes
 Follow
not the police @travis_mke
clay travis is what happens when a 12-year-old white kid doesn't hear the word "no" from mommy for 30 years
10:28 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 6 6 Replies   51 51 Retweets   130 130 likes

Follow
Devin Sena @DevinSenaUI
I can't decide what's the funniest, Clay Travis' comments, Brooke Baldwin's attempt to frame it as sexism, or ESPN commentator's expressions
10:25 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 39 39 Replies   124 124 Retweets   315 315 likes
 Follow
Tony Posnanski ✔ @tonyposnanski
"Jemele Hill's ratings are low, that's why she called Trump a white supremacist."

-Clay Travis ,a man who had to say "boobs" to be relevant
10:12 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 125 125 Replies   613 613 Retweets   2,398 2,398 likes
 Follow
Ron Davis @ir2pol
A white dude telling a woman he likes boobs while arguing for a black woman to be fired for her words is peak Trump supporter.

Clay Travis
10:19 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 169 169 Replies   607 607 Retweets   1,635 1,635 likes
 Follow
Thom_Tissy @ThomTissy
Brooke Baldwin comes off as an immature twit with Clay Travis. Does she not know that the reason she has her job is bc she is attractive?
10:32 AM - Sep 15, 2017
 Replies   Retweets   2 2 likes

[ Invalid YouTube link ] [/youtube]

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/cnn-clay-travis-1st-amendment-boobs/2017/09/15/id/813910/

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: CNN Commentator Clay Travis: '1st Amendment and Boobs' Never Let Me Down
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 06:47:17 PM »
I just started listening to this guy when Michael Bennett was caught lying and now he's all over the place. Couldn't take hearing Mike and Mike and Herm defending/pushing the fake black agenda and switched over to Fox and was amazed to hear someone in that industry speaking the truth.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 06:55:52 PM »
He had a segment the other day where he opened up the lines to black people only to get their opinions on whether he is racist or not. It was hilarious.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 06:56:34 PM »
Wonder if this cock sucker values the second amendment?
S

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 10:16:19 PM »
So this imbecile is a professional broadcaster?...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 06:50:40 PM »
The double standard on Boobs' part is Yuge.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 12:21:41 AM »
https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/outkick-dunks-cnn-boobs-baldwin-new-years-eve/

CNN owned , Ha ha

As for The double Standards it’s ok for her to say she got bigger balls than a man
But not for A man to say he likes Boobs  ::)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Saga continues:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/03/21/cnn-cancels-interview-with-conservative-parkland-student-over-retweet-n2463177

"It took five weeks for Kyle Kashuv, a conservative Parkland shooting survivor, to be granted an interview with CNN, despite several of his classmates getting plenty of airtime. Having finally won an interview with Brooke Baldwin, the network has now canceled his appearance.

Apparently, it has to do with one of his retweets.

Kashuv's friend called to tell him the network had disinvited him. The tweet that got him booted was one composed by sports journalist Clay Travis, who called Baldwin a "fake news hypocrite."..........."

Apparently kid is going on his show now Friday instead.