Author Topic: Mother Of All Rallies (MOAR)  (Read 2459 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Mother Of All Rallies (MOAR)
« on: September 16, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »
Still winning!

Pro-Trump rally that sought to bring one million supporters to Washington musters little over a thousand (and that's being very generous)

Protesters came from around the country for the so-called "Mother of All Rallies" (MOAR) – a pro-Trump, right-wing protest that organisers billed as the “Woodstock of American Rallies”.

“MOAR will send a message to the world that the voices of mainstream Americans must be heard,” organisers wrote on the MOAR website. “We are coming together to send a direct message to Congress, the media and the world that we stand united not divided to protect and preserve American Culture.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-rally-washington-crowd-size-juggalos-insane-clown-posse-national-park-service-a7951046.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Mother Of All Rallies (MOAR)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 05:30:38 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha...

Hillary Clinton is ready to talk about “what happened.” But if you want to hear her speak about it in person, you may have to spend some serious dough.

Starting next month, the former Democratic presidential nominee embarks on a tour across the United States and Canada to promote “What Happened,” her memoir about running against Donald Trump for president. And the price for access is a throwback to campaign fundraisers.

For $2,375.95 (or $3,000 in Canadian dollars), Clinton fans in Toronto can obtain a “VIP platinum ticket” for her Sept. 28 talk. That ticket includes two front-row seats, a photo with Clinton backstage and a signed book.

For the same price, VIP tickets are also available during Clinton’s upcoming appearances in Montreal and Vancouver.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/08/31/hillary-clinton-charging-big-bucks-book-tour-events

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 05:41:58 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha...

Hillary Clinton is ready to talk about “what happened.” But if you want to hear her speak about it in person, you may have to spend some serious dough.

Starting next month, the former Democratic presidential nominee embarks on a tour across the United States and Canada to promote “What Happened,” her memoir about running against Donald Trump for president. And the price for access is a throwback to campaign fundraisers.

For $2,375.95 (or $3,000 in Canadian dollars), Clinton fans in Toronto can obtain a “VIP platinum ticket” for her Sept. 28 talk. That ticket includes two front-row seats, a photo with Clinton backstage and a signed book.

For the same price, VIP tickets are also available during Clinton’s upcoming appearances in Montreal and Vancouver.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/08/31/hillary-clinton-charging-big-bucks-book-tour-events

Try to stay on topic Coach. I don't think anyone cares about an annoying old woman's book tour.

Were you at the Mother Of All Rallies today?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 05:52:51 PM »
Try to stay on topic Coach. I don't think anyone cares about an annoying old woman's book tour.

Were you at the Mother Of All Rallies today?

I am. It was probably taken when everyone was just getting there or another shopped pic from the left. I can tell that the nasdac is at an all time high with another record broken. If he was that bad confidence would be in the shitter.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 06:01:57 PM »
I am. It was probably taken when everyone was just getting there or another shopped pic from the left. I can tell that the nasdac is at an all time high with another record broken. If he was that bad confidence would be in the shitter.

You changed your hairstyle a little... ;D

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 07:34:15 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha...

Mother Of All Retards

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 03:17:44 AM »
i wish i was there.. chilling out in a lawn chair, shirt off, drinking my beer and women staring at me... are there any pics of Trump speaking on stage and the crowd?
real men= no rubbers

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 09:00:18 AM »
Well, some of them got there asses kicked when they were stupid enough to go over to where the Gathering Of The Juggalos were and taunt them.  They had no problem climbing over that gate and beating the crap out of them.

Why would you even taught a Juggalo????  They are LOOKING FOR A REASON!!!

A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 01:56:27 PM »
i wish i was there.. chilling out in a lawn chair, shirt off, drinking my beer and women staring at me... are there any pics of Trump speaking on stage and the crowd?

I have the same question.  Who the heck cares if nobody showed up at a Trump rally, where Trump doesn't even participate?  You people suffering from TDS are pretty desperate.