Author Topic: Garbage myth: "If you don't like gayness, you're secretly gay."  (Read 1121 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Garbage myth: "If you don't like gayness, you're secretly gay."
« on: September 17, 2017, 01:03:42 PM »
So I guess everything is working in a reverse fashion if this logical fallacy is true. I mean, I go to the gym. Does this mean I secretly don't like going to the gym. I've also expressed my preference for the color green. Does this mean I secretly don't like the color?

Also bullshit: "If you're comfortable with your sexuality, you don't have a dim view on homosexuality." Sorry folks, nearly all straight men, no matter how much they say they accept homosexuality, cringe or withdraw when they see two physically intimate men.

Simple Simon

Re: Garbage myth: "If you don't like gayness, you're secretly gay."
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 01:04:24 PM »
are you gay?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 01:11:27 PM »
ive heard of gay people.

i dont know any. i rarely see any. i suspect most of them live the same boring lives as any others.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 11:18:13 PM »
My brother is gay, but op is right, to me homosexuality among two men is an abomination and extremely repulsive to me, and I'm straight

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 12:02:06 AM »
So I guess everything is working in a reverse fashion if this logical fallacy is true. I mean, I go to the gym. Does this mean I secretly don't like going to the gym. I've also expressed my preference for the color green. Does this mean I secretly don't like the color?

Also bullshit: "If you're comfortable with your sexuality, you don't have a dim view on homosexuality." Sorry folks, nearly all straight men, no matter how much they say they accept homosexuality, cringe or withdraw when they see two physically intimate men.

Well it's not looking good for me with that logic

I dislike the Quran - Musli's - Queer Weirdo Fagg@tts - Liberal Left Wing Nonsense - SJW's - Political correctness - Dindu's
- plus I Go To The Gym ...