Author Topic: was Bobby Heenan saved?  (Read 7679 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: was Bobby Heenan saved?
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2017, 08:09:29 PM »
Hey Fundies

According to one of your retard fundie brethren the rapture is happening this month

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/09/17/the-world-as-we-know-it-is-about-to-end-again-if-you-believe-this-biblical-doomsday-claim/?utm_term=.2f8dc4e6eadd

If there is a God, you deserve Hell for being such a fucktard.  Go ahead, asswipe, go there. I'm an Atheist. You're an assholist.  Go fuck your mother again.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2017, 08:11:30 PM »
If there is a God, you deserve Hell for being such a fucktard.  Go ahead, asswipe, go there. I'm an Atheist. You're an assholist.  Go fuck your mother again.

LOL

If there is a God?

Why so mad?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2017, 08:12:17 PM »
Legit LOL

Lets see you do the same shit about homohammed in public surrounded by mooslims, ace.  Go fuck SF1900's mother.  From an Artheist (me) to an atheist (you), go bust a nut in your dad's mouth, cuntlette.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2017, 08:17:39 PM »
LOL

If there is a God?

Why so mad?

You "think" this is "mad"?  Nubainian, puhleeeeze.  I just sick of pussies that make fun of the Nazarene but won't say or do shit to muzzies here or in the real world?  Why?  Cuz real Christians will die for their faith but all muzzies will kill for theirs.   Shit. You knew that and yet here I am explaining it to you? 

And yes, there is a distinct possibility that I could be wrong and God exists.  In that event I will accept my punishment so long as its far away from fucking assholes like SF1900.  What a fucking bag of sliced scrotums that ballsack sucking wad of crap is.  So then, start mocking the muzzie pile of shit "god" and feel great about yourself.  Mocking people that don't fight back is for roast beef lips like Dave and SF1900.

Or just be a pussbag and keep on belittling those that aren't your enemy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2017, 08:19:46 PM »
Lets see you do the same shit about homohammed in public surrounded by mooslims, ace.  Go fuck SF1900's mother.  From an Artheist (me) to an atheist (you), go bust a nut in your dad's mouth, cuntlette.

yes, you claimed to be an atheist (or "artheist" as you also wrote)

seems weird you, as an atheist/artheist, would be so angry about a bit of humor

you're an atheist after all so you know it doesn't matter in the long run (or short run depending on when you die)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2017, 08:24:44 PM »
This thread turned into comedy gold!  ;D ;D
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2017, 08:26:48 PM »

Scott I'm not an atheist bro. I'm a "born again Christian".

I'm sorry for whatever trauma and pain you've endured via Christians and/or Christainity. Christians are flawed corrupted people with issues. Most of us are not "good, healthy or whole" and in the process of living we hurt people. Again I apologize for putting you through hardships.

That said Jesus has a sense of humor.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2017, 08:30:14 PM »
  Mocking people that don't fight back is for roast beef lips like Dave and SF1900.

Or just be a pussbag and keep on belittling those that aren't your enemy.

I'm not mocking anything other than religious practices. If that causes you to be upset maybe you need to reevaluate what you believe.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2017, 08:30:53 PM »
Scott I'm not an atheist bro. I'm a "born again Christian".

I'm sorry for whatever trauma and pain you've endured via Christians and/or Christainity. Christians are flawed corrupted people with issues. Most of us are not "good, healthy or whole" and in the process of living we hurt people. Again I apologize for putting you through hardships.

That said Jesus has a sense of humor.

X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2017, 08:36:24 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2017, 08:45:27 PM »
Apparently memes are offensive :/

Hello America

What are We offended about today?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »
Apparently memes are offensive :/

Dave D, are you offended?
X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2017, 08:56:45 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2017, 08:58:40 PM »
Dave D, are you offended?

No.

But I feel bad that yesterday I wanted Bobby Heenan to be one of the commentator for the Oylmpia, and I made that post publicly, and now he is dead.

SF1900 did I make Bobby die?

Also despite the Scotts wishes I will refrain from intercourse with any of your family members, although I'm sure they're lovely people.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2017, 09:03:05 PM »
No.

But I feel bad that yesterday I wanted Bobby Heenan to be one of the commentator for the Oylmpia, and I made that post publicly, and now he is dead.

Also despite the Scotts wishes I will refrain from intercourse with any of your family members, although I'm sure they're lovely people.

Dave D, I would be more than willing to allow you have to sexual relations with anyone from my family.

I think you put a hex on Bobby. Karma will come back to bite you. Sleep with one eye open.
X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2017, 09:52:14 PM »
No.

you do have to consider the possibility

I've heard that god works in mysterious ways

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2017, 06:42:41 PM »
This thread turned into comedy gold!  ;D ;D

Pfft.  You're a shitfuck typist. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2017, 06:45:06 PM »
I'm not mocking anything other than religious practices. If that causes you to be upset maybe you need to reevaluate what you believe.

You're no Christian.  I'm just disgusted with fucktards like you and SF.  In the real world, you wouldn't say shit, but you'd do it in your manties.

FFS.  What a goddam motherfucking cuntwad.  Like SF1900 the typist.  What a waste of molecules.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2017, 12:27:50 PM »
Hey Fundies

According to one of your retard fundie brethren the rapture is happening this month

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/09/17/the-world-as-we-know-it-is-about-to-end-again-if-you-believe-this-biblical-doomsday-claim/?utm_term=.2f8dc4e6eadd

Matthew 24:36

36 “However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

I'm not a believer in the pre-tribulation rapture.  I believe the "rapture" will occur with the second coming of Christ....post-tribulation rapture.

People have been making predictions like this for 2000 years.  If you adhere to the word you realize predictions such as this are futile.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2017, 09:01:39 PM »
Matthew 24:36

36 “However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

I'm not a believer in the pre-tribulation rapture.  I believe the "rapture" will occur with the second coming of Christ....post-tribulation rapture.

People have been making predictions like this for 2000 years. If you adhere to the word you realize predictions such as this are futile.

eventually you'll realize the entire premise of of being "saved" and the modern belief of christianity and all other religions are futile

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2017, 07:46:10 PM »
eventually you'll realize the entire premise of of being "saved" and the modern belief of christianity and all other religions are futile

Go find a bunch of muzzies and make fun of their fucktard pedo profit homohammed.  Christians such as MoS and Butterbean don't deserve your plebian derision.  I mention Butterbean because I think as highly of her as I do MoS.

As someone that lost their faith I can say that without a doubt if I were to believe in anything it would be in the goodness of the Gospel of the Nazarene.  The only people that find "fault" with it are those that hate not so much what Jesus stands for but rather what he stands against.

That sounds like you.  So then, either STFU or not but if you continue to act the fucktard I shall take time out every once in awhile to admonish your dumb ass.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2017, 08:27:21 PM »
Go find a bunch of muzzies and make fun of their fucktard pedo profit homohammed.  Christians such as MoS and Butterbean don't deserve your plebian derision.  I mention Butterbean because I think as highly of her as I do MoS.

As someone that lost their faith I can say that without a doubt if I were to believe in anything it would be in the goodness of the Gospel of the Nazarene.  The only people that find "fault" with it are those that hate not so much what Jesus stands for but rather what he stands against.

That sounds like you.  So then, either STFU or not but if you continue to act the fucktard I shall take time out every once in awhile to admonish your dumb ass.

Hey Muzzies - your religious beliefs are fucking stupid.  Just like Christians and everyone else

Happy now

I've said the exact same thing for years on this site

WTF do you care

You're an ATHEIST...Remember?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2017, 07:03:31 PM »
Hey Muzzies - your religious beliefs are fucking stupid.  Just like Christians and everyone else

Happy now

I've said the exact same thing for years on this site

WTF do you care

You're an ATHEIST...Remember?

Damn right I am.  I also hate pussies.  So be a man of an Atheist instead of a pussy of an atheist.  The teachings of the Nazarene are worthy of honor while those of that fucking retard sheep fucking, pedophile homohammed are crap fit for flies.  Only a cuntlette of a pussbag atheist could deny the wisdom of Jesus of Nazareth only because he said he was the Son of God and in the same breath dare not speak against islime.

If Jesus did as homohammed did, I would not honor a damn thing about him.  But he didn't and so being a man I give honor where it's due.

Down Eros, up Mars.  'n' sheit.