Author Topic: "The Perfect Physique" on Netflix.  (Read 15246 times)

Simple Simon

Re: "The Perfect Physique" on Netflix.
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2017, 03:41:08 AM »
Believable.  When I was 26, a 20-year-old woman I was attracted who worked at my gym called me "Muscles".  ;D  I always wanted to go down on her - to see how fishy her clit smelled - but alas, it never happened.  She is now dating a guy and has two sons with him.
you need to stop following her now..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2017, 03:56:29 AM »
a big hammer is no use without a decent nail....

are you saying i have a small penis  ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2017, 03:58:27 AM »
Believable.  When I was 26, a 20-year-old woman I was attracted who worked at my gym called me "Muscles".  ;D  I always wanted to go down on her - to see how fishy her clit smelled - but alas, it never happened.  She is now dating a guy and has two sons with him.

pleanty of times when i was running outside shirtless girls would hook their horns at me and shout out ohhh baby!!! etc 😎

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2017, 03:18:43 PM »
I started watching this.  2 things.
1. Feels super gay watching it.
2. Makes me want to get back and start dieting hard.

It was gay.  And not in a good way.  :-X

Was strange.  They threw in the gay scenes of the topless dudes doing group activities.  They purposely tried to make every guy cry.  Not a single discussion about drugs considering that Dennis James was the moderator.

A poor excuse for a documentary.  I pulled the plug 1/3 of the way through.  They tried to make it titillating, but it was boring.  Up to the point I watched there was no there, there.  The guys appear to be as empty and shallow as they look.  Nothing "new" was disclosed.  Maybe it was discussed later in the film, but the guys didn't seem to be going anywhere.  Where was their perfect physique taking them beyond a magazine cover?  Some of them have been doing this for a while (TJ Hoban) but it all seems to lead nowhere in particular... beyond looking in a mirror and flexing. 

Maybe it was my imagination, but I got the feeling that a few of them wanted to be bigger (a real bodybuilder), but didn't have the discipline and drive to take their relatively easy physiques to the next level.  Speaking of which, in both form and substance, Dennis James was the wrong moderator.  I think he was one of the producers, but he was not the right person to serve as interlocutor.

I wanted to find something good in this film... and it is rare for me to bail on a flic only 1/3 of the way through, but I could not justify what seemed like a total waste of time.

0/10

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2017, 05:23:32 PM »

A poor excuse for a documentary.  I pulled the plug 1/3 of the way through.  They tried to make it titillating, but it was boring.  Up to the point I watched there was no there, there.  The guys appear to be as empty and shallow as they look.  Nothing "new" was disclosed.  Maybe it was discussed later in the film, but the guys didn't seem to be going anywhere.  Where was their perfect physique taking them beyond a magazine cover?  Some of them have been doing this for a while (TJ Hoban) but it all seems to lead nowhere in particular... beyond looking in a mirror and flexing. 

Maybe it was my imagination, but I got the feeling that a few of them wanted to be bigger (a real bodybuilder), but didn't have the discipline and drive to take their relatively easy physiques to the next level.  Speaking of which, in both form and substance, Dennis James was the wrong moderator.  I think he was one of the producers, but he was not the right person to serve as interlocutor.

I wanted to find something good in this film... and it is rare for me to bail on a flic only 1/3 of the way through, but I could not justify what seemed like a total waste of time.

0/10

Very accurate review.  Absolute shit.  Even the narrating was, 'clunky'.
Air Falcon

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2017, 05:40:47 PM »

0/10

well said - the emotional shit was strange?