Author Topic: "The Perfect Physique" on Netflix.  (Read 15215 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
"The Perfect Physique" on Netflix.
« on: September 18, 2017, 12:45:12 AM »
Has anyone seen this movie?  A competitor got extremely emotional while being interviewed.  Funnily enough, I went to watch it again, and it was on this scene.  I had watched it before, and didn't make it through to the finish.  You just know how much these guys put into their training and nutrition, and some of them have strong personal reasons in their backgrounds as to why they started training - be it bullying, lack of self-esteem, or something else.

Funny thing - in the commentary for the Classic Bodybuilding Division, Shawn Ray said that the division makes it more participatory than bodybuilding, as the physiques look more attainable to people.  He was saying this while Chris "Don't f*ck me right in the pussy, put it in my" Bumstead was posing.

How on earth would anyone think that Bumstead's physique is attainable?  Let alone for a, what, 21-, 22-year-old guy?  But I suppose to people watching, it will be a lot more attainable than the bodybuilding division, so Shawn does sort of have a point.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: "The Perfect Physique" on Netflix.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 12:52:34 AM »
Towards the end, Greg Plitt says that he would be damned if he will be at the end of his days with any regrets.  :-\  Well...maybe just one.  :(

Not to speak ill of the dead, but although Greg was a good public speaker, his speech impediment detracted a little from it, I think.  I hate that we can't really help how we sound - because some people have really good voices that people love.  Others don't.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 01:00:33 AM »
Even though they had alot of greats in it, they should have had Matt Canning in that documentary.

It felt a bit flat without him.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:22:04 AM »
Even though they had alot of greats in it, they should have had Matt Canning in that documentary.

It felt a bit flat without him.

;D ;D ;D

Yes, it was at a bit of a loss without me in it.  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 01:51:30 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Yes, it was at a bit of a loss without me in it.  :D

1000 yard stare soulless eyes....

Its now clear why you are self obsessed.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 02:54:31 AM »

You haven't seen soulless eyes until you have looked into the eyes of Steven Sidorski.  These are soulless eyes, and this is hardly his worst shot:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 02:58:16 PM »

We all love the parched yahoo Matt Canning on the boards, even when he's doing partial reps with a parsh.
Q

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 04:43:24 PM »
Has anyone seen this movie?  A competitor got extremely emotional while being interviewed.  Funnily enough, I went to watch it again, and it was on this scene.  I had watched it before, and didn't make it through to the finish.  You just know how much these guys put into their training and nutrition, and some of them have strong personal reasons in their backgrounds as to why they started training - be it bullying, lack of self-esteem, or something else.

Funny thing - in the commentary for the Classic Bodybuilding Division, Shawn Ray said that the division makes it more participatory than bodybuilding, as the physiques look more attainable to people.  He was saying this while Chris "Don't f*ck me right in the pussy, put it in my" Bumstead was posing.

How on earth would anyone think that Bumstead's physique is attainable?  Let alone for a, what, 21-, 22-year-old guy?  But I suppose to people watching, it will be a lot more attainable than the bodybuilding division, so Shawn does sort of have a point.

ill have to check it out

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 05:20:14 PM »
I watched this. It was boring and it gave a glimpse as to how pathetic these guys lives really are. There whole life is dedicated to  how they look and only to how they look. Very unsatisfying in my opinion. I must give them credit for their extreme dedication. However when they're old and wrinkled like everybody else they will look back and think "What the fuck have I done?" They're missing out on everything.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 10:30:50 PM »
LOL!  Great comments.  Women watching it will get the female equivalent of a parsh - their pussies will partially get wet.

I watched this. It was boring and it gave a glimpse as to how pathetic these guys lives really are. There whole life is dedicated to  how they look and only to how they look. Very unsatisfying in my opinion. I must give them credit for their extreme dedication. However when they're old and wrinkled like everybody else they will look back and think "What the fuck have I done?" They're missing out on everything.

I got a bit of that feeling too - these competitors are dedicated so much to something so fleeting.  Some people reading this will literally live twice as long as Greg Plitt.  Just seeing him show up in the opening scenes was kind of sad to me, to be honest.  I respect anyone who can take something to a high level, but as you said - these guys are missing out.  At least IMO.  Or IOO - "In our opinions".  ;D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 10:41:20 PM »
who is the guy in the screen print?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 11:01:06 PM »
the bottom one? Thats Matt

all 5 foot 7 170 worth

he goes by the Autistic Midget in wrestling circles

Why don't you use your real "Avesher" account on here.  ::)

Yes, my Facebook has been a matter of public consumption for years now.

Exactly what "issues" do I allegedly have?  Autism is a blessing to me - it's the reason why I got two University degrees and two minor degrees in 4.5 years of University.

To understand autism - imagine being chronically over-stimulated all the time.  If you were, you would live a meager life, and save all of the extra money you make.  That's why I am able to live comfortably on over a million dollars of real estate and went to so many bodybuilding expos while never working a shit 9 to 5.  For me, I have no urge to spend money because I am always stimulated/pleased with what I have.

My mother attempts to control all of her children, hence why the only 2 of 5 who stayed in the city don't speak to her.  Probably something like 25% of the people reading this know what that's like - either to have a controlling mother or a controlling spouse/wife.

I also like how she admits to doing exactly what I claim - she is stating she needs to intervene in my life - I a a 35-year-old man FFS.  ::). She's proving she does exactly what I say she does - constantly badger me, text me, call me, involve herself in my life, etc.  That is wildly inappropriate.

I told her if she does it in person one more time I will punch her in the face.  Surprise, surprise - it stopped happen in person.  I was tired of getting into screaming matches with because that's exactly what she loved.  Once I told her I would punch her, she stopped.

Some people - probably mostly women, but maybe a tiny fraction of men as well - like poking a tiger in a cage and getting a response.  For example, she was mad when my father would come home and drink alcohol after a hard day of construction work.  Meanwhile, any drinks beyond the first 2-3 were caused by he screaming at him to stop drinking to begin with.  ::)

Although nilsef - as a balding, wrinkled shitpile, I don't think you're in any position to judge me as someone with multiple University degrees who lives exclusively on an investment income.

If you followed my posts on IOTA, you would have invested.  It's up 15% just in a few days, and it's going to keep going up.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 11:28:41 PM »
Matt thinks by insulting my hairline and looks it affects me. Holy fuck im old, happy to have any hair, too lazy to change my looks and batshit insane. Lol my hairline Matt? Really?

Matt has 3 kids from knocking up 3 different chicks. Child support central. One of the kids has autism and one has downs syndrome. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

this some pretty hair for my age  :D :D :D :D :D :D

None of my children have Down syndrome.  My three children are with two women, and a third woman has asked to have a child with me.  She is pure Finnish, and I am very curious as to what her children would look like.

The LAST thing I want is to be in relationship with a woman because way too many of them are just like my mother - control freaks who use men to manage their anxiety and other problems.  Why on earth would I want that?  Why would I want a relationship?  For sex?  Newsflash, you can sex easily without being in a relationship.  Women screwed themselves in the Sexual Revolution by "empowering" themselves by making it more socially acceptable for women to have sex.  All it did was make men stop marrying them, because men no longer had to wait until marriage to get sex.  :D Doh!

You are right about child support payments.  I pay $3,000 a month in child support and RESP payments before I see a dime of my own money.  :-X  On top of that, I paid $614 on my children on Thursday alone when I saw them.  I tend to spoil them.  But hey - they are great kids.

On-the-cusp Down syndrome is the sweet spot for me - the correlation with intelligence is high, and you don't get any of the negative features of autism, such as the inability to speak, in extreme cases.  You're making fun of something about me that I consider a blessing.  There is a reason why I have achieved way more than you from an educational perspective, and it's because of autism.

And yeah, with a hairline like that, you shouldn't be making fun of anyone.  Let's meet 10 women at a bar somewhere and see which man she prefers, you or me.  I can answer that one already.  :-X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 11:36:18 PM »
by the way midget, you call me out on my looks when im 20 years olderthan you??? Are you mental?

Here shrimp, lets toss up a pic when I was near your age,.....wanna do some comparisons and guess who got more women when we were the same age? I didnt think so

oh ya Matt oh boy youre killin me in the looks dept at same age  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Its like people think they arent gonna get old

That's pretty sick of you to make fun a child with autism.  All it means for him is that he is a quiet little boy who wants to do things alone, rather than do things socially.  Same as me - he inherited it from me, and I know what quality of life he is in for.  To bring up Down syndrome is particularly stupid, considering it relates to the age of the mother.  ::)

I am shooting to invest $30,000 in IOTA this year once I get approved on a website that I can buy it in that quantity.  I am confident about this investment.  Enjoy your 9 to 5.

Yes, I'm sure you can post tons of pictures of you looking so much better than I do.  Oh wait, let me guess - 20 years ago since they had no digital cameras, you don't have any of the photos scanned so you can't post all the pictures which show what a stud you were compared to me.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 11:40:32 PM »
Matt
lets give out pictures AT THE SAME AGE to 10 women and see who they choose, making sure to say one is 6 foot 1 and one is 5 foot 7

the same age u retard midget. I would fucking hope a woman would choose a 30 year old over a 51 year old all day long

my god you are esfitness level stupid, if not worse,,.....well actually its impossible to be worse than that

Matt, you really are a 30 year old primemuscle,....i mean there is literally no diff between you two besides age

I just looked at the pics of me and matt at the same age and broke out in laughter at the thought of him thinking he would have stood a chance against me with women or in the gym. Lol ok Elvis tell us all how handsome you arre

I am 5'8.5" as a nighttime height, and closer to 5'9.5" in the morning.  With good posture and my hair, you would not be able to discern me from a man who is 5'10, especially if he is bald.

Being 6'1 is considered more popular to women than 5'9, but not by much.  And normally women like faces more than height, as long as the guy is taller than she is.  I find that tends to be the most important thing - whether or not the man is at least the same height as the woman.  Women just tend not to want to date men who are shorter than they are.  Women are pretty judgmental.

I know a man who is 51, and he gets his share of young women.  And no, I don't believe you can post a bunch of pictures at the same age with you looking better.  My user picture on here is from just a few months ago.  It is recent, and I don't see women picking you over me, even if you were 25 at 6'1.  Exception if I was way out of shape and you were in peak shape.  So no.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 11:44:52 PM »
No need to argue, both Avesher and parched partial reps Matt Canning with a parsh have great physiques, in their own way.

Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 11:45:48 PM »
Matt
that is a pic of me
and how many do you want posted? Would 10 or 20 do

and Matt, if you think at the same age you are better looking than me, wow son, you have some kind of issues

and I already said you are uberly more rich than me, like huge more rich than me,...see Matt I know when someones done better than me in an area

as far as your kid with autism, wwell maybe youll get lucky and he will die in a violent painful accident or some shit like that then you wont have to worry about the retard and your payments will drop

but get over the looks at same age thing,....youre way in over your head there

Your spelling is atrocious.  :-X

Autism is a spectrum.  When you are on the cusp, it tends to just mean you want to do things alone, read and watch primarily non-fiction, and just not have anything to do with the fake go-along-to-get-along world.

Trump won the election due to weaponized autism, which I also think it is possible that Trump has.  The good thing is, at least in the case of a civil war, it's the American right that has all the guns.  All 300 million of them.  :D

How are you going to post 10-20 pictures of yourself at the same age as me when digital cameras were new 16 years ago when you were my age?  ::)

See, this is why I know you are lying - you don't have 10-20 pictures online at my age, because photography technology at the time was largely offline.  Thus you may well have the photos, but they would not be online.

This is why I strongly believe you are making up what you said about being better looking than me at the same age.  You just know it wouldn't be reasonable for me to ask you to prove it, because most/all of those photos would be offline.

What else are you lying about?

As for my autistic plans for the night - once "The Perfect Physique" is over, I will watch another movie.  Possibly "Coming to America".  Normally I would shoot a load and go to bed after that, but tonight, I will probably just skip the load and go straight to bed.  That's what autism makes me want to do, while most of my friends are wasting money at the club.  That is also why they have no money.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 11:47:40 PM »
No need to argue, both Avesher and parched partial reps Matt Canning with a parsh have great physiques, in their own way.

He gets a parsh reading my Facebook page!  It's been wide open and in-your-face for over 10 years now.  I did that to ensure that I couldn't be "doxed" - everything is out there already.  :D

Doxing sucks.  Don't try to hide things.  Well - not things that will probably get exposed anyway.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 11:49:37 PM »
He gets a parsh reading my Facebook page!  It's been wide open and in-your-face for over 10 years now.  I did that to ensure that I couldn't be "doxed" - everything is out there already.  :D

Doxing sucks.  Don't try to hide things.  Well - not things that will probably get exposed anyway.

Avesher had a very impressive physique when he was young, parsh or no parsh.

Great hair too. He posted a pic when he was young back in the day.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 11:57:47 PM »
thanks dude

but hey I was no Matt Canning  ::) ::) ::)

First off, someone on here stated that you stated you had Bipolar Disorder.  So you have a personality disorder, and you are making fun of someone with a neurological disorder/condition.  Although I don't even want to call autism a disorder, as I think it brings me too many advantages in life.  I would be worse off without it.  Even if I had the same intelligence, I would have probably spent more money.

I don't know what else to say, other than you should be empathetic, if you expect others to be empathetic to you.  Also, making fun of children now?  :-\

Lastly, why are you picking a fight with me?  Lol.  I don't recall ever even having responded to a post of yours, prior to just now.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 05:11:18 AM »
First off, someone on here stated that you stated you had Bipolar Disorder.  So you have a personality disorder, and you are making fun of someone with a neurological disorder/condition.  Although I don't even want to call autism a disorder, as I think it brings me too many advantages in life.  I would be worse off without it.  Even if I had the same intelligence, I would have probably spent more money.

I don't know what else to say, other than you should be empathetic, if you expect others to be empathetic to you.  Also, making fun of children now?  :-\

Lastly, why are you picking a fight with me?  Lol.  I don't recall ever even having responded to a post of yours, prior to just now.

Bipolar is NOT a personality disorder!
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 03:08:24 PM »
Can't hate on Matt - he's seems like a total narcissist.  :D
Hope he pushes tiny Justin aside and enables Canada, and its papa-dear inhabitants, to enter ze golden age.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 03:16:13 PM »
i just watched something on netflix called most fit person in world or some shit like that , it was about crossfit competition

everyone of them are on PED

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 04:34:15 PM »
Can't hate on Matt - he's seems like a total narcissist.  :D
Hope he pushes tiny Justin aside and enables Canada, and its papa-dear inhabitants, to enter ze golden age.

I said it before

his narcissism makes mine look miniscle, and Mr. Nobody told me that mine was moreso than groins  :D

hope hes not an alcoholic

ive been sober now for 7 years, just quit no hospital no rehab did read the AA book and worked on my resentments which helped alot, trouble is i found out that i resented almost everything in life like the usa's brainwash of society and also the advertisers brainwash of society... fuck them both 😒

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2017, 05:43:45 AM »
With all the fast forwarding I was compelled to do, I likely watched a grand total of 20 minutes. The film bordered on softcore gay porn and not one intelligent sentence was muttered. Listening to these men featured and judging by the affect on their faces and their tone, it seemed as if each and everyone of them is socially stunted and incapable of communicating to or relating with the world at large, and it's likely that's why they chose an insulated lifestyle. Each one wreaked of desperation. All are highly punchable, especially that insanely arrogant Latino guy.