Author Topic: went to a club last weekend by unc... there was nothing but young dime peice ass  (Read 13241 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
went solo roaming around tryin to park for free almost got pulled over by cops but was sober i kept hittin the brakes lookin at fine ass everywher wound up parkin at a frat house security guard there but i shit you not i saw about 80 to 100 goin in an out , these bitches were way fine i sure missed out not goin to college but dam i still look yung as fuck,would be funny doin at midlife stint at unc for some bs degree obviously go to network all that pussy

these chicks were all dimes

then i find my way onto franklin st got in line for a club .... mad hoes there again all fucking dimes tried to talk to some hoes. these bitches had no clue about my age thinkin im 25 or some shit loool it was difficult navigatin to different hoes there maybe half my age they were all in groups of 3 n 4 , i felt the club needed more hebrews to get that dirty mudshark vibe goin,,but no only about 4 or 5 hebros,,,these yung sluts were there to just look fuckin hot... i did some recording but footage was kinda dark, i need a good way to record these hoes withoiut bein an obvious pervert. i got a number tho walkin up to some chick asked for her cig she was 24 a solid 7.5 .i aint callin tho already got a bitch but dam its fun to fuk with people i think overal people may have been scared of me in my red polo shirt maybe i seem like the devil,,, i sure feel beastley everyone my age got greys...

i just couldnt beleive how hot young pussy is these days there were like no fat bitches...alot of them had flawless asses tits ect

let me tell u these college age chicks are tight thick in all the right places its a whole new world then 10 years ago
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if u want an idea how cute these hoes werre look up gabrielle moses on youtube
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
if u want an idea how cute these hoes werre look up gabrielle moses on youtube

Bit young for you no?

Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
females hit the downhill slope early

first one happens after 23

next one after 27

some can look outstanding even up until about 35 but they are a very rare breed

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Bit young for you no?

This is disappoint  :-\
P

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
females hit the downhill slope early

first one happens after 23

next one after 27

some can look outstanding even up until about 35 but they are a very rare breed

These are good cutpoints yes

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
These are good cutpoints yes

pretty sad actually

but some females actaully hit thier peaks much later

Jane Seymour is one

she is a beauty overall but she looked her best in her mid-30s

course she looked graet in her 20s but got better in her 30s

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
There are lots of temptations out there.  I used to play lead guitar in rock bands in my 20's... free pussy was all over the place and I took full advantage of it.  My many years of experience has shown me that the majority of women are leeches.  This has only gotten worse with todays technology and social media.  There are a few good ones out there, but they are very far and few between.  

Bang the shit outta them, but never marry, shack up or have kids with them.  At some point down the line, you'll be sorry and broke.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
according to a MRA the key to gettin' da gurlz is POWER

and it doenst mean just physical power but power in whatever field yoi choose

basically you get this power be being at the top of whatever field you choose be it art, finance, sport, music

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
according to a MRA the key to gettin' da gurlz is POWER

and it doenst mean just physical power but power in whatever field yoi choose

basically you get this power be being at the top of whatever field you choose be it art, finance, sport, music

Tony Montana approves.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
pretty sad actually

but some females actaully hit thier peaks much later

Jane Seymour is one

she is a beauty overall but she looked her best in her mid-30s

course she looked graet in her 20s but got better in her 30s

Tons of hot women over 40, since such a higher % exercise now.
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
look up gabrielle moses on youtube

u gotta have some good pussy wetting game walkin up to a group of 4 of these fine bitches
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Fresh meat.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
The university I went to has a huge gym that is free for students (included in tuition) but open to the public as well for paid membership. The beautiful thing is long after I graduated I still live near the University and get a discounted membership because Alumni status. Anyway, the gym if full of college chicks and I still pull girls out of there, not to mention awesome gym. Word of advice, move / work close to a college campus and you will reap the benefits!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The university I went to has a huge gym that is free for students (included in tuition) but open to the public as well for paid membership. The beautiful thing is long after I graduated I still live near the University and get a discounted membership because Alumni status. Anyway, the gym if full of college chicks and I still pull girls out of there, not to mention awesome gym. Word of advice, move / work close to a college campus and you will reap the benefits!
keto how do u stay keto? do u look old?
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Uh oh.  Johnny, you're having a 'where did all these young people come from suddenly' moment.  

Let the decrepitude commence.

Tons of hot women over 40, since such a higher % exercise now.

As I have, shall we say, 'matured,' I have discovered that this is completely true right up until a hot woman in her 20s or 30s walks in.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
keto how do u stay keto? do u look old?
Keto is the easiest diet to stick to in my opinion, very simple, energy levels always stable, no crashing. Off season I do a cyclical keto diet with 1 carb day a week. I look young, I believe the fats are great for the skin, I keep the omega 3s super high, I eat Salmon almost every night, also Beef Bone Broth is a staple, I drink at least a glass a day, this stuff is full of collagen which is great for the skin, and 99% of people lack collagen in their diets.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Keto is the easiest diet to stick to in my opinion, very simple, energy levels always stable, no crashing. Off season I do a cyclical keto diet with 1 carb day a week. I look young, I believe the fats are great for the skin, I keep the omega 3s super high, I eat Salmon almost every night, also Beef Bone Broth is a staple, I drink at least a glass a day, this stuff is full of collagen which is great for the skin, and 99% of people lack collagen in their diets.
u have no clue what ur talken about ect collagen ect..i drink lots of orange juice dat dere vita c for collagen..

i do buy your lean tho

im guessn your 32 n probably have a few greys

i got abot 10 greys on my chest but since bein vegetarian i have no new greys in 11 years

props to u tho gettn around them yung hoes n stayin lean ...
A

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
While most foods contain antioxidants and other nutrients to help the body synthesize collagen, bone broth is one of the rare foods to actually contain a bioavailable form of collagen your body can use right away.

Since collagen types I, II, and III are concentrated in the tendons, ligaments, bones and joints, cooking down these animal parts for long periods of time helps release collagen from the bones (as well as other amino acids, proteins and electrolytes that can improve the skin’s appearance), resulting in a nutrient-rich broth, arguably superior to collagen supplements.

Beef bone broth is richest in type I collagen, which makes it the best choice for skin health, while chicken and turkey broth are higher in type II collagen for supporting the joints.
Yes citrus, leafy greens, tomatoes, avocado, eggs, salmon etc..are all great in boosting collagen as well. I'm 35, no grey hairs yet dude, but I think that might be genetic, I have one uncle who went full grey by 28, and the other his older brother has few grey hairs and he's 5 years older, they are both now in their 40's. One thing I suggest is getting the "Fuck boy" lol hair cut! This shit has done wonders for me for picking up young hoe's!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I lived walking distance to ASU a few years ago. no regrets - i was an alumni too. downtown tempe, AZ has really blown up

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
While most foods contain antioxidants and other nutrients to help the body synthesize collagen, bone broth is one of the rare foods to actually contain a bioavailable form of collagen your body can use right away.

Since collagen types I, II, and III are concentrated in the tendons, ligaments, bones and joints, cooking down these animal parts for long periods of time helps release collagen from the bones (as well as other amino acids, proteins and electrolytes that can improve the skin’s appearance), resulting in a nutrient-rich broth, arguably superior to collagen supplements.

Beef bone broth is richest in type I collagen, which makes it the best choice for skin health, while chicken and turkey broth are higher in type II collagen for supporting the joints.
Yes citrus, leafy greens, tomatoes, avocado, eggs, salmon etc..are all great in boosting collagen as well. I'm 35, no grey hairs yet dude, but I think that might be genetic, I have one uncle who went full grey by 28, and the other his older brother has few grey hairs and he's 5 years older, they are both now in their 40's. One thing I suggest is getting the "Fuck boy" lol hair cut! This shit has done wonders for me for picking up young hoe's!

i am getting hard - post a pic

or hit me up on IG

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V