Author Topic: Listen to him cry when arrested :-/  (Read 6623 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Listen to him cry when arrested :-/
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 07:41:59 AM »
Fucking fake video.  The guy pretending to be the manager is an actor in the show ballers.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 07:42:45 AM »

Hmm... I "found" jobs straight away. Got a job at a publishing company right away while my personal training certifications were obviously expired, and was quickly promoted to managing the office as well as the collections department within 3 weeks. Was given the key to the office and was the first one there and by week 4 was conducting one-on-one as well as group interviews for new employees. Then went on to work at a gym working front desk for about 2 weeks then as a trainer then within a couple months was front desk manager as well as a staff trainer as well as an independent trainer training wealthy clients in their homes in the country clubs in the area. Then head trainer/ personal training coordinator while at the same time still front desk general manager (how the fuck do you figure I hired my then fiance to work daycare, then a few weeks later hired her to work front desk then a few weeks after that took her test for her to get certified as a personal trainer and hired her as a personal trainer because we had no female personal trainers on staff since my ex-girlfriend Who was the only female personal trainer we had on staff was on vacation visiting family in Bulgaria for a month)... maintain those positions through two ownership changes the second of which I brokered the sale after declining to purchase the business myself (twice.. First offer was for need to purchase 20% of the business, the second offer was for me to purchase 100% of the business) with a loan(s) that was offered to me buy a client. Get that? *Offered* I did not ask for the loan. I declined to purchase the business because I, unlike you, can read a balance sheet and my knowledge of accounting goes a bit further than just simply balancing a checkbook, cabbie, & and I was not interested in owning a gym knowing the profit margins and work involved. Its not like buying a house. The juice was not worth the squeeze compared to what I was already doing. I did however help broker the sale between the owner and a friend of mine who was the assistant to a client of mine from whom he borrowed the money. Around here there's not much need for banks when your clienteles net worth is measured in tens of Millions and one of the primary concerns when doing such sales in is if something goes sour who can sue who into bankruptcy the quickest. But I wouldn't expect you to understand how any of that works.

In addition the fella who purchased the business and I we're in negotiation to form a company to produce a pre-workout formula, of which I would be the formulator. I put together a proper pre-workout formula that would be sold in single servings but their price point at retail of $0.99 and a production cost of roughly $0.27. My part was number one formulating the product number two I obtained suppliers for all of the ingredients. Number three locating a company that would not only handle the manufacturing but I found a company that would handle the manufacturing and the packaging and warehousing and shipping, saving us an enormous amount on the price per unit. For my part I would own  I believe 17%  of the company  and that steak would increase by 3% per year over the next five years including some other shit I won't get into because a simpleton worker like you just won't understand. Negotiations fell through when he wanted to own the formula. While I already owned the formula. something he was not aware of and still is unaware of. Me not owning rights to my own formula no matter what the percentage I got from it was never an option. I would rather own it and not make a dime off of it than have somebody else take credit for it.

Get that? 1 business, 2 management positions, 2 separate paychecks from the same business that I was offered to purchase on two occasions. In addition to my private/ independent training income as well as my other income sources..... all by people who know my background.

So, tell me again Jeffrey, how hard it is for somebody with a criminal record to "get a job".

you tell me, all you wrote above was aloud of unsubstantiated nonsense.

"Hey , I got out of jail after murdering an old woman and got a job as a manager of a care home."

See, its fucking easy when you just make it up

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2017, 08:07:15 AM »

Hmm... I "found" jobs straight away. Got a job at a publishing company right away while my personal training certifications were obviously expired, and was quickly promoted to managing the office as well as the collections department within 3 weeks. Was given the key to the office and was the first one there and by week 4 was conducting one-on-one as well as group interviews for new employees. Then went on to work at a gym working front desk for about 2 weeks then as a trainer then within a couple months was front desk manager as well as a staff trainer as well as an independent trainer training wealthy clients in their homes in the country clubs in the area. Then head trainer/ personal training coordinator while at the same time still front desk general manager (how the fuck do you figure I hired my then fiance to work daycare, then a few weeks later hired her to work front desk then a few weeks after that took her test for her to get certified as a personal trainer and hired her as a personal trainer because we had no female personal trainers on staff since my ex-girlfriend Who was the only female personal trainer we had on staff was on vacation visiting family in Bulgaria for a month)... maintain those positions through two ownership changes the second of which I brokered the sale after declining to purchase the business myself (twice.. First offer was for need to purchase 20% of the business, the second offer was for me to purchase 100% of the business) with a loan(s) that was offered to me buy a client. Get that? *Offered* I did not ask for the loan. I declined to purchase the business because I, unlike you, can read a balance sheet and my knowledge of accounting goes a bit further than just simply balancing a checkbook, cabbie, & and I was not interested in owning a gym knowing the profit margins and work involved. Its not like buying a house. The juice was not worth the squeeze compared to what I was already doing. I did however help broker the sale between the owner and a friend of mine who was the assistant to a client of mine from whom he borrowed the money. Around here there's not much need for banks when your clienteles net worth is measured in tens of Millions and one of the primary concerns when doing such sales in is if something goes sour who can sue who into bankruptcy the quickest. But I wouldn't expect you to understand how any of that works.

In addition the fella who purchased the business and I we're in negotiation to form a company to produce a pre-workout formula, of which I would be the formulator. I put together a proper pre-workout formula that would be sold in single servings but their price point at retail of $0.99 and a production cost of roughly $0.27. My part was number one formulating the product number two I obtained suppliers for all of the ingredients. Number three locating a company that would not only handle the manufacturing but I found a company that would handle the manufacturing and the packaging and warehousing and shipping, saving us an enormous amount on the price per unit. For my part I would own  I believe 17%  of the company  and that steak would increase by 3% per year over the next five years including some other shit I won't get into because a simpleton worker like you just won't understand. Negotiations fell through when he wanted to own the formula. While I already owned the formula. something he was not aware of and still is unaware of. Me not owning rights to my own formula no matter what the percentage I got from it was never an option. I would rather own it and not make a dime off of it than have somebody else take credit for it.

Get that? 1 business, 2 management positions, 2 separate paychecks from the same business that I was offered to purchase on two occasions. In addition to my private/ independent training income as well as my other income sources..... all by people who know my background.

So, tell me again Jeffrey, how hard it is for somebody with a criminal record to "get a job".

It's very hard for someone with a criminal record to find a job.

Okay, let me explain this to you like I would explain it to a 5-year old.

Having a criminal record does not forbade someone from ever finding a job; however, having a criminal record makes it substantially more difficult to find a job when compared to someone without a criminal record. In the same way that smoking until 100 years old doesn't always equate to an early death; however, on average, smoking does decrease lifespan. If this kid gets charged with assault, it will be substantially more difficult for him to find a job compared to those without a criminal record. I am not even sure why I am explaining the obvious to an "adult."

From studies:

"Having a criminal record can present obstacles to employment, housing, public assistance, education, family reunification, building good credit, and more."

"A new study shows that nearly one-third of American adults have been arrested by age 23.[1] This record will keep many people from obtaining employment, even if they have paid their dues, are qualified for the job and are unlikely to reoffend."

"Although some employers disqualify applicants and employees only for certain offenses, many more simply refuse to consider any applicant who has a criminal record, period."
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 08:11:57 AM »
*over privilege kid in handcuffs* "You can't touch me!!!"
lol
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 08:43:54 AM »
ESFITNESS is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

It's quite obvious, and backed by research, that those with a criminal record have a substantially more difficult time finding work, especially those with any history of violent crimes. You can pretty much forget ever working for city/state/govt (maybe with some rare exceptions).

ESFITNESS is the type of person where if you say smoking is bad for you, he will point to someone he knows who smoked until 100 years old in order to prove that smoking is healthy.

Funny how you manufacturer your own person of how you think my life isn't how you think I am much like your boyfriend Jeffrey. For some reason I thought at one point you were actually a contributing member to this forum but instead you are absolutely nothing but a troll... A 170lb troll who is never used anabolics knows jackshit about training or nutrition much less bodybuilding in general. So really I don't know what the fuck you're even doing on a bodybuilding Forum anyways. Seems your goal in life for the past few months has been nothing more than seeing how many legitimate threads on a forum you can ruin. Maybe one day the mods will start doing their jobs and start moderating or maybe Ron will "promote" members willing or have the time to actually moderate without being msg'd

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 08:51:22 AM »
Funny how you manufacturer your own person of how you think my life isn't how you think I am much like your boyfriend Jeffrey. For some reason I thought at one point you were actually a contributing member to this forum but instead you are absolutely nothing but a troll... A 170lb troll who is never used anabolics knows jackshit about training or nutrition much less bodybuilding in general. So really I don't know what the fuck you're even doing on a bodybuilding Forum anyways. Seems your goal in life for the past few months has been nothing more than seeing how many legitimate threads on a forum you can ruin. Maybe one day the mods will start doing their jobs and start moderating or maybe Ron will "promote" members willing or have the time to actually moderate without being msg'd

psst, in case you missed it he explained why its harder to get a job after prison.

You should thank him for that...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 09:02:30 AM »
psst, in case you missed it he explained why its harder to get a job after prison.

Or should I thank him? What the fuck does that have to do with me?

Funny how you two trolls are the ones telling everybody how hard it is to get a job after prison.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 09:05:54 AM »

I don't know how else to explain it lol.

:-\  :-\ :-\
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 12:50:17 AM »
Or should I thank him? What the fuck does that have to do with me?

Funny how you two trolls are the ones telling everybody how hard it is to get a job after prison.

OK, in your world a prison record has no detrimental effect on your chances of getting a job..

Noted.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2017, 04:39:33 AM »
Practically EVERYONE working in commercial gyms here are young people still in college on minimum wage. Must be different in America with the job paying $100,000 per year no doubt.

Glass Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 05:06:42 AM »
This thread seems to have gone off the rails a bit. What started out as a example of today's youth, has turned into a long rant on employment opportunities.

Let's simplify this an move on. A criminal record DOES NOT help your chances of getting a job...any job. Period.

Are there examples of those who have "paid their debt" to society and have found gainful employment? Yes, similar to the smoking reference earlier in the thread. However it is a simple question with a simple answer.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2017, 02:22:22 PM »
This thread seems to have gone off the rails a bit. What started out as a example of today's youth, has turned into a long rant on employment opportunities.

Let's simplify this an move on. A criminal record DOES NOT help your chances of getting a job...any job. Period.

Are there examples of those who have "paid their debt" to society and have found gainful employment? Yes, similar to the smoking reference earlier in the thread. However it is a simple question with a simple answer.
Getaway driver?