Author Topic: in your exp  (Read 3422 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
in your exp
« on: September 21, 2017, 04:19:37 AM »
what was your best lean dry mass builder

for me it was deca

all the other mass builders did this for me... test and dbol were wet gains and on drol i got nothing

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: in your exp
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 12:37:01 PM »
It's unfortunate that Superdrol and Winny are so toxic as they are by far the top two substances I have used that have the most profound effect without bloat. I should qualify that by saying that I've never run Tren so can't speak on that. My favorite combo ever is test and Winny.....Winny makes me look really good , really quickly. My Superdrol days are long over but it WAS the absolute best at dry gains for me.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 01:39:23 PM »
It's unfortunate that Superdrol and Winny are so toxic as they are by far the top two substances I have used that have the most profound effect without bloat. I should qualify that by saying that I've never run Tren so can't speak on that. My favorite combo ever is test and Winny.....Winny makes me look really good , really quickly. My Superdrol days are long over but it WAS the absolute best at dry gains for me.

superdrol was very strong/harsh and i'd get such bad lower leg pain that i walked like a 90 year old man gimping along down the street lol

masterone did jack shit for me as did eq

never ran primo but was always curious about it

tren put ZERO weight on me but it did recomp me the best of any drug

var pretty much did nothing for me except make me feel very good, even moreso than dbol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 01:45:37 PM »
SuperDrol was the shit until your eyes turn yellow and you can't stay awake

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 03:19:57 PM »
I combined superdrol/ halodrol/ and the pro hormone tren plus around 9 beers a day at 19 for about 3 weeks. I looked great but had to stop at week three cause  i felt like I was dying. Lol little did I know I was probably pretty close. Superdrol with out a doubt gave me the hardest look out of anything.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 04:46:46 PM »
I combined superdrol/ halodrol/ and the pro hormone tren plus around 9 beers a day at 19 for about 3 weeks. I looked great but had to stop at week three cause  i felt like I was dying. Lol little did I know I was probably pretty close. Superdrol with out a doubt gave me the hardest look out of anything.

halodrol was useless for me and epistane gave me terrible reflux

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 05:58:48 PM »
I would probably go with some winstrol in whatever cycle your planning topped off with a small amount of npp or deca for joints.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 08:03:32 AM »
I would probably go with some winstrol in whatever cycle your planning topped off with a small amount of npp or deca for joints.

like 200 mg deca?

in the past i did 600 deca and like 200 test and looked great

then i added in dbol with it and ended up looking like shit  :-X

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 04:52:02 PM »
like 200 mg deca?

in the past i did 600 deca and like 200 test and looked great

then i added in dbol with it and ended up looking like shit  :-X
How did you do on 200mgs of Test/600mgs of Deca? Did you add a lot of size and strength? How was your libido?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 01:27:41 AM »
How did you do on 200mgs of Test/600mgs of Deca? Did you add a lot of size and strength? How was your libido?

ddnt really add much size, but my shape got better

my libido was even higher than normal which wasnt good so i had to come off gear for awhile

heres a link to my thread where i talk about it, pics included

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=610811.25

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 11:07:49 AM »
sadly i looked my best on a prohormone called m sten with clen and halodrol, best i ever looked !!!!!!! and i def ran some gear in my years
but black market juice/ I gotta say test winny and clen

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 12:14:49 PM »
Only use test deca and masteron. Injecatbles only in my 30s now I stay mid 230-240lb range. Clean diet and lengthy nandrolone with cyp estered test gave me best solid growth