Author Topic: Rich Piana - Is he on Fentanyl in this video???  (Read 24137 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Rich Piana - Is he on Fentanyl in this video???
« on: September 22, 2017, 04:30:50 PM »
Cross post from the RP monster thread so I can use this thread title as a question...

Rich is off his f**king head here!  Not drunk, no way - this is some narcotic sort of sh1t.  Clips of him almost falling over in the hotel room... drying his ass for no need while wearing boxers... confusing sh1t!

Is this opiates...?  ESF can you help?  If people don't want to watch the whole thing, just watch around 4.30 onwards

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Is this Rich Piana on Fentanyl???
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 04:35:40 PM »
Yikes! Wonder what he was on.
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 04:51:43 PM »
Yikes! Wonder what he was on.

The 'nodding' makes me think opiates of some sort, but my knowledge of that is limited.  Kinda hoping some of the guys on here with experience can help.  I know I saw straws and a credit card in the bathroom, but i honestly don't know which ones you can snort.  And Rich never struck me a a drinker, so....  :P ???
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 04:53:49 PM »
Definitely looks like opiates from what I've seen of old friends.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 05:05:05 PM »
He's just nodding on opiates. He likely had some benzos in his system as well helping them along

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 05:05:58 PM »
Like i said countless times, she murder him, and make it look like a accident.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 05:21:10 PM »
GHB

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 05:24:10 PM »
GHB

Nah, ghb od is worse to watch. Scary

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 05:28:58 PM »
Can someone post the actual link to this video for me, for some reason no videos are appearing for me here on Getbig, not sure whats going on.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 05:36:10 PM »
Can someone post the actual link to this video for me, for some reason no videos are appearing for me here on Getbig, not sure whats going on.

i'm having the same problem with IE. I somehow deleted the other browser (no clue what it was? chrome maybe?) and they were working fine with that.

since IE.. nada.

phone = yes

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 05:36:15 PM »
Hypo??  Seriously...??  I know he used insulin for expo's, but does this ring true?

https://www.change.org/p/stop-sara-piana-from-stealing-the-late-rich-piana-s-wealth-and-property

"In the video, Sara Piana films Rich Piana while he is having a serious DIABETIC EMERGENCY after having drunk alcohol. Despite this, she does nothing but film him in an attempt not just to humiliate him, but perpetuate a narrative that Rich Piana was too high in the video. Sara, who is a proven meth addict, tries to carry this out by planting words in his mouth, and asking him questions about drugs so he can incriminate himself, to which she appears to fail. The only coherent words Rich Piana says are, "You've never videotaped me drinking" and "You've never had a video of me drinking."

The Diabetic Emergency Rich Piana has is caused by injecting insulin which bodybuilders use to gain muscle mass. The alcohol that Sara, who was obviously sober had him drink, made it worse. Sara Piana knows very well such episodes can turn fatal at any moment, and there are only two options save Rich: one, call an ambulance, or two, give Rich Piana some form of sugar or glucose. But she does neither and continues to film him, while trying to manipulating him into incriminating himself, and so Rich despite being barely able to stand up, has to go and reach for nearby cookies by himself while she is condescendingly breathing behind his back whilst feigning fear and still persistently trying to plant words in his mouth so people think Rich Piana is having a drug overdose. But all Rich says coherently in the entire video is, "You've never videotaped me drinking" and "You've never had a video of me drinking," to which she tried to change the subject. And so like with the leaked audio, and despite his state, Rich knew something fishy is going on."
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 05:37:21 PM »

https://youtu.be/LJU1Zc2WmJ4
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 05:41:43 PM »
Cross post from the RP monster thread so I can use this thread title as a question...

this is opiates 100%. called nodding out when you're still "awake"... it's odd. I even did it a few times in the hospital. Nurses recognized it right away. I usually just stood in one place and would fall asleep standing up and not fall or sway at all. in the hospital i'd somehow bend forward at the waist and fall asleep almost till my hands hit the grond and wake up. stand up and do it again. somebody talking to you  will snap you right out of it for a moment. the fact he's swaying makes me think he took a could Xanax or klonopins first before the opiate (likely oxy).

FYI... oxy has a 20% higher bioavailability ORALLY than snorted. foolish to snort oxy. he was probably speedballing Adderall (snorting) with the oxy and that's what the credit card and straws were for where he was by the mirror.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2017, 05:44:08 PM »
Hypo??  Seriously...??  I know he used insulin for expo's, but does this ring true?

https://www.change.org/p/stop-sara-piana-from-stealing-the-late-rich-piana-s-wealth-and-property

"In the video, Sara Piana films Rich Piana while he is having a serious DIABETIC EMERGENCY after having drunk alcohol. Despite this, she does nothing but film him in an attempt not just to humiliate him, but perpetuate a narrative that Rich Piana was too high in the video. Sara, who is a proven meth addict, tries to carry this out by planting words in his mouth, and asking him questions about drugs so he can incriminate himself, to which she appears to fail. The only coherent words Rich Piana says are, "You've never videotaped me drinking" and "You've never had a video of me drinking."

The Diabetic Emergency Rich Piana has is caused by injecting insulin which bodybuilders use to gain muscle mass. The alcohol that Sara, who was obviously sober had him drink, made it worse. Sara Piana knows very well such episodes can turn fatal at any moment, and there are only two options save Rich: one, call an ambulance, or two, give Rich Piana some form of sugar or glucose. But she does neither and continues to film him, while trying to manipulating him into incriminating himself, and so Rich despite being barely able to stand up, has to go and reach for nearby cookies by himself while she is condescendingly breathing behind his back whilst feigning fear and still persistently trying to plant words in his mouth so people think Rich Piana is having a drug overdose. But all Rich says coherently in the entire video is, "You've never videotaped me drinking" and "You've never had a video of me drinking," to which she tried to change the subject. And so like with the leaked audio, and despite his state, Rich knew something fishy is going on."

that's absolutely not what an "insulin induced" emergency looks like. his hands would be shaking and he'd e pouring sweat.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2017, 05:45:06 PM »
if it were fentanyl, he'd be down asleep, not moving, and breathing reaaaaaaaaal slow.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 05:47:42 PM »
idk what's wrong with Rich but Sara is obviously a scheming, traitorous, manipulative bitch who is trying to set Rich up and doesn't give two shits about his well-being.  She's the devil.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 05:55:32 PM »
Looks like opiates, or opiates + alcohol.  Definitely not diabetic. 

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 06:14:58 PM »
https://youtu.be/LJU1Zc2WmJ4
Thanks! Sketchy video, weird how the audio completely shuts off for long periods of time, yet turns back on at other points, Mostly when Sarah is acting "concerned" she obviously leaked this, but muted the audio.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2017, 06:18:18 PM »
Was this the same day he died?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2017, 06:25:45 PM »
Seen quite a few guys doing that while on GHB.  Could be any opiate, or alcohol, or combination.  Nobody can tell exactly what he took by looking at this.  Take enough of any opiate, GHB, etc. and this can happen.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2017, 06:41:48 PM »
Syringe on the bathroom counter.  Maybe he shoots opiates?   ???

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2017, 07:11:56 PM »
He had an opiate problem. Also Sara/Chanel wanted him dead and probably added shit to his protein shakes while he wasn't watching

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2017, 07:17:53 PM »
Syringe on the bathroom counter.  Maybe he shoots opiates?   ???

In his vids he always discussed carb loading with slin to looks his biggest for expos so who knows re the slin pin.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2017, 08:16:00 PM »
Seen quite a few guys doing that while on GHB.  Could be any opiate, or alcohol, or combination.  Nobody can tell exactly what he took by looking at this.  Take enough of any opiate, GHB, etc. and this can happen.
Yup.
GHB still is kinda big in the gay club community. It's a fucked up sight seeing somebody on it when they've had too much.
I too have seen it first hand and that video could very well be GHB considering he's done it many times in the past.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2017, 08:35:58 PM »
He's gone and the world is over it.

On top of that, it's not as if he was going to compose the theme to Sesame Street.