Author Topic: Rich Piana - Is he on Fentanyl in this video???  (Read 24134 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Is this Rich Piana on Fentanyl???
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2017, 11:30:04 AM »
Well now you have to wonder if he really died of a heart attack now.

I get the feeling there's more to the Story than coco Channel is letting on.

I'm still leaning towards opiate OD TBH.  (I've spent far too much time thinking about this, for sure! :P).

The snoring Chanel mentioned as he collapsed made me think of two other occasions - one when that Kid Zyzz died it was reported that during the day he was so doped up (on opiates) that he was snoring really unnaturally while getting a massage (believe he died that night).  The second was when a friend fell from a horse and was in a coma for a few weeks - the moment it happened they were filming, and as people approached them lying on the floor you could hear really really loud weird almost un-human snoring...

So that makes me wonder if there's a stage of deep unconsciousness (just before death) where the brain is for all intents and purposes almost completely shut down, but some vestige of the primitive brain-stem or something just kicks in and takes over the basics to keep the body alive ...  I don't suppose we've got any neurologists on the board..?
T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2017, 11:50:32 AM »
I'm still leaning towards opiate OD TBH.  (I've spent far too much time thinking about this, for sure! :P).

The snoring Chanel mentioned as he collapsed made me think of two other occasions - one when that Kid Zyzz died it was reported that during the day he was so doped up (on opiates) that he was snoring really unnaturally while getting a massage (believe he died that night).  The second was when a friend fell from a horse and was in a coma for a few weeks - the moment it happened they were filming, and as people approached them lying on the floor you could hear really really loud weird almost un-human snoring...

So that makes me wonder if there's a stage of deep unconsciousness (just before death) where the brain is for all intents and purposes almost completely shut down, but some vestige of the primitive brain-stem or something just kicks in and takes over the basics to keep the body alive ...  I don't suppose we've got any neurologists on the board..?

this will answer your question I think

tommy cooper dies onstage, watch what happens

"

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2017, 12:41:36 PM »
this will answer your question I think

tommy cooper dies onstage, watch what happens

Good (if morbid   :'() call Nelson - I'd seen this and forgotten about it.  I don't really want to watch him die again, so from memory some of the noise is..... er.... from the other end..... but you're saying that there is snoring too presumably?  So does what I'm saying sounds plausible to you?
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Rich Piana - Is he on Fentanyl in this video???
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2017, 12:59:57 PM »
I know what nodding out on opiates is like standing up & I know what od'ing on GHB is like, & I I know what it's like  being fucked up (more than just buzzed) on GHB is like... And to me that's 100% opiates.

Known fact Rich used Adderall. Adderall mg or any kind of stimulant in G don't typically go together however opiates and stimulants do

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2017, 01:03:53 PM »
I know what nodding out on opiates is like standing up & I know what od'ing on GHB is like, & I I know what it's like  being fucked up (more than just buzzed) on GHB is like... And to me that's 100% opiates.

Known fact Rich used Adderall. Adderall mg or any kind of stimulant in G don't typically go together however opiates and stimulants do

I tend to agree - what about Ketamine?  Is it used over there much?  It certainly is used for clubbing, etc. over here...
T

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2017, 01:57:12 PM »
His channel was popular for a reason. He was a charismatic and motivational dude, more than anyone in the industry. It wasn't necessarily about copying him and destroying your body in the proccess (which made him incredibly successful), but following your dreams, doing your best and staying positive.

Very well said............

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2017, 03:18:59 PM »
Is that right before he died?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2017, 03:25:47 PM »
I miss Rich god dammit!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2017, 03:47:49 PM »
fuck that gold digging bitch/attention whore... thats bs.. video taping him like that to black mail him...dont trust any woman... they will backstab you in heart beat. once you give them too much faith they will use that against you
real men= no rubbers

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2017, 04:26:06 PM »
Is that right before he died?

No - a long time before - if you notice, he has far fewer tattoos at that point - no 'One Day You May' across his chest for example.... by the time he died he had substantially more cover than that...
T

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2017, 06:33:01 PM »
Quote from: Taffin
I'm still leaning towards opiate OD TBH.  (I've spent far too much time thinking about this, for sure! Tongue).

The snoring Chanel mentioned as he collapsed made me think of two other occasions - one when that Kid Zyzz died it was reported that during the day he was so doped up (on opiates) that he was snoring really unnaturally while getting a massage (believe he died that night).  The second was when a friend fell from a horse and was in a coma for a few weeks - the moment it happened they were filming, and as people approached them lying on the floor you could hear really really loud weird almost un-human snoring...

So that makes me wonder if there's a stage of deep unconsciousness (just before death) where the brain is for all intents and purposes almost completely shut down, but some vestige of the primitive brain-stem or something just kicks in and takes over the basics to keep the body alive ...  I don't suppose we've got any neurologists on the board..?

Sounds like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agonal_respiration or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_rattle

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2017, 06:51:35 PM »

Def. Its not fucking GHB. That nodding out on some dope right there

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2017, 06:54:57 PM »
Can anybody (maybe with a little inside knowledge) please tell me why one would take this kind of stuff?
Based on the vid it doesn't look like any fun to me  ??? ???

It feels good for a while (depending on half-life). And the following day you feel like shit if you don't get more and increase the dose.
Like every substance out there including caffeine

Never messed with opiods like oxy but the closest I took to GHB was Phenibut and the euphoria and complete relief of anxiety you get from it the first few times is incredible.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2017, 07:12:22 PM »
It feels good for a while (depending on half-life). And the following day you feel like shit if you don't get more and increase the dose.
Like every substance out there including caffeine

Doesn't that mean you need to take more/increase the dose each and every day until your body can't handle it anymore?
Q

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2017, 07:15:56 PM »
Doesn't that mean you need to take more/increase the dose each and every day until your body can't handle it anymore?

hydrocodines yes... then people cant afford their pill addiction any more so they move(cause they pop too much due too tolerance) to the cheaper opiate route... heroine ...seen several friends this has happened too
real men= no rubbers

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2017, 07:28:17 PM »
Sounds like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agonal_respiration

Bingo!  That's the one, thanks.  'Breathing' even though the heart has stopped....

"Agonal breaths or respirations are, in essence, the body's last-ditch effort to deliver oxygen to the vital organs.  When a victim of cardiac arrest's heart ceases to pump blood due to a disorganized rhythm, the breathing center in the brain begins to starve for oxygen rich blood.  This is called "ischemia."  In this state, the brain-stem initiates a reflexive type of "breathing" characterized by an infrequent, sudden, shallow gasp.  This reflexive breathing pattern is made possible through the sudden spasm of both the diaphragm and the muscles in the jaw that can occur for up to several minutes following cardiac arrest.

To the untrained eye, the sudden expansion of the chest and opening of the mouth may look similar to normal breathing, but this phenomena is in fact anything but normal.

Agonal respirations are sudden, irregular and normally accompanied with a snoring sound or gasping vocalization as a small amount of air enters the lungs.  Studies show that up to 40% of cardiac arrest victims exhibit an agonal breathing pattern. For this reason, it is important to realize that when an unresponsive person is seen with agonal-type breathing it is a sign of the need for CPR and AED use for lay-providers, and for healthcare providers, it is a prompt for carotid pulse assessment
."

T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2017, 07:59:16 PM »
I tend to agree - what about Ketamine?  Is it used over there much?  It certainly is used for clubbing, etc. over here...

it's pretty rare now. the 'gay scene',  or at least the gay 'party scene' absolutely love it and the demand is extremely high.

(I know this because I have gay clients who have no problem talking about it. I've mentioned on this forum before about 'counseling' clients & them talking with me about their friends or family members  having addiction problems and they know I kicked a Nubain addiction back in 02 and had been clean since)

back in the day ketamine was easier to get. I've spoken about my first time getting 'K' for a gf's gay roommate at UCSD and having no idea about the cost and ended up bringing back thousands of dollars worth... haha... i'm searching for the thread where I talked abou it.

but these days? it's super dry. especially since the owner of Denkall got busted back in '05 just before I got locked up

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2017, 12:34:52 AM »
Great guy, but kinda self destructive. Amazing that he reached 46 years of age!

He must have been desparate to marry such an icelandic girl, but hey, many men are desparate and seem to think marriage is the goal in life.
Marriage was just made up by religion to keep people on the right path

Didn't work for Rich    ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2017, 01:23:53 AM »

it's pretty rare now. the 'gay scene',  or at least the gay 'party scene' absolutely love it and the demand is extremely high.

(I know this because I have gay clients who have no problem talking about it. I've mentioned on this forum before about 'counseling' clients & them talking with me about their friends or family members  having addiction problems and they know I kicked a Nubain addiction back in 02 and had been clean since)

back in the day ketamine was easier to get. I've spoken about my first time getting 'K' for a gf's gay roommate at UCSD and having no idea about the cost and ended up bringing back thousands of dollars worth... haha... i'm searching for the thread where I talked abou it.

but these days? it's super dry. especially since the owner of Denkall got busted back in '05 just before I got locked up

Ketamine is supposedly fantastic for depression and might help kick a drug habit.

Never knew anyone who took it and don't know about availability but I bet there's lots around if one searched on whatever marketplaces they have on the dark web. I remember reading that China pumped out tons of it and authorities were shutting down a lot of UG ketamine labs.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2017, 02:39:34 AM »
Is almost everyday you see a woman suck the success right out of a man

If he just paid for ass , instead of having her around all the time , he'd of been better off no doubt

Better off getting a dog and an all season pass to a nice strip club

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2017, 04:40:28 AM »
At least rich caught her fairly early & didn't let the shit go on for 10-plus years like Milos did with Milimar

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2017, 05:37:58 AM »
Is almost everyday you see a woman suck the success right out of a man

If he just paid for ass , instead of having her around all the time , he'd of been better off no doubt

Better off getting a dog and an all season pass to a nice strip club

Hookers have full disclosure and you always know their price, but wives don't tell you anything until divorce court. 

Best thing for men is to NEVER get married.  The financial ramifications are just too high. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2017, 05:47:19 AM »
fuck that gold digging bitch/attention whore... thats bs.. video taping him like that to black mail him...dont trust any woman... they will backstab you in heart beat. once you give them too much faith they will use that against you
Look, Rich liked that type of woman. He reveled in that type of drama. That is what he was about, he liked the gold diggers, the users. He got what he liked, so he should be held accountable for that. We like to blame others for so-so and our downfalls, but oftentimes, we aid those very same people.
These women would not have been video recording Rich had he not been on drugs or acted in a malicious manner. And they wouldn't be in his life period, if he didn't allow it. By excusing Rich's own actions, you have basically said that he was really a weakling who fell victim to more powerful women.

And for the person saying that he was charismatic. Smh, that first part of the vid sounds like some cliche saying an older gym bro is telling a younger gym bro.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2017, 10:20:35 PM »
That ain't alcohol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2017, 11:42:24 PM »
At least rich caught her fairly early & didn't let the shit go on for 10-plus years like Milos did with Milimar

What Milamar did was quite calculated eh?
Q