Author Topic: Rich Piana - Is he on Fentanyl in this video???  (Read 24133 times)

AusBB

• Getbig II
Re: Is this Rich Piana on Fentanyl???
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2017, 12:36:48 AM »
Boom. 100% this.  In this video that is what he's on no debate.

Wrong. You've clearly never done oxy. And are you hard of hearing? She even says its oxy's in the video.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Rich Piana - Is he on Fentanyl in this video???
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2017, 12:38:18 AM »
What Milamar did was quite calculated eh?

a lil more extensive, far as starting businesses and such, but Milos caught her years before they finally "split".

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2017, 04:58:47 AM »
By the way scrolling through my YouTube feed this shit pop up again... When he was talking to Sarah in the video the best way to describe it is like you're sleepwalking and you're talking about shit that's going on in a dream your having while you're half-asleep half awake nodding off...  and the other person has no clue what the fuck you're talking about because you're replying to a dream

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2017, 02:08:52 PM »
What did Milamar do?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2017, 02:21:50 PM »
What did Milamar do?
Had her way with the beautiful man with glasses as a covert distraction as she wrested control of Milos' business interests and used the courts against him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2017, 02:29:17 PM »
brutal!  :o

macgyver

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2017, 02:47:00 PM »
Had her way with the beautiful man with glasses as a covert distraction as she wrested control of Milos' business interests and used the courts against him.

LOL. You sure know a lot about their situation, especially for knowing so much about their business back in the 90's!  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2017, 02:52:33 PM »

I seem to remember that Nasser and Dorian were before Milos was in the picture.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2017, 02:59:18 PM »
I seem to remember that Nasser and Dorian were before Milos was in the picture.
Nope, this was after and during. Dorian was with his woman.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2017, 10:55:51 AM »
LOL. You sure know a lot about their situation, especially for knowing so much about their business back in the 90's!  ::)

"In his anger, his pain, his self pity, his desperation, and whatever else you might call it he went up to my former wife, who was at that time in our hotel gym at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, and told her that he wanted to divorce his wife Milamar. He said that "he had had enough" and was sick and tired of his wife Milamar - I do not recollect if she is his the fourth or fifth wife? Anyways he said that she had been with many guys while she was with him. He told my former wife that Milamar had been together sexually with members of his own gym, several assistants of Chris Lund (the guys who help Lund during the photo shoots to move camera equipment and weights around), Dorian Yates and myself.

Milos had sent his wife Milamar out to pick up the visiting Yates. Milos had the idea of opening a gym with Yates and before that he wanted to open a gym with me. Anyways, it took her over eight hours to pick Dorian Yates up from the nearby airport where Milos's gym is located (Fullerton, California).

Milos also later asked Yates if it was true that he had been with his wife Milamar. Supposedly Yates had said "yes" - and Milos said, "Okay, I have to respect that, you are honest and speaking the truth." At one point they did a seminar together on a tour in England but neither of the gentlemen talked to one other; they just talked to the fans.

In 1999 Milos was on the same plane with me, Levrone, Cormier and Ronnie, flying from Northern Europe down to the US Newark airport and Milos asked me the same question (the same one he had asked Yates) after he had asked Ronnie to switch seats with me. I also said "yes" - and Milos said, "But my wife said that you had called her at least 30 times in her hotel room until she gave in."

But I replied to Milos and said, "Please tell your wife to stop acting dumb", and that I had called her just once in her room and that was it. Actually the following day she wanted to be with me again but I told her that she could not because I already had another arrangement with a girl from Boston (an exotic dancer) for the rest of that weekend. I even introduced both girls' to each other but obviously they did not like each other too much.

At that time, in the plane, Milos was begging me not to tell anyone, which I did not. He felt embarrassed. But I have to say here this is not his fault. This can happen anytime to anyone."

An oldie but a goodie... https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2017, 10:57:09 AM »
 ;D

"The actual sexual encounter between Milamar and me happened in her room at the New York Beacon hotel, in 1995. Milamar had flown into NY City, coming from Calgary, Canada; she also said she was delayed by US immigration. During our "session" she called me a nasty boy several times because I liked her turning in different positions.

Also she said to me that I had a "cute penis" which is, to my assessment, pretty bold and forward for a girl you have only been with for the first time. After I was done I wanted to go back to my own room because I was tired and wanted to rest. I did not want to stay in her room, hold hands with her and shave her private parts as she asked me to do."
T

macgyver

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2017, 11:15:11 AM »
;D

"The actual sexual encounter between Milamar and me happened in her room at the New York Beacon hotel, in 1995. Milamar had flown into NY City, coming from Calgary, Canada; she also said she was delayed by US immigration. During our "session" she called me a nasty boy several times because I liked her turning in different positions.

Also she said to me that I had a "cute penis" which is, to my assessment, pretty bold and forward for a girl you have only been with for the first time. After I was done I wanted to go back to my own room because I was tired and wanted to rest. I did not want to stay in her room, hold hands with her and shave her private parts as she asked me to do."

I understand you read a lot of things on their situation, with a lot of it probably true and some things of course not true. I worked for Milos (although Milamar was usually the one running the day to day operations up in the front of the gym) for 2-3 years and trained at their gym until it changed hands to new ownership. I never saw anything bad in their relationship when I was there, but behind the scenes there was some issues as everyone knows now.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2017, 11:38:41 AM »
;D

This was before or after her implants and Playboy appearance?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »
I understand you read a lot of things on their situation, with a lot of it probably true and some things of course not true. I worked for Milos (although Milamar was usually the one running the day to day operations up in the front of the gym) for 2-3 years and trained at their gym until it changed hands to new ownership. I never saw anything bad in their relationship when I was there, but behind the scenes there was some issues as everyone knows now.

The truth?  I don't really believe most of it, it's just funny to read.  I spent a long time away from all this and when I came back Nasser was dead.  I found this by accident and he comes across a a real piece of sh1t (RIP).  I think this is the interview with the Kovacs towel thing - it was like he was burning his bridges or something....

Milos never did anything to me and I've always found anything he writes interesting too.  Say hello to him for me next time you see him  8)
T

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2017, 02:21:44 PM »
Cross post from the RP monster thread so I can use this thread title as a question...

You love to dance on ths mans grave and futher defame him dont you?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2017, 07:01:32 PM »
You love to dance on ths mans grave and futher defame him dont you?

That couldn't be further from the truth....

As I've said many times on here I may poke fun at 'famous' individuals but it's just the internet - none of it is meant seriously...  As for Rich specifically, he lived his life in front of the camera, warts and all, as the saying goes.  So I don't feel the need to shy away from examining his demise - but that doesn't mean I take any morbid pleasure from it - I just find it interesting....  In fact, once the CoD is established some may even learn from it and avoid personal disaster..... (unlikely I know, but possible).

PIP RP
T

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2017, 10:05:26 PM »
That couldn't be further from the truth....

As I've said many times on here I may poke fun at 'famous' individuals but it's just the internet - none of it is meant seriously...  As for Rich specifically, he lived his life in front of the camera, warts and all, as the saying goes.  So I don't feel the need to shy away from examining his demise - but that doesn't mean I take any morbid pleasure from it - I just find it interesting....  In fact, once the CoD is established some may even learn from it and avoid personal disaster..... (unlikely I know, but possible).

PIP RP

The lady doth protest too much