Author Topic: NFL - Trump - Kneeling - Discussion  (Read 69445 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired': Trump Blasts NFL Anthem Kneelers
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2017, 11:40:04 AM »
Teh Donald on a meltdown against all sports / teams...

;D  ;D

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/23/donald-trump-tells-golden-state-warriors-youre-not-welcome-at-white-house/

Trump needs to stop calling out the NBA or NFL. The more he talks about it, the more publicity (good or bad) the NFL or NBA gets. Just let both crappy leagues die out.
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2017, 11:42:17 AM »
Trump needs to stop calling out the NBA or NFL. The more he talks about it, the more publicity (good or bad) the NFL or NBA gets. Just let both crappy leagues die out.

not my opinion... his voter base are the ones paying money to watch and support these teams.
real men= no rubbers

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »
When I voted for Trump I had no idea he would be this awesome!

You dont vote in the States.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2017, 11:47:35 AM »
not my opinion... his voter base are the ones paying money to watch and support these teams.

Rather hypocritical of them. They love America, but support a league who supports, or at the very least, does not sanction Anti-American players.

But, hey, who cares because they have their Sunday Football!!!
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2017, 11:54:00 AM »
Rather hypocritical of them. They love America, but support a league who supports, or at the very least, does not sanction Anti-American players.

But, hey, who cares because they have their Sunday Football!!!

NFL is a American tradition... so most pro Trump people are pro America.. and these anti-american outbursts by these few players are impacting the NFL ratings
real men= no rubbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2017, 12:03:00 PM »
NFL is a American tradition... so most pro Trump people are pro America.. and these anti-american outbursts by these few players are impacting the NFL ratings

Who cares about tradition. Everything should be measures within its own current sociohistorical context.

So, they are Pro-America, but support an organization that is tolerant of Anti-America sentiments. Again, hypocrites. If they were truly Pro-America, they would take a hard stance against an organization that is tolerant of Anti-American sentiments. So far, many have. Lets hope the decline continues!

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2017, 12:04:54 PM »
Who cares about tradition. Everything should be measures within its own current sociohistorical context.

So, they are Pro-America, but support an organization that is tolerant of Anti-America sentiments. Again, hypocrites. If they were truly Pro-America, they would take a hard stance against an organization that is tolerant of Anti-American sentiments. So far, many have. Lets hope the decline continues!

Horseshit

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2017, 12:05:21 PM »

Fire everyone in the NFL but it's equally everyone's fault when it comes to kkk, skinheads and the confederate flag.  you go, trump  ::)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2017, 12:05:25 PM »

this has became recent events..... not always has it been this way with the NFL... these few PAID athletes are having their little spouts and its catching up to them... yes America is about free speach..... not on company time.
real men= no rubbers

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2017, 12:06:55 PM »
Brilliant move by Trump, speaking up for the many who feel frustrated by the spoiled millionaire athletes.  He's cemented a 2nd term easily.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »
this has became recent events..... not always has it been this way with the NFL

And, how will these Pro-Americans respond if the NFL continues to turn a "blind eye" to Anti-American sentiments? What if it gets worse? When will they eventually put their footdown and boycott the organization? Never. Why? Because people are comfortable. They have their sunday football, their beer, and their pretzels. They don't want to disturb their comforting Sunday football. Sad.  ::) ::)
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2017, 12:11:17 PM »
And, how will these Pro-Americans respond if the NFL continues to turn a "blind eye" to Anti-American sentiments? What if it gets worse? When will they eventually put their footdown and boycott the organization? Never. Why? Because people are comfortable. They have their sunday football, their beer, and their pretzels. They don't want to disturb their comforting Sunday football. Sad.  ::) ::)

its starting to happen.... look at ratings... look at how they black listed Colin...who started this all for his own personal gain. Trump is good friends with the New England Patriots owner.. so he gets facts...
real men= no rubbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2017, 12:17:54 PM »
its starting to happen.... look at ratings... look at how they black listed Colin...who started this all for his own personal gain. Trump is good friends with the New England Patriots owner.. so he gets facts...

I know it's starting to happen. A post above, I wrote, "So far, many have. Lets hope the decline continues!"

Well, like I said, I hope the decline of the NFL continues to happen.
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2017, 12:18:36 PM »
I know it's starting to happen. A post above, I wrote, "So far, many have. Lets hope the decline continues!"

Well, like I said, I hope the decline of the NFL continues to happen.

growing up as a Cowboy fan i hope not
real men= no rubbers

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2017, 01:00:04 PM »
football backs i.e. running backs/defensive backs are the greatest all around atheletes in sports BAR NONE

my sports are boxing and basketball and we got real good athletic abilitty but the football backs TRUMP ALL

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2017, 01:04:16 PM »
>be American black
>have the highest standards of living of any black person in the planet
>whites create countless programs that put you and your kind over them (affirmative action, diversity hires, diversity visas etc)
>68% of interracial murders have black perpetrators and white victims
>90% of blacks getting murdered are killed by other blacks
>even though there's mass incarceration rates amongst your kind this is because your people commit several times more crimes than any other ethnic group combined.
>the media and corporations cater to you massively, if they do anything considered remotely offensive by one of your people they can get massive lawsuits, they just listen yo your every need
>the presence of your kind in the country is a literal tax drain, but whitey doesn't cares and still pays for your existence

>somehow after all that still complain to whitey because you want more

I hope apeball players keep protesting more and more and keep trying to peddle their petty politics in a sport where most of the fanbase is white working class males.

I'm sure it'll turn out well for them.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2017, 01:04:49 PM »
football backs i.e. running backs/defensive backs are the greatest all around atheletes in sports BAR NONE

my sports are boxing and basketball and we got real good athletic abilitty but the football backs TRUMP ALL

Very common at high school level to see the star running back also be star of track team and basketball team if he wants to be.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2017, 01:34:20 PM »
>be American black
>have the highest standards of living of any black person in the planet
>whites create countless programs that put you and your kind over them (affirmative action, diversity hires, diversity visas etc)
>68% of interracial murders have black perpetrators and white victims
>90% of blacks getting murdered are killed by other blacks
>even though there's mass incarceration rates amongst your kind this is because your people commit several times more crimes than any other ethnic group combined.
>the media and corporations cater to you massively, if they do anything considered remotely offensive by one of your people they can get massive lawsuits, they just listen yo your every need
>the presence of your kind in the country is a literal tax drain, but whitey doesn't cares and still pays for your existence

>somehow after all that still complain to whitey because you want more

you would make a larger impact if you posted sources...just saying
I hope apeball players keep protesting more and more and keep trying to peddle their petty politics in a sport where most of the fanbase is white working class males.

I'm sure it'll turn out well for them.

you would make a larger impact if you posted sources...just saying..otherwise its just your opinion
real men= no rubbers

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2017, 01:34:39 PM »
Very common at high school level to see the star running back also be star of track team and basketball team if he wants to be.

yep, they got it all... strength, speed, power, agility, balance, quickness, and even cardio stamina

fuck them  >:(

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2017, 01:48:01 PM »
yep, they got it all... strength, speed, power, agility, balance, quickness, and even cardio stamina

fuck them  >:(

ya i was watching the past Olympics at a bar/restaurant .... wasnt really paying attention..just drinking my beer and eating at the bar... heard this little hispanic girl say "all the people are black"(referring to the Olympics)... thought it was funny
real men= no rubbers

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2017, 01:49:48 PM »
you would make a larger impact if you posted sources...just saying..otherwise its just your opinion

Here are a few:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year_end_2015_enforcement_report.pdf

The race/ethnicity of known Robbery suspects is primarily Black (69.2%). Hispanic suspects account for an additional (24.9%) of the suspect population. White suspects account for (4.0%) of all Robbery suspects while Asian /Pacific Islanders accounted for (1.8%) of known Robbery suspects

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

The CDC confirms that, following an extended period of general decline, the overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4.9 for Hispanics
2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5.7 for all races

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Women's health

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2017, 01:54:41 PM »
Trump uninvited that phaggot steph curry  ;D

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2017, 01:55:57 PM »

Are you fucking kidding me? How many times do crime statistics need to be posted???

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhtIB9Nsrq7e4vAbB3
How much do you need to see before you realize they're animals?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2017, 01:58:44 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me? How many times do crime statistics need to be posted???

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhtIB9Nsrq7e4vAbB3
How much do you need to see before you realize they're animals?

thats not a credible source.. now i know your trolling... my point is you redpill people by having sources to back up your claims
real men= no rubbers