Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 12, 2017, 12:50:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 53547 times)
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team dj181 aesthetics

« Reply #600 on: October 05, 2017, 11:44:10 AM »

Are you asking about this guy?  Richard Jones?

no there was a middleweight in the 90's he trained with,,if this question interests him maybe he will answer it...
Report to moderator   Logged
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

GENERATION IRON FITNESS NETWORK

« Reply #601 on: October 05, 2017, 12:27:14 PM »

Dear Mr. Ray, it's no secret that there is some bad blood between yourself and gentleman Lee Priest. Could you elaborate on what started it, given that you are both ambassadors of this sport?

If you think Lee is an "Ambassador" for this sport, I certainly won't try to dignify you're question with an answer.
#KeepItMovin
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

#notindpskitchen

« Reply #602 on: October 05, 2017, 12:30:51 PM »

If you think Lee is an "Ambassador" for this sport, I certainly won't try to dignify you're question with an answer.
#KeepItMovin

Your thin skin looked great on stage, but in life you need a thick skin
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #603 on: October 05, 2017, 12:42:09 PM »

#KeepItMovin

its not a sport...
falco
Getbig V

Iron is your best friend.

« Reply #604 on: October 05, 2017, 12:58:03 PM »

#KeepItMovin

Thank you for being condescendent with my poor judgment. Be carefull coming off your high horse, you might hurt yourself.
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

John Meadows has committed career suicide

« Reply #605 on: October 05, 2017, 03:03:45 PM »

Shawn! You seem like you are quite full of yourself! Like u see yourself as a celebrity of sorts? You’re a nobody! The average person has no clue who u are-a soft pretzel is more famous than you!
Did u envision all the forum members bowing to you and praising you?
Why don’t u answer everyone’s questions?
You’re a fat old fossil-no one even cares about the dumb interviews you do

w
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #606 on: October 06, 2017, 12:13:54 AM »

shawn..whatever happened to the mr usa guy you trained with  middleweight Richard longwidth sp?dude had good build and never competed again..

His last attempt at Nationals landed him in the hospital from dehydration. He quit after that, got married and had another kid then moved to Georgia and opened a Anytime Fitness Gym in Lawrenceville. He's a Trainer with his wife & son, happy and healthy. Shocked
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #607 on: October 06, 2017, 12:14:38 AM »

His last attempt at Nationals landed him in the hospital from dehydration. He quit after that, got married and had another kid then moved to Georgia and opened a Anytime Fitness Gym in Lawrenceville. He's a Trainer with his wife & son, happy and healthy. Shocked

bad advice from his guru?
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #608 on: October 06, 2017, 12:15:21 AM »

Are you asking about this guy?  Richard Jones?

No. Ones white the other Black.
One I trained with for 3 years the other I mentored.
One turned Pro, the other quit.
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #609 on: October 06, 2017, 12:30:35 AM »

no there was a middleweight in the 90's he trained with,,if this question interests him maybe he will answer it...

Richard Longwith won the Mr Orange County & Mr USA Middle Wt before quitting at the 98 Nats in Atlanta following Prejudging.

* IMG_5884.JPG (56.1 KB, 656x496 - viewed 498 times.)
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #610 on: October 06, 2017, 12:32:48 AM »

Shawn! You seem like you are quite full of yourself! Like u see yourself as a celebrity of sorts? You’re a nobody! The average person has no clue who u are-a soft pretzel is more famous than you!
Did u envision all the forum members bowing to you and praising you?
Why don’t u answer everyone’s questions?
You’re a fat old fossil-no one even cares about the dumb interviews you do

Is that supposed to be a question? Lol

* IMG_5499.GIF (699.28 KB, 475x357 - viewed 498 times.)
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #611 on: October 06, 2017, 12:33:51 AM »

He was trying to "Make Weight"
Should have done Light Hvys.
johnny1
Getbig IV

« Reply #612 on: October 06, 2017, 12:40:47 AM »

why does shawn dodge every question about phil heath and where he would place in the 90's?

E
im not sure Earl I've asked him a couple of times, a prime Kevin, a prime Flex a prime Ray vs a prime Heath...

* IMG_1518.JPG (56.58 KB, 316x440 - viewed 493 times.)

* IMG_1520.JPG (121.62 KB, 416x637 - viewed 494 times.)

* IMG_1519.JPG (168.29 KB, 475x640 - viewed 490 times.)
Rimstinger
Getbig III

Gimmick For Fun, Not Serious, Don't get Butt Hurt

« Reply #613 on: October 06, 2017, 12:45:33 AM »

Shawn, I see some people on here throwing little stones at you and you selectively engage with those who are after a constructive debate and ignore the idiots such as Be There.

Do you think a certain bodybuilders have an unrealistic approach to the internet in that they want everyone to like them? and get riled up about nobodies criticising them, what advice would you give if it was your son? as even the most popular stars in the world take Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez they sell out hundred of thousand ticket tours in minutes which reflects how much people like they're shit but make no mistake their online presence is riddled with hate and trolls.

Don't you think this reflects badly on their IQ? Or is this an emotional growth issue.
rocket
Getbig V

Yes. Your retarted.

« Reply #614 on: October 06, 2017, 01:54:08 AM »

Do you think a certain bodybuilders have an unrealistic approach to the internet in that they want everyone to like them? and get riled up about nobodies criticising them, what advice would you give if it was your son? as even the most popular stars in the world take Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez they sell out hundred of thousand ticket tours in minutes which reflects how much people like they're shit but make no mistake their online presence is riddled with hate and trolls.

Don't you think this reflects badly on their IQ? Or is this an emotional growth issue.

I just need to correct something here - wanting to be liked.. is not what you're actually talking about.  What you're actually vectoring towards is more akin to "expecting to have tremendous respect, (ala that which they experience in real life), without any particularly previous communication with a person" and then having poor reactions as a result.

And the answer to your question is NO, it does not reflect badly on their IQ.  

See, there is this thing on the internet - an unspoken rule that most of us know.  It says:  Anybody can be a massive dick to you, if you have a bit of fame - but you, as a person with fame - you're not allowed to react to it with a similarly immature response at all - or you're the asshole Roll Eyes

You could label the lack of respecting that unspoken rule as "low iq" or "emotional growth" issues, but really, it's just a fucking stupid little quirk of the internet that mediocre people who will never have outstanding lives treat as gospel, to assuage their comparatively shit lives.

And don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading trolling - but anybody who trolls and thinks that the "other person" reacting poorly is the one with the IQ/Emotional problems is a mental midget and a half.  Sure, push buttons - have fun, be a dick - but don't get so invested in your foolishness that you actually start thinking you are in the right, you're not, you're a dick Smiley

(I don't mean YOU who I am responding to).

Top Poodle
Getbig IV

No trannies allowed.

« Reply #615 on: October 06, 2017, 01:55:36 AM »

sean what do you think of trannies

and after you answer in the way you have to because you're a public figure, please give your true opinion in a pm

kthxbai
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #616 on: October 06, 2017, 04:49:49 AM »

Shawn, I see some people on here throwing little stones at you and you selectively engage with those who are after a constructive debate and ignore the idiots such as Be There.

I think you nailed it.
Trolls want to be Noticed.
I don't have time for those fools. Foolishness gets ignored by me. Internet Trolls, Troll. It's what they do. Why be surprised? They have a place in this world, just not in my world.
Next.....
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #617 on: October 06, 2017, 04:52:01 AM »

Shawn - if you had the 1 picture - the only one - you personally feel you were at your peak was at - what would it be? 
Shawn Ray
Pros
Getbig V

« Reply #618 on: October 06, 2017, 04:55:13 AM »

im not sure Earl I've asked him a couple of times, a prime Kevin, a prime Flex a prime Ray vs a prime Heath...

I don't live in a world of "What if's?"
It's that simple.
We all 3 took turns beating each other in head to head competition which made us all better and more Aware of each other's gifts, strengths & weaknesses.
It's a sport of Opinion.
I'm raising my kids not wondering "If" this or if that.
I'm 16 years removed from the stage bro, I look back with admiration and appreciation not with "What if'."
JAGO
Getbig III

Carrot Sticks & Squirrel Dicks

« Reply #619 on: October 06, 2017, 05:24:34 AM »

Shawn went full Chad on him.

J
LittleJ
Getbig IV

« Reply #620 on: October 06, 2017, 10:11:32 AM »

Your thin skin looked great on stage, but in life you need a thick skin

Afraid of a brother that speaks his mind? Smiley
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #621 on: October 06, 2017, 10:42:18 AM »

I don't live in a world of "What if's?"
It's that simple.
We all 3 took turns beating each other in head to head competition which made us all better and more Aware of each other's gifts, strengths & weaknesses.
It's a sport of Opinion.
I'm raising my kids not wondering "If" this or if that.
I'm 16 years removed from the stage bro, I look back with admiration and appreciation not with "What if'."

Bodybuilding is not a sport.

Hope this helps.

PTPS
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

#notindpskitchen

« Reply #622 on: October 06, 2017, 10:58:21 AM »

You're too much of a dumb fuck to understand my words, ask your parents for a better brain
Beefjake
Getbig III

Oh fuck it.

« Reply #623 on: October 06, 2017, 11:39:49 AM »

Shawn.

Did you do any college level football or was it just in high school?
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #624 on: October 06, 2017, 11:41:14 AM »

Hi Benny
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!