Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 35883 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Be There and ES Fitness "I wish I could quit you" thread
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »
pretty rich coming from a guy who has direct family on welfare
How would you know? Seriousy.......how would you know?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2017, 04:49:13 PM »
someone sent me that infamous news article about food stamps, beer, cigarettes and NO ICE CREAM
Pretty rich coming from a guy with your background. See how things can be flipped so easily?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2017, 05:28:45 PM »
I don't know, some people might look forward to 8 eggs, 4 sausage, a loaf of toast, and 2 Ensures for breakfast. Followed by a cheeseburger, 2 sides of mashed potatoes (he has dentures) 2 Cokes, and 2 ice creams for lunch. Followed by whatever the hell the he can order in double, on the tax payers dime, for dinner.

Sounds like a life that most bums would kill for. If Eric ever has a daughter, he should name her Polident.

Same teeth I was born with fat boy. And was it fun searching for what I ate for breakfast while I was in the hospital?

And who the fuck ever made this thread?

Stupid motherfuckers don't get by now indont give a fuck about that 58yr old troll?

You see me following that piece of shit from thread to thread? You see me making threats about him?

Nah. You don't. All you get is me responding to that piece of shit.

Somebody makes a thread or asks a question about something I have experience with, either personal experience, which is usually the case, or experience through training clients, and I answer. I reply to the person's question be it in regards to training, nutrition, supplementation, pharmacology, addiction/recovery, etc... And within 9minutes, the thread is derailed by a troll or trio of trolls.

I don't know, but spending he whole day, every day, trolling on the internet with immature shit you would expect from a fucking adolescent is a respectable thing to do?

Hiding behind Anonymous screen names and emails using Ad Hominems, Red Herrings, and flat out Miss representing my statements then replying to those statements as if I actually made them. Lol... if I was 52 years old on the internet doing that shit? I'd be fucking ashamed of myself.

I state that I was at one point running 4 grams of test and 2 grams of deca and you have a grown man trying to influence people's opinions of me and stating that I run 6 grams a week every week and have so since 1999. Picking out specific pictures and telling me he knows exactly what I was using and how much based on the date of the photo period yet there are a handful of photos post on the very same date all wearing different clothes but different style or length haircuts and different body weights expecting people to ignore any semblance of logic.

All with what seems to be an agenda with an end goal of being a e-champion of getbig and assuming everybody is like you with the logical reasoning ability of a 15 year old girl with PMS.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2017, 05:34:33 PM »
You won't see 52

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2017, 09:31:21 PM »
Same teeth I was born with fat boy. And was it fun searching for what I ate for breakfast while I was in the hospital?

Stupid motherfuckers don't get by now indont give a fuck about that 58yr old troll?

You see me following that piece of shit from thread to thread? You see me making threats about him?

Somebody makes a thread or asks a question about something I have experience with, either personal experience, which is usually the case, or experience through training clients, and I answer. I reply to the person's question be it in regards to training, nutrition, supplementation, pharmacology, addiction/recovery, etc... And within 9minutes, the thread is derailed by a troll or trio of trolls.

I don't know, but spending he whole day, every day, trolling on the internet with immature shit you would expect from a fucking adolescent is a respectable thing to do?

Hiding behind Anonymous screen names and emails using Ad Hominems, Red Herrings, and flat out Miss representing my statements then replying to those statements as if I actually made them. Lol... if I was 52 years old on the internet doing that shit? I'd be fucking ashamed of myself.

I state that I was at one point running 4 grams of test and 2 grams of deca and you have a grown man trying to influence people's opinions of me and stating that I run 6 grams a week every week and have so since 1999. Picking out specific pictures and telling me he knows exactly what I was using and how much based on the date of the photo period yet there are a handful of photos post on the very same date all wearing different clothes but different style or length haircuts and different body weights expecting people to ignore any semblance of logic.

All with what seems to be an agenda with an end goal of being a e-champion of getbig and assuming everybody is like you with the logical reasoning ability of a 15 year old girl with PMS.

epic not giving a fuck response....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2017, 12:00:35 AM »

Hmmmm  --But Have you got any in shape pics to post up -- Be There has posted his.
6 grams or no 6 grams just post them or say you haven't & walk away.

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2017, 12:21:43 AM »

Hmmmm  --But Have you got any in shape pics to post up -- Be There has posted his.

hes been leaner than this but I think this is his best mass/condition combo

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2017, 01:03:26 AM »

Hmmmm  --But Have
you got any in shape pics to post up -- Be There has posted his.

But what?

This has been him comparing himself to me and following me from thread to thread. I don't give a fuck about him. The fucking degenerate could disappear tonight and I wouldnt notice.

I also don't give a fuck about Vince. However one of the mods thinks it's cute to merge threads, making their post the first post and making it seem as if I'm posting in their threads.

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2017, 01:05:10 AM »
But what?

This has been him comparing himself to me and following me from thread to thread. I don't give a fuck about him. The fucking degenerate could disappear tonight and I wouldnt notice.

I also don't give a fuck about Vince. However one of the mods thinks it's cute to merge threads, making their post the first post and making it seem as if I'm posting in their threads.

its getting to your phone and reading about me that's got you through your hospital stay, you should be thanking me...

and still no pics..........never mind.

You could just concede defeat and we can move on.

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2017, 02:12:18 AM »
Trust me man it's impossible not to get banned from UK bodybuilding forums, it's positive city there. As much as calling James the owner of muscletalk.co.uk an ugly bastard gets you a lifetime ban.
hahaha   I got a lifetime ban from UK MUSCLE for asking James Lewyllyn why he ate yoghurt at 2 am when he got up for a piss in the night.
I trolled him a bit and he spat his dummy out and left, they banned me so he would come back, he made about three more posts then left again.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2017, 02:21:37 AM »
and we can move on.

no don't do that, your feuding is the best part of this site!

unless you pick on rangerwil and bbc and doom_

those guys are pretty dumb tho not much fun to be had

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2017, 03:45:15 AM »
I love this feud !!   LOL   :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2017, 08:07:32 AM »
hes been leaner than this but I think this is his best mass/condition combo

All those drugs are ruinning your midsetion. You don't have the genes to be a mass monster; force feeding will only give you a gut.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2017, 11:48:30 AM »
All those drugs are ruinning your midsetion. You don't have the genes to be a mass monster; force feeding will only give you a gut.

You realize that's a screen capture standing up off of machine pinching the shoulders back, right? You can even see the blurred hands.

And I'm curious how ppl think they know what or how much I'm on in particular photos lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2017, 11:56:04 AM »
You realize that's a screen capture standing up off of machine pinching the shoulders back, right? You can even see the blurred hands.

And I'm curious how ppl think they know what or how much I'm on in particular photos lol

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2017, 12:00:53 PM »

I'll just assume the piss stains on the right leg are a "shadow".  In any case, bethere has a superior physique.  It's not much of a competition.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2017, 12:06:04 PM »
I'll just assume the piss stains on the right leg are a "shadow".  In any case, bethere has a superior physique.  It's not much of a competition.

No that's coffee that's been on those pants for about 6months. Piss would come out in the wash I'd assume.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2017, 12:08:31 PM »
No that's coffee that's been on those pants for about 6months. Piss would come out in the wash I'd assume.

In the shirtless pic with the black pants it looks like you have that anterior pelvic tilt going on.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2017, 12:10:08 PM »
Lol @ Jeffery having at minimum 15 photos of "Eric" stored on his hard drive.

Please Jeffery, tell us what "Eric" is using in the photos. He must really be watching his diet keeping in mind how getbig.com members will be comparing themselves with him. Lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2017, 12:12:36 PM »
Lol @ Jeffery having at minimum 15 photos of "Eric" stored on his hard drive.

Please Jeffery, tell us what "Eric" is using in the photos. He must really be watching his diet keeping in mind how getbig.com members will be comparing themselves with him. Lol

I have lots of photos, unfortunately not a single one of you looking in shape.
As for Eric watching his diet, it really doesnt matter what you eat or take, you just dont have the genetics

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2017, 02:27:28 PM »
Jeff looks great on a lot less than the sweet spot of 6 grams!   :)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2017, 02:42:26 PM »
Jeff looks great on a lot less than the sweet spot of 6 grams!   :)
But you still look great while being aged 6 million years. What gives (besides Archaeology) ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2017, 06:18:25 PM »
hahaha   I got a lifetime ban from UK MUSCLE for asking James Lewyllyn why he ate yoghurt at 2 am when he got up for a piss in the night.
I trolled him a bit and he spat his dummy out and left, they banned me so he would come back, he made about three more posts then left again.

So.... why would any sane person eat yogurt at 2am?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2017, 07:17:31 PM »
if i was at your weight id havd a FULL 2 INCHES of arm size above yours lol

what are you there? like 210 with 16 inch arms  ???
You're such a joke. You know in a million years you couldn't compare to his build. So you pick out that you're arms might be bigger than his at a certain bw? You post obscure pictures of body parts or in tank tops. See those things below his waist? Those are called legs

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2017, 09:47:51 PM »
ESFitness looks good. But maybe work on your posing and posture in pictures. You have a good solid base of muscle at pretty low bodyfat.

ESFitness vs. Be There for Mr. GetBig 3?

i'm not posing. sole purpose of that IG was to judge progress.