Author Topic: Now I'm Over 10,000 Views & Above. MAGA  (Read 7070 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Now I'm Over 10,000 Views & Above. MAGA
« on: September 28, 2017, 08:30:32 AM »
I have to thank everyone for supporting the channel.  10k by the end of the day which means I'll start adding onto my Adsense income afterwards.  Planning a Livestream Saturday but if you guys have any ideas let me know.

MAGA
A

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: I Will Have 10k Views By End Of Today. MAGA
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 08:51:35 AM »
I have to thank everyone for supporting the channel.  10k by the end of the day which means I'll start adding onto my Adsense income afterwards.  Planning a Livestream Saturday but if you guys have any ideas let me know.

MAGA
Hope and a dream that's what its all about..........
p

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 09:20:20 AM »
Makin' that Cheddah rain, Vince!!

X

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 09:25:04 AM »
Very good(rum) communication. Well spoken. With a little editing with pictures and film of subjects, it would be Even better.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 10:10:54 AM »

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 11:37:23 AM »
Good job Vince! What about a tour around the house for the fans?!

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 11:58:02 AM »

Vince is great example of a not only a youtuberwith journalistic integrety but also raking in dem dollas $$$$

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 01:18:17 PM »
Fortuitous (that means lucky) time for Shawn Ray return.  Maybe he'll agree to be interviewed on speaker phone.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 02:09:45 PM »
if you get 10k views ill personally send you a cheque.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 02:15:33 PM »
if you get 10k views ill personally send you a cheque.

send it to his house

"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 02:37:58 PM »
I have to thank everyone for supporting the channel.  10k by the end of the day which means I'll start adding onto my Adsense income afterwards.  Planning a Livestream Saturday but if you guys have any ideas let me know.

MAGA
Oh Vince........So you think that just because you become "monetized" by Youtube (is that is the same as becoming a partner) that you are going to start raking in the dough? Please tell me what you have going on with Adsense, because you need to have a shit ton of views to make any decent money. Most people who made some decent money, got lucky, and had a video go "viral", which helped get them millions of views off of one video.

If I am not mistaken, Even the well-known Youtubers only average about $7000 dollars for every million views. You can see how popular YouTubers would be able to make decent coin, if they make 3-4 videos a week that easily combine to over a million views. Many of the top YouTubers average millions of views per video.

You say that you will be possibly doing a live stream this Saturday? How many people do you actually expect to donate to your channel?

Face the facts, Vince. There are literally a few million people trying to do the exact same thing that you are. I know what your response will be: "Everyone has to start somewhere".....True, but they also have content that people want to watch. You better plan on branching off quickly from the Getbig-themed/bodybuilding videos, if you hope to gain any momentum.

Congrats on the 10,000 views (combined) , but I hope you realize that you are literally still not on the radar. You are not even close to making money that would make these videos worth spending your time on.

Stay on the grind if you want, but please don't brag about your views. It's a bit premature.

P.S. Countless threads on Getbig have gone over 10,000 views. I know it's different, but it still puts it into perspective.

Your aren't even a small fish in a small pond yet.

I say it out of love, Vince  :-*

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 03:02:03 PM »
Oh Vince........So you think that just because you become "monetized" by Youtube (is that is the same as becoming a partner) that you are going to start raking in the dough? Please tell me what you have going on with Adsense, because you need to have a shit ton of views to make any decent money. Most people who made some decent money, got lucky, and had a video go "viral", which helped get them millions of views off of one video.

If I am not mistaken, Even the well-known Youtubers only average about $7000 dollars for every million views. You can see how popular YouTubers would be able to make decent coin, if they make 3-4 videos a week that easily combine to over a million views. Many of the top YouTubers average millions of views per video.

You say that you will be possibly doing a live stream this Saturday? How many people do you actually expect to donate to your channel?

Face the facts, Vince. There are literally a few million people trying to do the exact same thing that you are. I know what your response will be: "Everyone has to start somewhere".....True, but they also have content that people want to watch. You better plan on branching off quickly from the Getbig-themed/bodybuilding videos, if you hope to gain any momentum.

Congrats on the 10,000 views (combined) , but I hope you realize that you are literally still not on the radar. You are not even close to making money that would make these videos worth spending your time on.

Stay on the grind if you want, but please don't brag about your views. It's a bit premature.

P.S. Countless threads on Getbig have gone over 10,000 views. I know it's different, but it still puts it into perspective.

Shut the fuck up you gloryhole burping otter.  Dont worry about strategy and worry more about stocking cans of beans at Walmart
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 03:03:36 PM »
I have to thank everyone for supporting the channel.  10k by the end of the day which means I'll start adding onto my Adsense income afterwards.  Planning a Livestream Saturday but if you guys have any ideas let me know.

MAGA

What is the best way to give you ideas? Pm? I would love to see a full day of eating.  Also more kielbasa home wrecker stories, no homo  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 03:07:27 PM »
What is the best way to give you ideas? Pm? I would love to see a full day of eating.  Also more kielbasa home wrecker stories, no homo  :D

I already made a home wrecker video...pretty funny but i have to do something before it's released
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2017, 03:17:29 PM »

Shut the fuck up you gloryhole burping otter.  Dont worry about strategy and worry more about stocking cans of beans at Walmart
You really are the the black Jason Genova  :-\

Except that Jason makes more money, has a more successful YouTube channel (which you will never surpass), and he has more friends.

He is a certified retard. What does that make you?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 03:20:42 PM »
Keep on keepin' on bro.    ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 03:24:57 PM »

MAGA

You should be going with your natural talents

You're a fat tub of lard and you're never going to get enough people watching you turtle walk on a treadmill to make any money

You need to move to Korea and start an eating channel

For some reason those idiots actually pay money to watch other people eat

This chick claims to be pulling in 9k  a month

You'd probably make a fortune and you wouldn't even have to pretend to do cardio

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 03:27:04 PM »
You really are the the black Jason Genova  :-\

Except that Jason makes more money, has a more successful YouTube channel (which you will never surpass), and he has more friends.

He is a certified retard. What does that make you?

Not Shizzo... ;D
A

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 03:27:51 PM »
It be awesome to see a "grocery haul" video showing you going to local publix and stocking up on your macros for the week

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 03:32:42 PM »

Fuck Joe Rogan must be killin it, every podcast he uploads has million plus views, and over 1000 podcasts, thats a shit load of money!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 03:33:28 PM »

I already made a home wrecker video...pretty funny but i have to do something before it's released

Also do a "draw my life" video. You will make bank off that!

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 03:38:10 PM »
A "day in the life" type video would be interesting.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 03:50:44 PM »
It be awesome to see a "grocery haul" video showing you going to local publix and stocking up on your macros for the week
$300 worth of Lean Cuisine and stool softener.

Edit* Spent 4.95 on a 12 pack of orange Fanta. He secretly wanted the grape, but felt it would be too cliche.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 04:14:19 PM »
We need to start a gofundme acct for myself for gas money and a nice meal so I can drive to Slyva and stomp a mudhole in ur chunky ass

Should only be about $50 with a steak dinner and some boot cleaner for afterwards

Fatass