Author Topic: Shawn, Jay & Phil at the NPC Northern Colorado - PICS added  (Read 10068 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Shawn, Jay & Phil at the NPC Northern Colorado - PICS added
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 11:41:20 PM »
Is it that Jay's waist had narrowed or his head and his upper body gone too big?
I am a mini beast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 11:48:13 PM »
It looks like Phil Heath, David Henry, and a few others will be fun to watch at the Colorado.

Wow... Jay Cutler DOES NOT look healthy... Sure, every year is his best shot to win, and he's red form posing... but wow... he looks like he has some youngbloodism going on, and he's only, what, 32? 33?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2006, 11:50:13 PM »
It looks like Phil Heath, David Henry, and a few others will be fun to watch at the Colorado.

Wow... Jay Cutler DOES NOT look healthy... Sure, every year is his best shot to win, and he's red form posing... but wow... he looks like he has some youngbloodism going on, and he's only, what, 32? 33?

Time to kick the bucket
I am a mini beast

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2006, 11:51:42 PM »
Onlyme, a bit of advice, stay away from the FOOD for a while eh buddy.

Wait a minute I have dark hair.  And when I was that young I weighed maybe 60 pounds.  I was 130 as a freshman.  Sorry Shawn, I was never really overweight (fat) even at 300.  Until my accident, I highly doubt (no I mean I know for a fact) no one ever called me fat or overweight.  Keep making fun of the guy who was dealt the bad card.  Someday I guarantee it will come back to you, and you will be on here begging for money and sympathy.  And of course we will all laugh at you more than we do now at you.  Have a great show in Denver.  Please post up the final financial numbers.  

By the way thanks for the advice.  From the recent pics of you and every guest posing pic you need to listen to your own advice. 

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2006, 12:13:41 AM »
Jay does not look healthy, he needs to stop worrying about trying to get bigger then Ronnie before he kills himself from an OD..  I mean the guy is blocky enough as it is, for the love of GOD the bigger he gets the bigger his waist gets.. He should focus on getting super ripped, but yet he's still tryin to play the size game? Ronnie has 70% better genetics then Jay could ever dream of, yet Jay is still tryin to beat Ronnie, if Jay was smart, he should have just sat out all these past Mr O's until Ronnie got his 9 Mr O's and retired, then Jay could have came back on the sence and killed everyone.. Yet he's lettin Ron play mind games with him, by getting beat year after year..
"Money Talks"

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2006, 10:50:32 AM »
Someone looking for me? :-*

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2006, 01:19:04 PM »
I can't believe all the knocks on Jay. Especially from someone like Shawn Ray, it seems it would only diminish his own stature in the sport to demean the current #2 BB alive.

IMO this is the best I've seen Jay offseason. Gargantuan and better than average aesthetics.

b_sinning

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2006, 01:20:40 PM »
Jay looks like he's pooping.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2006, 02:14:12 PM »
Jay does not look healthy, he needs to stop worrying about trying to get bigger then Ronnie before he kills himself from an OD..  I mean the guy is blocky enough as it is, for the love of GOD the bigger he gets the bigger his waist gets.. He should focus on getting super ripped, but yet he's still tryin to play the size game? Ronnie has 70% better genetics then Jay could ever dream of, yet Jay is still tryin to beat Ronnie, if Jay was smart, he should have just sat out all these past Mr O's until Ronnie got his 9 Mr O's and retired, then Jay could have came back on the sence and killed everyone.. Yet he's lettin Ron play mind games with him, by getting beat year after year..

Meltdown.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2006, 03:41:21 PM »
Jay and I are friends and the picture was meant in jest.
Now as for Onlyme, well he knows what I think of him. :-*

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2006, 03:49:23 PM »
Onlyme, your letting him get to you bro, He takes alot of shit on here and shrugs it off with a  DOOOOOOOOHHHHhhh :o.
Thats the way to do it.  You got nuthin to prove, but that pic of your shirt hangin over the shoulders is siiiiiiiiiick bro. :-X   Hurry and delete it for the love of god and country.!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2006, 07:01:54 PM »
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!  I am a low-life like Shawn now.  Man it feels................... .....shitty.

I love this comparison.  Not much difference.  And yet Shawn went on to competein the Olympia that year and lost again.  Something to be proud of.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2006, 07:05:04 PM »
I can see you got the point. ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2006, 07:13:50 PM »

I guess what you're saying is that Shawn should help jay with his training and diet huh?
just push some weight!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2006, 07:18:40 PM »
I guess what you're saying is that Shawn should help jay with his training and diet huh?

Jay's already nailed that #2 at the olympia look many times before.  he doesn't need shawn's help.

onlyme - monster brutal gym shirt.
Deep Tissue Massage

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2006, 08:17:16 PM »
Shawn, what is your honest opinion about Jay's offseason form this year? Do you agree he looks better than ever?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2006, 08:27:39 PM »
Wait a minute I have dark hair.  And when I was that young I weighed maybe 60 pounds.  I was 130 as a freshman.  Sorry Shawn, I was never really overweight (fat) even at 300.  Until my accident, I highly doubt (no I mean I know for a fact) no one ever called me fat or overweight.  Keep making fun of the guy who was dealt the bad card.  Someday I guarantee it will come back to you, and you will be on here begging for money and sympathy.  And of course we will all laugh at you more than we do now at you.  Have a great show in Denver.  Please post up the final financial numbers.  

By the way thanks for the advice.  From the recent pics of you and every guest posing pic you need to listen to your own advice. 

Onlyme - the 80s called, they want their cars back.
Enjoy your dish...

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2006, 08:38:15 PM »
 ;D
tiny-tit bounty hunter

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2006, 08:40:29 PM »
Thats a nice ride!  :o
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2006, 09:43:42 PM »
Yea I wish I had that ride.  Hell I had a kid and had to get something bigger.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2006, 09:46:40 PM »
Yea I wish I had that ride.  Hell I had a kid and had to get something bigger.

How old are your kid(s) now?