Author Topic: Shawn, Jay & Phil at the NPC Northern Colorado - PICS added  (Read 10054 times)

youngguns

• Getbig II
Shawn, Jay & Phil at the NPC Northern Colorado - PICS added
« on: April 08, 2006, 05:58:04 PM »
Today was pretty cool, I got to talk with Cutler, Heath, and Ray at the NPC northern Colorado today.

Cutler looked healthly, waist was smaller and he was tighter than when I saw him last year at the same show. I talked to Phil and He said his prep was going great, he was covered accept for his calves and they are shredded. I have know him for about three years and this guy is a true class act, humble and honest.

Ray was cool too, this was the first time I met him. Kinda arrogant but not as bad as everyone says. For a young guy like me that was pretty cool and motivating to talk with those guys. I WISH PHIL THE BEST OF LUCK, EVER SINCE I WATCHED HIM WIN THE COLORADO ST. HE HAS BEEN A CLASS ACT AND GIVEN ME SOME GREAT ADVICE.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
Re: Shawn Ray, Jay, and Phil
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 06:42:17 PM »
Today was pretty cool, I got to talk with Cutler, Heath, and Ray at the NPC northern Colorado today.
Cutler looked healthly, waist was smaller and he was tighter than when I saw him last year at the same show.
I talked to Phil and He said his prep was going great, he was covered accept for his calves and they are shredded. I have know him for about three years and this guy is a true class act, humble and honest.
Ray was cool too, this was the first time I met him. Kinda arrogant but not as bad as everyone says.
For a young guy like me that was pretty cool and motivating to talk with those guys.
I WISH PHIL THE BEST OF LUCK, EVER SINCE I WATCHED HIM WIN THE COLORADO ST. HE HAS BEEN A CLASS ACT AND GIVEN ME SOME GREAT ADVICE.

YIPPPEEEEEE!

Either go to the gym or to back to Mikkadeez!

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 07:12:29 PM »
I wasn't talking shit I meant I was impressed how in shape Jay was. He is My favorite pro, I didn't mean for it to come off like that. chill! He told me he was in the high 280's and I meant, last time i saw him at that weight he was not as hard and I thought he looked great

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 07:30:19 PM »
I wasn't talking shit I meant I was impressed how in shape Jay was. He is My favorite pro, I didn't mean for it to come off like that. chill! He told me he was in the high 280's and I meant, last time i saw him at that weight he was not as hard and I thought he looked great

I was just joking. I have a poor sense of humor ;D

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 09:35:28 PM »
 :)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Shawn, Jay, and Phil at the NPC Northern Colorado
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 10:19:33 PM »
Wow, 1st meeting ever and I get lable with Arrogant? ???
Wonder what I thought of this stranger when he walked away from me after shaking my hand.......... ::)
Kinda weird when Strangers walk up, introduce themselves, proceed to tell you your life story via the magazines, as I'm walking into the bathroom or getting out of the car.
"He's abit arrogant, he didn't reciprocate by telling me what I wanted to hear even though we didn't have time to talk about everything." :-[
Whatever, the story of my life, I love this game! ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 10:28:21 PM »
Wonder what I thought of this stranger when he walked away from me after shaking my hand.......... ::)
Kinda weird when Strangers walk up, introduce themselves, proceed to tell you your life story via the magazines, as I'm walking into the bathroom or getting out of the car.
"He's abit arrogant, he didn't reciprocate by telling me what I wanted to hear even though we didn't have time to talk about everything." :-[

shawn you are so hard done by, you must have the worst life  ::)
P

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 10:31:10 PM »
shawn you are so hard done by, you must have the worst life  ::)

Shawn dwarfs you  ::)  ;D

GN138

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 10:37:39 PM »

Hey Shawn, I came up and spoke to you and Issac for awhile. I was the one that accused you of calling me names on Getbig. Ha ha! I thought Shawn was nicer and not arrogant at all, compared to everything I've "heard" of him. He, Issac and I shared a few great laughs. Nice meeting you Shawn.

Jay looked awesome and Phil looked great too. Phil showed his guns off a bit at the night show but we won't post those pics per Phil's wishes.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 12:43:32 AM »
Shanw I was the one in front of you at the buffet this morning.  Sorry about the sausage thing.  I owe you.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 05:33:49 AM »
Seems to me Heath is letting his head get a little too big. Someone should remind him that he hasn't been at this game for 10 years. 

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 09:06:50 AM »
Hmmm...how so my friend? ???

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »
Seems to me Heath is letting his head get a little too big. Someone should remind him that he hasn't been at this game for 10 years. 

Heath dwarfs you ::)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 10:00:56 AM »
Jay has been guest posing at this show the past 5 years and he was bigger and leaner then any other showing. Jay's a class act and it's always a pleasure to have him here.

Phil is another class act and why try and trash the guy when you've never met him? Heath was interacting with people at prejuding and sport'n the House of Pain wear.

A couple pics from the weekend.

LIFT

Elevate Your Image.™

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 11:08:49 AM »

Shawn.....I guess you can't please everyone!

I heard Kamali is doing your show...what say you about this..

Signed - 240 "stirring the pot" or busted

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Shawn, Jay & Phil at the NPC Northern Colorado - PICS added
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »
cutler has trap's and calves to spare,good conditioning for his weight.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 11:59:51 AM »
wow looks like Jay has gotten even bigger. his legs looks huge in that picture

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 01:15:45 PM »
Jay has been guest posing at this show the past 5 years and he was bigger and leaner then any other showing. Jay's a class act and it's always a pleasure to have him here.

Phil is another class act and why try and trash the guy when you've never met him? Heath was interacting with people at prejuding and sport'n the House of Pain wear.

A couple pics from the weekend.

LIFT

Bigger than a woolly mammoth!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 02:04:07 PM »
Phil is even laughing at the poster. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 02:26:02 PM »
Phil is even laughing at the poster. 

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

Elevate Your Image.™

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 02:30:44 PM »
Jay looks very good for an 'off season' guest poser. I'm not really into the super fat bloated guest poser look :-X

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 02:48:33 PM »
Jay looks very good for an 'off season' guest poser. I'm not really into the super fat bloated guest poser look :-X

have to agree, although I prefer the classically elegant lines of the Sub-zero Pro 48 myself.  Like J, it holds a ton of food too.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 02:55:25 PM »
have to agree, although I prefer the classically elegant lines of the Sub-zero Pro 48 myself.  Like J, it holds a ton of food too.

I never liked math, or people named after math.    But that was funny. 8)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2006, 02:57:06 PM »

Jay has a great shoulder to waist ratio, at least give him that.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2006, 11:05:11 PM »
Onlyme, a bit of advice, stay away from the FOOD for a while eh buddy.