Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 20, 2017, 11:42:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 18200 times)
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017

« Reply #425 on: November 11, 2017, 11:22:00 AM »

Smells some kunts still crying himself to sleep at night for being a far and worthless sack of shit who.CAN NOT lose any weight lulz

quote author=dj181 link=topic=637113.msg8921686#msg8921686 date=1510420501]
Smells some kunts still crying himself to sleep at night for being a far and worthless sack of shit who.CAN NOT lose any weight lulz
[/quote]

Lost 50 lbs since last december chief

Just started training again last weekend

still bigger than you

lat spread from 2011, not on 2 grams of deca per week like you btw

far from crying myself to sleep, I have a life, friends offline and stuff to do and try to always move forward.

You? Seek approval of your miniscule microscopic gains while abusing gear and being a lazy guy at the gym and dinner table, and meltdown if anyone gives you anything less than adulation.

That is my only issue with you DJ, anything less than kissing your ass and any scent of an honest critique or concern and you go apeshit. You put up that dip video thinking you would get compliments...however when people told you that your form sucked balls and you would get more out of it doing proper with less weight you lost your fucking mind, then went apeshit, then lol's claimed you were trolling the whole time which was bullshit because you were probably dripping tears all over your keyboard and dirty coffee table as you typed that "you were just trolling hah aha"

Difference is I know my limits in life, know that unless I will only get better looking if I have a bigger bank account, that until then I look like shrek, know my physical genetic limitations and that I will never be shredded, nor have full muscle bellies etc etc etc. But I can improve, and enjoy the process and that is all that matters DJ

Sadly something you will never get, and will continue to delude yourself into thinking that if you just did this drug or this amount or whatever, that everything will go your way. It won't, a year from now you will still be a skinny twink, still doing the same bullshit, making the same stupid proclamations, still trying to make yourself feel better by comparing your physique to people you feel are inferior when in fact they are superior. You will be doing all the same things a year from now, the only thing that will be different is your insides will be going "cmon already!" just a bit more

* october2016.jpg (108.35 KB, 359x639 - viewed 162 times.)

* djIsSkinny.jpg (274.65 KB, 590x787 - viewed 166 times.)

* lats2011.jpg (18.89 KB, 287x215 - viewed 162 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged

"
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #426 on: November 11, 2017, 11:27:23 AM »

Do you still have a mediocre physique, after working out obsessively, for 25 years? Mental illness aside, do you consider all of the hard work, worth the results?

C'mon Shizzo, all my smartass shit towards you aside, you can't be serious with that statement?

How does your physique look after another year of "training"?

"
Shizzo
Getbig IV

« Reply #427 on: November 11, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »

C'mon Shizzo, all my smartass shit towards you aside, you can't be serious with that statement?

How does your physique look after another year of "training"?
My point is, he just works out as a routine and a stress release at this point in his life. The mental illness comes in, when people expect to improve at 50+, when they have already been working out for 20 to 30 years.

Either up the dose, maintain, or admit that you are just going through the motions.

AJ is a Get bigger, but he is a bit delusional. You put a t-shirt, polo, or dress shirt on him, and his "physique" disappears. Is it worth it?
dj181
Getbig V

Creating... The Body Beautiful

« Reply #428 on: November 11, 2017, 12:01:29 PM »

where's your arms smells some kunts  Huh

Here's the thing... Get down to 7% and then see how big your arms are 😂

And how many fucking times do i have to say i don't want to be big? Christ! Gotta tattoo it on your goddamn forehead

My gig is this...... AESTHETIC BEAUTY which is for me 175-180 @ 7% don't know if i we get 17 inch arms though, may have to settle for 16.5

I DO NOT want to weigh more than a buck 80 MAX

You bigorexics have issues maybe worse than nariccists

FFS
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Obama is a coke sniffing ball washing homo

« Reply #429 on: November 11, 2017, 12:06:10 PM »

And how many fucking times do i have to say i don't want to be big? Christ! Gotta tattoo it on your goddamn forehead

My gig is this...... AESTHETIC BEAUTY which is for me 175-180 @ 7% don't know if i we get 17 inch arms though, may have to settle for 16.5

FFS

Iím 55 231 and last week BF was measured right at 12%. I could careless about measurements
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #430 on: November 11, 2017, 12:06:59 PM »

My point is, he just works out as a routine and a stress release at this point in his life. The mental illness comes in, when people expect to improve at 50+, when they have already been working out for 20 to 30 years.

Either up the dose, maintain, or admit that you are just going through the motions.

AJ is a Get bigger, but he is a bit delusional. You put a t-shirt, polo, or dress shirt on him, and his "physique" disappears. Is it worth it?

nothing wrong with going through the motions if you enjoy yourself. As far as AJ's physiquer I did not know the requirments for being here or working out had to fit your criteria for what a build means. If we are to go by criteria then you, me, the Vinces, Dj and alot of others would be disqualified because we either look like blobs who work out or like skinny anorexic's who work out.
That is the genetic curse 99% of us have, on or off drugs, sorry to break it to most of you

working out is not just about making gainz, or maintaining or whatever. It is about whatever you want to make of it.

If you do not enjoy it, take up something else.

But why are any of us here? This is first and foremost a bodybuilding and fitness board. If we are not practitioners and/or fans of the activity/sport, then why be here?

"
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #431 on: November 11, 2017, 12:17:28 PM »

FFS

Thats the thing Doogie, I am happy with whom I am, and don't have this self deluded importance about myself.

You need to accept something...and I will spell it out loud, some tough love....ready....

YOU ARE NOT AN AESTHETIC BEAUTY AND NEVER WILL BE...YOU ARE A SKINNY PALE, HOMELY, BALD, NEGATIVE LOOKING SELF DELUDED DRUG ADDICT WHO ALWAYS HAS THE EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS JUST SEXUALLY MISCONDUCTED(OH BROTHER  Roll Eyes ) BY CHARLIE SHEEN OR KEVIN SPACEY.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IS YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE SHE GAVE BORTH TO YOU AND YOUR THERAPIST BECAUSE HE IS GETTING PAID $100 AN HOUR TO KEEP YOU FROM PUTTING WOMEN'S SEVERED HEADS INTO YOUR REFRIDGERATOR.

Sorry I have tried with you so many times on ther postive board and via PM, and you are just so delusional. You are not a narcissist, because a narcissist usually has something to back it up like power, money, position, the ability to influence/manipulate the masses, looks, strength(physical, mental whatever), a following.

You have none of these so it makes you a delusional narcissist.

Again, you have a shit physique, and shittier genetics. Just accept this and improve yourself without making bold statements you can't and will never be able to live up to.

You are starting to look real foolish right now

"
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #432 on: November 11, 2017, 12:20:48 PM »

Iím 55 231 and last week BF was measured right at 12%. I could careless about measurements

Coach you look 100 times better than DJ now in your mid 50's and even more so when you were competing and probably on  a half to a quarter to anything dj has taken this past 2 years

The guy thinks "frank zane was 180lbs at 5 % or whatever, so if I am 180 at 5% I, DJ will look like Frank Zane"

100% serious this is his brain in action.

He told Be There he would have 20 inch arms if he was the same weight as him.

He is delusional

"
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #433 on: November 11, 2017, 12:29:05 PM »

I have a shit physique?

You are the one who is delusional

My physique RIGHT NOW is in the top 5% of the world's pop

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT guy
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #434 on: November 11, 2017, 12:37:54 PM »

I have a shit physique?

You are the one who is delusional

My physique RIGHT NOW is in the top 5% of the world's pop

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT guy

"
IronMeister
Getbig IV

« Reply #435 on: November 11, 2017, 12:42:45 PM »

NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #436 on: November 11, 2017, 12:46:41 PM »

HAHA

Mind if I use it as my avatar IM?

"
IronMeister
Getbig IV

« Reply #437 on: November 11, 2017, 01:09:38 PM »

HAHA

Mind if I use it as my avatar IM?
You're welcome  Grin
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #438 on: November 11, 2017, 01:19:58 PM »

Arm at start... 14 1/4

Arm now... 15 1/2

Weight start... 153

Weight now... 164

17 could be possible at 175-80
_aj_
Getbig V

The Return of the OG

« Reply #439 on: November 11, 2017, 01:33:43 PM »

Actually, you donít know fuck all about me, how my training is going, or where I am, physique-wise, so you really are talking out of your ass. But thatís what you do here, itís your sole purpose in life to inflate your post count on getbig. How pathetic. Now run along to some other thread to fuck it up. We are discussing tiny DJ and his fragile ego.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #440 on: November 11, 2017, 01:38:27 PM »

What is that lump near the elbow? Site injection? Big gap in biceps. Forearms look strange. Triceps small for a guy using 5 big plates a side for dips.

There is something weird going on in that forearm. I swear it looks like a flacid cock and balls there! No homo!

Actually, it's a bit homo to see a "flaccid cock and balls" in the structure of his forearm. Do you often seen men's genitalia in unrelated objects and other body parts?   Grin
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #441 on: November 11, 2017, 01:39:27 PM »

No you wonít.

I think he will.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #442 on: November 11, 2017, 01:40:57 PM »

Arm at start... 14 1/4

Arm now... 15 1/2

Weight start... 153

Weight now... 164

17 could be possible at 175-80

You've probably mentioned it before, but what is your height?
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #443 on: November 11, 2017, 01:41:47 PM »

Arm at start... 9 1/4

Arm now... 10 1/4

Weight start... 103

Weight now... 104

11 could be possible at 105-110 lbs

Fixed

* austhetic.jpg (48.14 KB, 450x337 - viewed 125 times.)

"
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #444 on: November 11, 2017, 02:28:32 PM »

You've probably mentioned it before, but what is your height?

6'4"

10 inch c0ck
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #445 on: November 11, 2017, 02:37:25 PM »

Oh, and this here is 5'10" buck seven two

* 28wnyw7.jpg (627.19 KB, 1200x1600 - viewed 130 times.)
Shizzo
Getbig IV

« Reply #446 on: November 11, 2017, 02:45:29 PM »

Actually, you donít know fuck all about me, how my training is going, or where I am, physique-wise, so you really are talking out of your ass. But thatís what you do here, itís your sole purpose in life to inflate your post count on getbig. How pathetic. Now run along to some other thread to fuck it up. We are discussing tiny DJ and his fragile ego.
Meltdown.
_aj_
Getbig V

The Return of the OG

« Reply #447 on: November 11, 2017, 02:53:20 PM »

Why do you post pics of men that youíll never look like?
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #448 on: November 11, 2017, 03:00:10 PM »

Why do you post pics of men that youíll never look like?

Huh

My arms are better than his but his wheels massacure mine i will freely admit that

And it was also to show what 172 can look like for all the bigorexia that are fuckomg clueless
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #449 on: November 11, 2017, 03:05:40 PM »

Huh

My arms are better than his but his wheels massacure mine i will freely admit that

And it was also to show what 172 can look like for all the bigorexia that are fuckomg clueless

"
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!