Author Topic: Snow Bunny thread  (Read 76553 times)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Re: Snow Bunny thread
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2017, 08:10:47 AM »
Attention whores with mental illness. I'll pass.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
Re: snow bunny thread
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2017, 08:42:01 AM »
I original thought it was slang for hot white blondes but now I guess it means white euro racists

Tell all your friends.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2017, 08:51:55 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2017, 08:56:15 AM »
SnowBunny trance is literally melting the tiny tits' senses - Odin brutally laying bonds onto these feeble minds.  :o

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2017, 09:16:22 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2017, 09:41:51 AM »
I guarantee you these "white" women have had black cocks inside of them. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2017, 09:57:11 AM »

Maybe , but still not as many as you have.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2017, 10:19:25 AM »

How original...is that how you were conceived?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2017, 10:32:26 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2017, 10:48:36 AM »

You are projecting your obsession with black cocks onto these beautiful young ladies.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2017, 11:08:42 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2017, 11:32:54 AM »
You are projecting your obsession with black cocks onto these beautiful young ladies.

Well, any time there is a thread in praise of beautiful white women, this perverted obsession rears its head, let alone that likely some of these white women in this picture are not from the USA and likely never even come in an arm's distance of a black man.

The obsession is similar to the tired accusation that men who express their disgust with homosexuality--which nearly all straight men have but feign comfort with it by expressing, "I'm comfortable with my sexuality"--are actually closet homosexuals. What's interesting is that no one who professes this silly belief in kind states that "all gay men are repressed heterosexuals". I mean, how come everything else isn't working in reverse?

But it's en vogue to humiliate white men and degrade white women these days. Supposedly any white woman who sticks with a white man secretly wishes to be with non-white men, specifically a black, even though nearly all white women who don't live a life of degeneracy do whatever they can to live and raise families as far away from blacks as possible!

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2017, 11:37:46 AM »

But it's en vogue to humiliate white men and degrade white women these days. Supposedly any white woman who sticks with a white man secretly wishes to be with non-white men, specifically a black, even though nearly all white women who don't live a life of degeneracy do whatever they can to live and raise families as far away from blacks as possible!

You have issues.  No one gives 2 fucks about you, really!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2017, 11:51:08 AM »
Well, any time there is a thread in praise of beautiful white women, this perverted obsession rears its head, let alone that likely some of these white women in this picture are not from the USA and likely never even come in an arm's distance of a black man.

The obsession is similar to the tired accusation that men who express their disgust with homosexuality--which nearly all straight men have but feign comfort with it by expressing, "I'm comfortable with my sexuality"--are actually closet homosexuals. What's interesting is that no one who professes this silly belief in kind states that "all gay men are repressed heterosexuals". I mean, how come everything else isn't working in reverse?

Not one word of this post is incorrect.  Not one single word.

Leftists, deviants and self-loathing guilty white cucks have been waging a propaganda war with traditional society for many years.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »
girls looks to be pre-teens

whats the point in posting this shit?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2017, 11:58:44 AM »

Nonsense

If the point was to inspire me to jerk off, then mission accomplished.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2017, 12:02:44 PM »
Nonsense

If the point was to inspire me to jerk off, then mission accomplished.

does this look like a grown woman to you?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2017, 12:03:33 PM »
Sadly, some of these girls have no idea what they are wearing, or actually care if they do.  Posting a Nazi symbol, of which the German Third Rich killed 30 million people, and very offensive to Jews, including myself and others, is not cool.  They sadly have no clue of history, and just like to provoke people, whereas they would never wear any of that any public event, let alone anywhere outside without creating major chaos.  Want to be proud of your heritage, sounds good.  White Pride Symbols ... whatever - as long as they don't infringe on others.  But Nazi symbols are fucked to wear - for many reasons.

Bu alas, I am not a PC person, but whereas you enjoy these girls wearing those symbols, for me, a snow bunny is a cute girl, whereas as competitor, and regardless of race, religion or where they are from - who looks awesome, and loves to be photographed where snow is around.  

As for any pictures under 18 years old, don't even think of posting anything here, or they will be deleted.  Report it asap - that is not cool.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2017, 12:06:12 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2017, 12:13:13 PM »
Sadly, some of these girls have no idea what they are wearing, or actually care if they do.  Posting a Nazi symbol, of which the German Third Rich killed 30 million people, and very offensive to Jews, including myself and others, is not cool.  They sadly have no clue of history, and just like to provoke people, whereas they would never wear any of that any public event, let alone anywhere outside without creating major chaos.  Want to be proud of your heritage, sounds good.  White Pride Symbols ... whatever - as long as they don't infringe on others.  But Nazi symbols are fucked to wear - for many reasons.

Bu alas, I am not a PC person, but whereas you enjoy these girls wearing those symbols, for me, a snow bunny is a cute girl, whereas as competitor, and regardless of race, religion or where they are from - who looks awesome, and loves to be photographed where snow is around.  

As for any pictures under 18 years old, don't even think of posting anything here, or they will be deleted.  Report it asap - that is not cool.

I understand racial hatred because that is sadly a human trait.  I also understand white pride, especially now because whiteness is being attacked and demonized so much.

What I don't understand is glorifying Hitler and Nazism.  I'm not really offended by it, but it perplexes me.  I do admit that the Nazis had cool looking uniforms and a great logo, maybe that's part of it., I don't know.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2017, 12:14:42 PM »
Not one word of this post is incorrect.  Not one single word.

Leftists, deviants and self-loathing guilty white cucks have been waging a propaganda war with traditional society for many years.

Thanks!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2017, 12:18:01 PM »
does this look like a grown woman to you?

Hard to tell, regardless she's weird looking and possibly a ginger.  I don't like her.

I think her photo certainly looks young but isn't representative of all the females in this thread.  Most of them are plenty old enough and it's not like they are naked.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2017, 12:19:46 PM »

They are all over 18.

Fighting stereotypes.

:)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2017, 12:20:57 PM »
i dont care how old they are, its how old they look.

this thread got pedophilia written all over it.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2017, 12:23:22 PM »
I also understand white pride...

What I don't understand is glorifying Hitler and Nazism... it perplexes me... I don't know.

You don't know, and you're perplexed. Really? You understand white pride, yet don't understand why some people would revere Hitler, the world's most pro-white figure ever, and Nazism, the most pro-white movement ever.

Interesting...