Author Topic: Snow Bunny thread  (Read 76546 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Snow Bunny thread
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2017, 12:24:15 PM »
Larpers

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2017, 12:27:17 PM »
sure i could turn a good few of those sluts

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2017, 12:29:09 PM »
Sadly, some of these girls have no idea what they are wearing, or actually care if they do.  

I know right. It takes a genius to know what are runes, a sun wheel, and a swastika, what they symbolized and who used them. But if guilty white women wore shirts of liberal slogans and symbols, oh sure they'd know what are they wearing.

Posting a Nazi symbol, of which the German Third Rich killed 30 million people, and very offensive to Jews, including myself and others, is not cool.  They sadly have no clue of history...

How do you they have no clue? If you have a clue and now history, why can't someone else?

and just like to provoke people, whereas they would never wear any of that any public event, let alone anywhere outside without creating major chaos.  Want to be proud of your heritage, sounds good.  White Pride Symbols ... whatever - as long as they don't infringe on others.  But Nazi symbols are fucked to wear - for many reasons.

Do you know how long Europeans have used the swastika. Go take a visit the Mediterranean and see just how many swastikas are still standing on ruins, cathedrals, museums, monuments, and even mosques!

Bu alas, I am not a PC person, but whereas you enjoy these girls wearing those symbols, for me, a snow bunny is a cute girl, whereas as competitor, and regardless of race, religion or where they are from - who looks awesome, and loves to be photographed where snow is around.  

As for any pictures under 18 years old, don't even think of posting anything here, or they will be deleted.  Report it asap - that is not cool.

Since when does the world revolve around you and have to cater to your feelings and tastes and beliefs?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2017, 12:29:22 PM »

The only thing you could turn is their stomachs.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2017, 12:29:24 PM »
i dont care how old they are, its how old they look.

Is that what you told your attorney?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2017, 12:31:02 PM »
You don't know, and you're perplexed. Really? You understand white pride, yet don't understand why some people would revere Hitler, the world's most pro-white figure ever, and Nazism, the most pro-white movement ever.

Interesting...

Yeah man, but his regime marched a bunch of innocent people into gas chambers and burnt them in ovens.  Not enemy combatants, but families.  Old men, children.  Helpless people.

I don't want to be associated with that no matter what else the dude might have done right in his life.  It's too far gone for me to stretch.  It's evil.

Like I said before, I think that we can be pro-white without being anti-black or jew or whatever else.  It hurts my heart dude.  Christ would not approve.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2017, 12:31:44 PM »
Larpers

LARP'ing would involve wearing SS or Wermacht uniforms, not screen printed T shirts and sweatshirts and necklaces or heavy metal T-shirts. Last I checked, death and black metal weren't around in the '30s.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2017, 12:32:05 PM »

....into lesbians.  Put them completely off of men for life.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2017, 12:32:31 PM »
i dont care how old they are, its how old they look.

this thread got pedophilia written all over it.

They're getting desperate...

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2017, 12:35:35 PM »

what would you do...show them your hard drive full of men in thongs?

even if they are white supremo nutjobs i'd still have more chance than you.  ;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2017, 12:37:13 PM »

There is some seriously funny shit in this thread.  10/10.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2017, 12:37:45 PM »

even if they are white supremo nutjobs i'd still have more chance than you.  ;)

Yeah I'm sure you'll woo them with your crocs  ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2017, 12:44:17 PM »
Yeah I'm sure you'll woo them with your crocs  ::)

well if it's a choice between a fine croc wearing specimen like myself or a little gaylord fagget that spends most of their time posting pics of other men on the internet(you)...who you think they'll choose?  8)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2017, 12:46:10 PM »
Yeah man, but his regime marched a bunch of innocent people into gas chambers and burnt them in ovens.  Not enemy combatants, but families.  Old men, children.  Helpless people.

I don't want to be associated with that no matter what else the dude might have done right in his life.  It's too far gone for me to stretch.  It's evil.

Like I said before, I think that we can be pro-white without being anti-black or jew or whatever else.  It hurts my heart dude.  Christ would not approve.

Are you aware that Jewish communists murdered tens millions of people and this is one of the reasons Germans and other Europeans didn't like Jews and that after the war some Europeans were wishing that the Nazis stayed after their "invasions"?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2017, 12:46:50 PM »
well if it's a choice between a fine croc wearing specimen like myself or a little gaylord fagget that spends most of their time posting pics of other men on the internet(you)...who you think they'll choose?  8)

Fine? You look like Vin Diesel's down syndrome brother  :-X

And I know you haven't looked but  ;) http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=624164.0

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2017, 12:54:01 PM »
Fine? You look like Vin Diesel's down syndrome brother  :-X

And I know you haven't looked but  ;) http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=624164.0

still 10x better than you'll ever look sweetheart  :-*

you think you're fooling anyone by posting a few pics of women? it's patently obvious to anyone with half a brain that pics of scantily clad men are your real passion  ;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2017, 12:57:30 PM »
Are you aware that Jewish communists murdered tens millions of people and this is one of the reasons Germans and other Europeans didn't like Jews and that after the war some Europeans were wishing that the Nazis stayed after their "invasions"?

I'm no fan of communists and I don't claim to have all the answers but I don't believe in justifying my evil by pointing out someone else's evil.

If you must fight a war I think we as human beings have a responsibility to fight as righteous of a war as possible.  Kill your enemy on the battlefield but try with all your might to protect women, children and non-combatants.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2017, 12:59:26 PM »
I'm no fan of communists and I don't claim to have all the answers but I don't believe in justifying my evil by pointing out someone else's evil.

If you must fight a war I think we as human beings have a responsibility to fight as righteous of a war as possible.  Kill your enemy on the battlefield but try with all your might to protect women, children and non-combatants.

OK, I'll take that.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2017, 01:01:10 PM »
 :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2017, 01:07:52 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2017, 02:34:55 PM »
How do you they have no clue? If you have a clue and now history, why can't someone else?

Because if they did have a clue on why this symbol is no longer liked, they would not wear it, unless to incite and be provoked.

Do you know how long Europeans have used the swastika.

I do - thousands of years, as many symbols in the past have been used.  But World War II changed all of that, and now this symbol represents hatred. Simple as that.

Since when does the world revolve around you and have to cater to your feelings and tastes and beliefs?

Because in the US, posting pics of women under 18 is fucked up, and wrong. Because many of us have daughters here, and exploiting anyone like that under 18 is screwed. Once you are an adult, you can make your own choices.  

Are you aware that Jewish communists murdered tens millions of people and this is one of the reasons Germans and other Europeans didn't like Jews

Same story, different year - you are talking about the Bolshevik Revolution, and Karl Marx. Yes... for 20 years, same argument, in different threads.  Even Lenin was 1/4 Jewish.  Brutal.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2017, 02:48:09 PM »
Lol the most ironic thing is seeing eastern European women of Slavic origin proudly wearing Nazi symbols. Hitler viewed Slavs as sub humans worthy only of enslavement; he wanted to murder most of them and take their lands so that the Germans could have more territory for themselves (Lebensraum).  The Slavic girls and eastern European non Germanic whites would not have enjoyed the third Reich that much. But then again....when people can't boast about accomplishments of their own they cling to something they never worked for, the color of their skin.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2017, 03:28:13 PM »
Lol the most ironic thing is seeing eastern European women of Slavic origin proudly wearing Nazi symbols. Hitler viewed Slavs as sub humans worthy only of enslavement; he wanted to murder most of them and take their lands so that the Germans could have more territory for themselves (Lebensraum).  The Slavic girls and eastern European non Germanic whites would not have enjoyed the third Reich that much. But then again....when people can't boast about accomplishments of their own they cling to something they never worked for, the color of their skin.

Because it's in our DNA genius. Humans are tribal, as you can clearly see in Europe and America multiculturism doesn't work. This isn't about being a loser and clinging to my skin color. It's our way of life, the destruction of western civilization you baboon.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2017, 06:12:13 PM »
Here's another example of a supposed underage girl who doesn't know about the symbols on her clothes and if she does is only doing it for the shock value and would never dare wear it outside of the house. So sad...

Be good goy and go cry to daddy.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2017, 06:23:27 PM »
One more thing.

Perhaps you should call out "people of color" (btw when the fuck did it become ok to call them colored again???)
when they use the color of their skin for non stop excuses for their lack of acomplishments!!! Is it ok for mexicans to scream at white college kids and call them colonizers and tell them they're guilty of genocide because they're white? I'm an illegal, I demand the federal goverment to pay for my education!!! Amnesty for the entire eleven million not just "the dreamers"!!!!!

How about blacks crying about police shootings when twice the numbers of unarmed whites are killed. You literally have a better chance being struck by lightning if you're black then being killed by a cop. You can look up the percentages as a matter of fact, the latest study was released by a black man from harvard.

Everyone non white or gay or whatever fucking flavor of the month is coming out of the lgbt community this month is a fucking victim. They're oppressed, they're being held back and are victims of hate. What a bunch of shit. I wish I knew black people couldn't be racist when I lived in a black neghborhood as a child. Hey blacks and mexicans, aren't those free points you get for your SAT scores so you'll get accepted by a better school over a white or asian who was smarter than you for the color of your skin great! That'll teach whitey!

White people are so fucking weak it disgusts me. Your heads have been so pumped full of cultural marxist bullshit you can't see straight. If we die off we deserve it. Let the animals tear each other apart.

Oh yes, and let us not mention that there were and are many standup Eastern European, Slavic men, throughout history such as Jan Sobieski, Bogdan Chmielnicki, Nikolai Gogel, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Nikola Tesla, and list that goes on and on, not to mention the Slavs and Balts that busted their ass in contributing to the building of America.