Author Topic: Snow Bunny thread  (Read 76511 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Snow Bunny thread
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2017, 07:02:05 PM »
One more thing.

Perhaps you should call out "people of color" (btw when the fuck did it become ok to call them colored again???)
when they use the color of their skin for non stop excuses for their lack of acomplishments!!! Is it ok for mexicans to scream at white college kids and call them colonizers and tell them they're guilty of genocide because they're white? I'm an illegal, I demand the federal goverment to pay for my education!!! Amnesty for the entire eleven million not just "the dreamers"!!!!!

How about blacks crying about police shootings when twice the numbers of unarmed whites are killed. You literally have a better chance being struck by lightning if you're black then being killed by a cop. You can look up the percentages as a matter of fact, the latest study was released by a black man from harvard.

Everyone non white or gay or whatever fucking flavor of the month is coming out of the lgbt community is a fucking victim. They're oppressed, they're being held back and are victims of hate. What a bunch of shit. I wish I knew black people couldn't be racist when I lived in a black neghborhood as a child. Hey blacks and mexicans, aren't those free points you get for your SAT scores so you'll get accepted by a better school over a white or asian who was smarter than you for the color of your skin great! That'll teach whitey!

White people are so fucking weak it disgusts me. Your heads have been so pumped full of cultural marxist bullshit you can't see straight. If we die off we deserve it. Let the animals tear each other apart.
Hey now, stick to posting pics of chicks who never would have been born if Hitler & Co had won.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2017, 07:11:16 PM »
Hey now, stick to posting pics of chicks who never would have been born if Hitler & Co had won.

How so?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2017, 07:18:49 PM »
These chicks would be fun to date for about 2 days.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2017, 07:20:36 PM »
These chicks would be fun to date for about 2 days.

What if one of them liked you and was pretty and intelligent. All pictured here or attractive.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2017, 07:26:31 PM »
That's every woman I've ever been with and they were still a pain in the ass.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2017, 07:40:11 PM »
How so?
Do you really have to ask? Do you think Hitler would have stopped?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2017, 07:47:00 PM »

Hitler had quite a few Slavic-Germans in his inner circle and there were many high ranking Nazis and SS men with Slavic ancestry. Hitler's chauffeur Erich Kempka was Polish and there were full SS units from Slavic and Baltic countries. He was also allied with Croatia, Bulgaria, and at one point, Serbia. Contrary to popular belief, he wanted to ally with Poland before Poland instigated Germany and has an honor guard Pilsudski's grave.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2017, 08:07:45 PM »
Hitler had quite a few Slavic-Germans in his inner circle and there were many high ranking Nazis and SS men with Slavic ancestry. Hitler's chauffeur Erich Kempka was Polish and there were full SS units from Slavic and Baltic countries. He was also allied with Croatia, Bulgaria, and at one point, Serbia. Contrary to popular belief, he wanted to ally with Poland before Poland instigated Germany and has an honor guard Pilsudski's grave.
if you want to believe that, I have a squatty potty with a unicorn sitting on top to sell you. Hitler cared about himself (or maybe cutting out part of himself, the Jewish part, hmmm) and he would have kept going and going and going. It's the way it is with people like that. People need to resign themselves to the fact that megalomaniacs will keep on going and twisting things to suit their own purpose. The polish dude today could be the unclean polish man standing in the way tomorrow. The Slavics would be another on the list.
You cannot possibly think that these same young ladies would have been born if Pencil-Stache had won. That means, that their grandparents would have met, had kids, and then those people would have met THE SAME people and had kids (these women). That the same time line would exist?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2017, 10:52:14 PM »

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2017, 11:22:25 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2017, 11:38:02 PM »
Death for Odin!
Q

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2017, 01:00:17 AM »
if you want to believe that, I have a squatty potty with a unicorn sitting on top to sell you. Hitler cared about himself (or maybe cutting out part of himself, the Jewish part, hmmm) and he would have kept going and going and going. It's the way it is with people like that. People need to resign themselves to the fact that megalomaniacs will keep on going and twisting things to suit their own purpose. The polish dude today could be the unclean polish man standing in the way tomorrow. The Slavics would be another on the list.
You cannot possibly think that these same young ladies would have been born if Pencil-Stache had won. That means, that their grandparents would have met, had kids, and then those people would have met THE SAME people and had kids (these women). That the same time line would exist?

How about you provide proof of this instead of speculation on something that never happened nor would you know if it would happen. It seems you are the one who takes what the MSM and the schools teach you.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2017, 06:39:55 AM »

That was one of  the dumbest videos regarding Hitler and WWII I've ever watched. Nothing but psycho mumbo jumbo and speculation.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2017, 07:00:37 AM »
Contrary to popular belief, he wanted to ally with Poland before Poland instigated Germany and has an honor guard Pilsudski's grave.

How did Poland instigate ? By not ceding Danzig? Lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2017, 07:07:43 AM »
How about you provide proof of this instead of speculation on something that never happened nor would you know if it would happen. It seems you are the one who takes what the MSM and the schools teach you.
Its called common sense.
You are sitting there telling me, that the same chain of events would have occurred if the Nazis had won? That this world would be the same? The same people would have met (not to mention not have been killed), had kids, and then had kids themselves?
That's like saying that if Malcolm X and MLK hadn't existed, then everything would have been the same.

And you want me to provide proof that regardless of who won the war, this present time would be the same? You must be on that Shizzo.

And it's quite telling that you are saying "MSM" like the lunatics who don't use their brains.

That was one of  the dumbest videos regarding Hitler and WWII I've ever watched. Nothing but psycho mumbo jumbo and speculation.
Mumbo-Jumbo=someone who doesn't use their brain and comprehend. He is a clinical Pyschologist who is very wary of the far left and the right.

Here is another for you.
[/youtube]

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2017, 07:16:05 AM »
How did Poland instigate ? By not ceding Danzig? Lol.

Murdering Germans in the Bromberg Massacre.

Rimstinger

« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2017, 07:17:18 AM »
No one wants to f*ck a racist slav from a starving 3rd world country anyway.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2017, 08:56:39 AM »
Its called common sense.
You are sitting there telling me, that the same chain of events would have occurred if the Nazis had won? That this world would be the same? The same people would have met (not to mention not have been killed), had kids, and then had kids themselves?
That's like saying that if Malcolm X and MLK hadn't existed, then everything would have been the same.

And you want me to provide proof that regardless of who won the war, this present time would be the same? You must be on that Shizzo.

And it's quite telling that you are saying "MSM" like the lunatics who don't use their brains.
Mumbo-Jumbo=someone who doesn't use their brain and comprehend. He is a clinical Pyschologist who is very wary of the far left and the right.

Here is another for you.
[/youtube]

King was a degenerate marxist, thanks Farrakhan.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2017, 08:57:58 AM »

I think the point of this thread went over people's heads.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2017, 12:07:51 PM »

Wow, you must be right. No one on earth wants to have sex with beautiful blonde women. Thanks for letting us know.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2017, 12:11:23 PM »

speak for yourself! i'll take one for the team  :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 02, 2017, 04:09:32 PM »
speak for yourself! i'll take one for the team  :D

I would also, would need to get to it first before you damage 'em w/ your BBC.   :D

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: October 03, 2017, 05:27:21 AM »
Calm down with the posts, Cross. Men don't want to have sex with some beautiful white women, specifically because they're from a Slavic nation.  And if it were for the Nazis, such women wouldn't have been born.

A young Jewish man can wear a yarmulke and know what it symbolizes but a white woman wearing a wolf's hook doesn't know what it means.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #148 on: October 03, 2017, 05:58:30 AM »

SUPER FUCKING HOT HNNNNNNNNG MY FAVORITE

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #149 on: October 03, 2017, 07:05:35 AM »