Author Topic: Snow Bunny thread  (Read 76551 times)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
Re: ϟϟ Snow bunny thread?
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2018, 10:38:56 AM »

Yes it’s called being a model. None of these girls are really white pride/white supremicists or whatever. They’re just models.

That or professional edgelords/attention-whores.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2018, 10:56:21 AM »
White Power!

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2018, 11:03:25 AM »
caucasian hair is art.. blacks must feel suicidal just looking at it... probably qualifies as a hate crime, at this point.

Nope, black women in general  tend to compare hair types amongst each other. in 30-something years in LA and TX I can say, I can't remember one black woman giving two phucks about a white woman's hair.  I'm sorry to disappoint.  

This magazine was a main stay with all girls, dark skin, latino, afro-latino, fair as mariah carey and so forth.  

There are a lot of looney birds and 3 dollar bills in cali, so i don't pay much attention.  

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2018, 11:05:31 AM »
 ;) ;D :D ::) :-* :'(
F

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2018, 11:11:56 AM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2018, 11:13:27 AM »
The problem with these niche whores is that, if this is your thing, you open yourself to get massively trolled. One could quickly turn around be like '' LUL j/k black power '' and start chugging black dongs.

Take hot broads for what they are, hot. The nazi and tatoo shit is like, idk, lame.  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2018, 11:17:02 AM »
These psycho bitches must fuck like banshees.

werewolf operative

« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2018, 11:25:38 AM »

Yes it’s called being a model. None of these girls are really white pride/white supremicists or whatever. They’re just models.

These are not models dude...They're white nationalists, full blown 88.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3QmcMxFr1o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=meWM4lChqy4

They are all very real.

werewolf operative

« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2018, 11:29:50 AM »
Nope, black women in general  tend to compare hair types amongst each other. in 30-something years in LA and TX I can say, I can't remember one black woman giving two phucks about a white woman's hair.  I'm sorry to disappoint.  

This magazine was a main stay with all girls, dark skin, latino, afro-latino, fair as mariah carey and so forth.  

There are a lot of looney birds and 3 dollar bills in cali, so i don't pay much attention.  

Fuck off with this shit, nobody cares.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2018, 11:32:54 AM »

I have no desire to marry... but sometimes I see a whore who makes the idea seem plausible.. not really, but kinda.. in a different world.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #185 on: May 27, 2018, 12:25:52 PM »
It just seems rather suspect, I mean where are all the uggo white nationalist females?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #186 on: May 27, 2018, 12:27:34 PM »
Is this Pray4wars wife Sophie Mudd?

werewolf operative

« Reply #187 on: May 27, 2018, 12:43:09 PM »
It just seems rather suspect, I mean where are all the uggo white nationalist females?

This is obvious cherry picking.  ;D

Here's some not as extreme average looking ones.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2018, 12:49:55 PM »
Fuck off with this shit, nobody cares.

Fuck you in return, bitch. I don't get paid so I don't care if anyone cares, dumbass.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2018, 01:04:17 PM »
This is obvious cherry picking.  ;D

Here's some not as extreme average looking ones.

They’re all beautiful women. Wonderful white females.

Just viewing the fantastic photos makes Fortress smile.

Thank you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Snow Bunny thread
« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2018, 02:22:19 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2018, 02:25:45 PM »
Islam is a greater power than any rebirth of a possible self-hating Jewish man's made up plan for world domination.
And they are a distraction, will ruin it.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: May 27, 2018, 04:23:27 PM »
God damn there are some white cucks on getbig.  Doesn't matter  how much they pin themselves they will never be real men.

FYI respecting and wanting to protect your people/race is NOT a racist ideology.  These girls (unlike most americano cucks) recognise their is a war against whites going on RIGHT NOW and are making a stand in support of their men.

These girls are not racist for their ideology, in fact they are to be admired, and are much more impressive people than most American whores.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 27, 2018, 04:25:44 PM »
God damn there are some white cucks on getbig.  Doesn't matter  how much they pin themselves they will never be real men.

FYI respecting and wanting to protect your people/race is NOT a racist ideology. 

These girls are not racist for their ideology, in fact they are to be admired, and are much more impressive people than most American whores.

Here, here!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 27, 2018, 04:29:11 PM »
Islam is a greater power than any rebirth of a possible self-hating Jewish man's made up plan for world domination.
And they are a distraction, will ruin it.

Speak English, you filthy Muzzie bastard.

P.S. Islam is putrid and ... profoundly shitty. A heap of fairy tale nonsense created by a severely mentally-ill pedophile for other pathetically low-IQ shitskins.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2018, 04:43:58 PM »
God damn there are some white cucks on getbig.  Doesn't matter  how much they pin themselves they will never be real men.

FYI respecting and wanting to protect your people/race is NOT a racist ideology.  These girls (unlike most americano cucks) recognise their is a war against whites going on RIGHT NOW and are making a stand in support of their men.

You don't get it, do you.

P.S. Islam is putrid and ... profoundly shitty. A heap of fairy tale nonsense created by a severely mentally-ill pedophile for other pathetically low-IQ shitskins.

Lol, nor do you.
Who do you think helped in allowing what's happening in Europe? Western man, brought down by his own woman. And you all will let a pretty face and body distract you from the very strength of Islam and its two siblings.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2018, 04:50:31 PM »
Is this Pray4wars wife Sophie Mudd?

Definitely on Sophie's type.  Boobs not big enough though.  Sophie isn't down with the cause either.  I think her boyfriend came out of Stacey Dash's pussy.

I'm not giving up on Sophie though.  I'm going to wow her with my rugged good looks, my knowledge of professional bodybuilding, and my collection of Glocks and AR15s.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2018, 04:52:15 PM »
You don't get it, do you.
Lol, nor do you.
Who do you think helped in allowing what's happening in Europe? Western man, brought down by his own woman. And you all will let a pretty face and body distract you from the very strength of Islam and its two siblings.

The only strength in Islam is that of the body odour often being emitted by its retard/mind compromised faithful.

Next time you get on your knees and jack up your ass for Allah’s greasy cock, tell him Fortress says he’s a right f aggot and his prophet was a braindead fucktard, and that, if he wants, he can bring wrath upon me in any way he desires.

My god, Odin, will beat his smelly carcass into oblivion.

Every time I encounter a Qu’ran, I defile it, gleefully.

Soon enough, your beloved Islam will be no more in my ancestral lands. Its vileness will be fully known amongst the (currently) uneducated and you and your kind will be finished in the west.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2018, 05:02:23 PM »

parker isn't christian? dang... btw, atheists will be right next to muslims burning in hell lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2018, 05:04:49 PM »
parker isn't christian? dang... btw, atheists will be right next to muslims burning in hell lol
lol, it's getbig logic. They make a statement and accusation, and repeat it, until they believe it in their own heads. Titans of intelligence, I tell you.
The only strength in Islam is that of the body odour often being emitted by its retard/mind compromised faithful.

Next time you get on your knees and jack up your ass for Allah’s greasy cock, tell him Fortress says he’s a right f aggot and his prophet was a braindead fucktard, and that, if he wants, he can bring wrath upon me in any way he desires.

My god, Odin, will beat his smelly carcass into oblivion.

Every time I encounter a Qu’ran, I defile it, gleefully.

Soon enough, your beloved Islam will be no more in my ancestral lands. Its vileness will be fully known amongst the (currently) uneducated and you and your kind will be finished in the west.

Odin, Ra, Zoraster all lost to Jesus and Muhammad.

Look, if you can't figure out what is staring you in the face, then that is your issue. You keep on promoting this idea that Islam is all bad, when it is the west whose very women have help bring it down.