Author Topic: Grocery Shopping Advice - with numerous Getbig referencs  (Read 3452 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Grocery Shopping Advice - with numerous Getbig referencs
« on: September 29, 2017, 12:07:33 PM »
Keep sending in ideas people, I want to make sure I not only keep the channel rolling.  Next video, I'm going to tear Lui Marco a new one.  Not sure if you guys have noticed over the years, but he's been stealing a lot of ideas from Getbig and doesn't post here.  Gonna give to bust him up a bit.

A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Vince States: "Your health is your wealth" proceeds to buy and lecture us on fat free and sugar free foods, yet weighs 400 pounds.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Vince States: "Your health is your wealth" proceeds to buy and lecture us on, fat free/sugar free foods, yet weighs 400 pounds.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH be very very quiet  im hunting wabbit
p

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
listening to this slack jawed yokel talk about tea is a fucking insult to civilized folks.

also

here
there
here
there
here
there
here
there
here

jesus christ it's intolerable

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
listening to this slack jawed yokel talk about tea is a fucking insult to civilized folks.

also

here
there
here
there
here
there
here
there
here

jesus christ it's intolerable

I noticed Vince says, "there" a lot when talking. I believe its a Southern thing.
X

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
Pretty cool...within the first 2 min he mentioned two of my favorite things:

Fruits
  &
Nuts

Yay!

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
I noticed Vince says, "there" a lot when talking. I believe its a Southern thing.
No, it's an extra chromosome thing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Vince, I agree about fiber consumption. Fiber is EXTREMELY important for health.

I usually cook the oats in boil water, then puree some type of fruit (banana, peach, strawberry) and add it in after. Either that, or Ill add in some raisins. I cannot eat oatmeal by itself--its too bland.
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I thought dude was trolling. But no, he is serious..... :-\
A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
Vince, I agree about fiber consumption. Fiber is EXTREMELY important for health.

I usually cook the oats in boil water, then puree some type of fruit (banana, peach, strawberry) and add it in after. Either that, or Ill add in some raisins. I cannot eat oatmeal by itself--its too bland.

I am starting to wonder.....

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
Vince, I have changed my tune. I have subscribed to your channel (you can verify) and I will make sure to view each new video that you post.

In all fairness, I know that you are a good guy. You are also a Getbig Elder and a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Getbig is here to support you.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Go get a blood panel done and post it

Prove that you eat clean rather than reading other peoples articles and regurgitating them

LDLs prob above 170
HDLs low as shit
Prob overtaxed kidneys with elevated creatinine levels from shit supplement use

Let alone ur BMI and body composition as shit to begin with

Go get a fckn degeee and a real NATIONAL level certification from an accredited organization

Other than that ur a farce , just entertainment for the ‘big dudes’
Everyone laughs at you , and has been for quite some time

You lose every time just like your shitbag feeble attempt at competing

For once be original and think for yourself - otherwise your my fckn clown

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
When at your desk, please shut off the autofocus it's annoying as fuck!

Henda

• Getbig V

Prove that you eat clean rather than reading other peoples articles and regurgitating them

LDLs prob above 170
HDLs low as shit

Go get a fckn degeee and a real NATIONAL level certification from an accredited organization

Unless he’s eating an entire allotment full of vegetables every night there is no way vince is eating clean, it’s impossible to be that fat training, doing cardio and eating clean

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

LDLs prob above 170
HDLs low as shit

Someone can have high cholesterol just from genetics. Overall, I eat a pretty damn good diet and my cholesterol is still slightly high (nothing crazy), although I have reduced it with some lifestyle changes (I added in more fiber, especially vegetables, and am now doing more cardio--before I only lifted weights). Blood results were fine otherwise.

I agree that Vince can probably be in even better health if he lost some weight.
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
Unless he’s eating an entire allotment full of vegetables every night there is no way vince is eating clean, it’s impossible to be that fat training, doing cardio and eating clean
The Goodrum Principles?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Henda, would you invite Goodrum over to your? You, the girlfriend/wife (not sure which she is), and Goodrum can go grocery shopping together and Vince can cook your family a 4 course meal.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
New Video Just Published.....a little one about Sara Piana.  Considering a Livestream tommorrow but it depends.

A

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
New Video Just Published.....a little one about Sara Piana.  Considering a Livestream tommorrow but it depends.

That is more like it! The key is passion. Make shit that is weighing on your mind, not something that you think people want to watch.

Go with your gut,Vince.

che

• Getbig V
Keep sending in ideas people, I want to make sure I not only keep the channel rolling.  Next video, I'm going to tear Lui Marco a new one.  Not sure if you guys have noticed over the years, but he's been stealing a lot of ideas from Getbig and doesn't post here.  Gonna give to bust him up a bit.

I will follow your advice Vince ,thank you

I can't wait for DJ181's  video   ''How to bang a different whore  every day of the week ''  and   ''How To Add 5.5  IQ Points Per Hour '' by The Coach is Back

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Pretty cool...within the first 2 min he mentioned two of my favorite things:

Fruits Cock
  &
Nuts Male assholes

Yay!

Fixed.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Let's buy some food 4 Basil, something 'healthy' like pasta, bacon, white  bread,pork sausages,.............

Henda

• Getbig V
Henda, would you invite Goodrum over to your? You, the girlfriend/wife (not sure which she is), and Goodrum can go grocery shopping together and Vince can cook your family a 4 course meal.

I don’t like shopping, can I just lie on the couch while the gf and Vince go out shopping?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Let's buy some food 4 Basil, something 'healthy' like pasta, bacon, white  bread,pork sausages,.............

Whole grain pasta and low fat sausage!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I don’t like shopping, can I just lie on the couch while the gf and Vince go out shopping?

Yes, Vince and the gf can go shopping and spend the day together.
X