Author Topic: Grocery Shopping Advice - with numerous Getbig referencs  (Read 3459 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Whole grain pasta and low fat sausage!

He need extra energy 4 mountain climb & that biceps contest , so no low fat junk  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Keep sending in ideas people, I want to make sure I not only keep the channel rolling.  Next video, I'm going to tear Lui Marco a new one.  Not sure if you guys have noticed over the years, but he's been stealing a lot of ideas from Getbig and doesn't post here.  Gonna give to bust him up a bit.

Since you're taking requests how about a video of you jumping off a bridge.
Or, if you really want to get some views maybe try to out run a train like Greg Plitt

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I will follow your advice Vince ,thank you

I can't wait for DJ181's  video   ''Close grip bench for punching power ''  and   ''How To Add 5.5  IQ Points Per Hour '' by The Coach is Back

FTFY

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I actually enjoy these videos Vince.

Everyone needs a platform and I think Vince has a very welcoming, southern charm that lends itself well to these videos.

Keep it up man,

"1"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Vince States: "Your health is your wealth" proceeds to buy and lecture us on fat free and sugar free foods, yet weighs 400 pounds.

LOL

that pic is hilarious

not really sure who the target audience is for a morbidly obese person with a speech impediment shopping for groceries while doling out such pearls of wisdom such as Kool Aid is garbage.