Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 159622 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion - Curls / Prague Pro / More
« Reply #250 on: December 08, 2017, 04:51:40 PM »

Well, Shizzo...seeing as how you posted at MD, you should also realize this. When you're banned from a website....nobody cares or says anything about you.  When I GET BANNED....they make an entire thread and post videos about it.  Remember that.

Lol! Just stop. You are currently in a death spiral. Everyone knows your gimmick accounts now.

Just apologize. We all know that you are broke.  GoFundMe?  Chocolate milk matters.....?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #251 on: December 08, 2017, 04:57:04 PM »
Asked twice, so its obvious. Vince is hiding his sub total because it is embarrassingly low.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #252 on: December 08, 2017, 05:52:43 PM »
Asked twice, so its obvious. Vince is hiding his sub total because it is embarrassingly low.

I currently have 126 subscribers currently as I only started the channel 2 months ago.  If I had an issue with subscribers, I can do like a lot of other people and buy them but I don't wish to waste the time and money.  I get about 7 new ones a week but for now, its smart to cover it
A

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #253 on: December 08, 2017, 05:56:27 PM »
Okay thanks. I am subbed, btw.

It's hard to consistently get views on YT, I've found that issue with my music channel. Some videos randomly get 30k views, others with the exact same tags don't even break 1k (two songs from the same album, identical tags other than track titles).

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #254 on: December 08, 2017, 05:57:30 PM »

Well, Shizzo...seeing as how you posted at MD, you should also realize this. When you're banned from a website....nobody cares or says anything about you.  When I GET BANNED....they make an entire thread and post videos about it.  Remember that.

there have been plenty of posts on here in reference to shizzo's many bannings over the years Vince.

In that instance you are 100% wrong.

At least Shizzo knows his audience of haters, you on the other hand are deluded that the people in the industry give a shit about what you have to say. That thread backfire on rx says it all. They hate md over there but in the end made you look like a tard instead.

Again it wasnt your message it was the dumb fucking way you put it out there.

C'mon overlook what I pointed out here with more druggie and my past life  jokes

those are hilarious
"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #255 on: December 08, 2017, 06:13:48 PM »
there have been plenty of posts on here in reference to shizzo's many bannings over the years Vince.

In that instance you are 100% wrong.

At least Shizzo knows his audience of haters, you on the other hand are deluded that the people in the industry give a shit about what you have to say. That thread backfire on rx says it all. They hate md over there but in the end made you look like a tard instead.

Again it wasnt your message it was the dumb fucking way you put it out there.

C'mon overlook what I pointed out here with more druggie and my past life  jokes

those are hilarious
Goodrum Owned.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #256 on: December 08, 2017, 08:02:34 PM »
Okay thanks. I am subbed, btw.

It's hard to consistently get views on YT, I've found that issue with my music channel. Some videos randomly get 30k views, others with the exact same tags don't even break 1k (two songs from the same album, identical tags other than track titles).

I feel that I'm doing well for 2 months.  Right now, my goal is to produce original content and lots of videos as Aaron Singerman advised me to do.  I'm not worried about traffic as I intend to do a massive promotion of it soon
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #257 on: December 08, 2017, 09:43:12 PM »
Vince, you should interview people on your YouTube channel. That will generate revenue.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2017, 01:48:25 PM »
Vegan Gains: Some Friendly Advice On Debating Dave Palumbo
A

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #259 on: December 09, 2017, 02:14:51 PM »
Vegan Gains will "debate" David Palumbo.

Never has so little meant so much to so few.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2017, 03:59:19 PM »

I feel that I'm doing well for 2 months.  Right now, my goal is to produce original content and lots of videos as Aaron Singerman advised me to do.  I'm not worried about traffic as I intend to do a massive promotion of it soon

Bro I like you - but your vids are getting boring as F.  You need spice it up .   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2017, 04:09:45 PM »

Bro I like you - but your vids are getting boring as F.  You need spice it up .   

I've done a wide variety of different subjects and the bodybuilding season isn't for another few months.  If you have any suggestions, let me know
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2017, 04:22:28 PM »

I've done a wide variety of different subjects and the bodybuilding season isn't for another few months.  If you have any suggestions, let me know

1 - maybe a background change.   Add in some props or something

2.  Add some personal stuff.  People want to know about you - adding in some personal stuff drags people's interest

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2017, 04:28:48 PM »

Interview with Mayor of Bodybuilding.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2017, 04:36:53 PM »
Are you trolling by saying "there" "there" "there" constantly? I never noticed that before this recent vid but christ it gets annoying.

I also noticed that you pronounce many words wrong, like "anadotal evidence" "Trenboline" etc. Do you have a minor speech impediment or is it just your regional accent?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: December 09, 2017, 05:45:49 PM »
VINCE, I don't think you have the inside knowledge nor the contacts to offer a valid report regarding the vast, worldwide, expansion of the NPC and the IFBB Professional League ... but that could be of extreme interest to a few GetBiggers and many bodybuilders throughout the known universe.

Valid comments about those countries/individuals who are breaking away from Rafael Santoya's regieme  and how successful or non-successful Wayne DeMillia has been or will be in bringing Rafael's organizations (with pro and amateur) to the US of A.

And whether or not Lee Thompson has a next move up his sleeve on behalf of what appears to be his fledging Nspire organization.

And all the who's who and what-nots within each and every Body/Fitness/etc. worldwide sanctioning body known to man.

And what's the future for each of them? Success or failure?

I of course am partial to the overall success of the NPC and the IFBB Professional League

Plus your un-expert thoughts on which sanctioning body will be the lead org ten years from now.

And will the fitness and classic contenders ever draw more interest than today's Olympia bodybuilding contenders or simply fade away from public interest.

And when will the world's tip top contender ever receive a first place award of $1,000,000 (US funds)?

And who will come forth and make that a reality.

These are the questions that you as an outsider should be asking  those on the inside who are ready, willing, and able to provide intelligent responses.

Get those answers and your future will be behind you ... (I have no idea what that means but I guess my fingers do!)

Or something like that!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2017, 06:01:11 PM »
VINCE, I don't think you have the inside knowledge nor the contacts to offer a valid report regarding the vast, worldwide, expansion of the NPC and the IFBB Professional League ... but that could be of extreme interest to a few GetBiggers and many bodybuilders throughout the known universe.

Valid comments about those countries/individuals who are breaking away from Rafael Santoya's regieme  and how successful or non-successful Wayne DeMillia has been or will be in bringing Rafael's organizations (with pro and amateur) to the US of A.

Won't be able to know until they actually jump ship honestly.  News of it would not be worth it as my channel is US based

And whether or not Lee Thompson has a next move up his sleeve on behalf of what appears to be his fledging Nspire organization.
He already made a video accusing me of threatening to kill his daughter.  Me and Bob Chick chatted about it and agreed that its not worth talking about that piece of shit

And all the who's who and what-nots within each and every Body/Fitness/etc. worldwide sanctioning body known to man.
That's something I address when its of substantial news in terms of people in the sport but I'll always address overall changes

And what's the future for each of them? Success or failure?

I of course am partial to the overall success of the NPC and the IFBB Professional League

Plus your un-expert thoughts on which sanctioning body will be the lead org ten years from now.
Coming Soon!!

And will the fitness and classic contenders ever draw more interest than today's Olympia bodybuilding contenders or simply fade away from public interest.
They already do actually because they are more marketable to the general public

And when will the world's tip top contender ever receive a first place award of $1,000,000 (US funds)?
Never

And who will come forth and make that a reality.

These are the questions that you as an outsider should be asking  those on the inside who are ready, willing, and able to provide intelligent responses.

Get those answers and your future will be behind you ... (I have no idea what that means but I guess my fingers do!)

Or something like that!

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #267 on: December 09, 2017, 06:03:55 PM »
Are you trolling by saying "there" "there" "there" constantly? I never noticed that before this recent vid but christ it gets annoying.

I also noticed that you pronounce many words wrong, like "anadotal evidence" "Trenboline" etc. Do you have a minor speech impediment or is it just your regional accent?

Its a regional accent and a street thing from the South.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #268 on: December 09, 2017, 07:06:16 PM »
1 - maybe a background change.   Add in some props or something

2.  Add some personal stuff.  People want to know about you - adding in some personal stuff drags people's interest

I'll have a backdrop once my re-design for Anabolic Mayhem is completed
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #269 on: December 09, 2017, 07:08:28 PM »
I know it's a small thing but get ride of all the exclamation marks after your name, looks tacky. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #270 on: December 10, 2017, 12:12:43 PM »
Luimarco & William Bonac Confrontation: Vince Offers Some Advice From Getbig.com
A

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2017, 01:32:38 PM »
Luimarco & William Bonac Confrontation: Vince Offers Some Advice From Getbig.com

Dont leash of other peoples content bro. You dont need that.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2017, 01:44:50 PM »
vince you need a selfie stick and take videos on the go.

trust me on this one. just dont sit at your desk.

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #273 on: December 10, 2017, 01:48:46 PM »
vince you need a selfie stick and take videos on the go.

trust me on this one. just dont sit at your desk.

You’d hear nothing but exhausted fatass heavy breathing if vince tried to talk while walking around

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2017, 02:15:03 PM »
Dont leash of other peoples content bro. You dont need that.

I don't think ESFfitness minds me taking his quote.  He's used my quote about Shizzo before.....no biggie.
A