Author Topic: I'M PROUD OF TRUMP!!..HE'S KEEPING HIS WORD FOR A CHANGE!  (Read 1722 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'M PROUD OF TRUMP!!..HE'S KEEPING HIS WORD FOR A CHANGE!
« on: September 29, 2017, 02:25:09 PM »
He's draining the swamp like he promised...GOOD JOB!...he's fired Tom Price, three communications directors, his chief of staff and his national security advisor...

The one promise he kept :D :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: I'M PROUD OF TRUMP!!..HE'S KEEPING HIS WORD FOR A CHANGE!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 06:17:23 PM »
.......and he's got four more he may have to fire for the same thing as Price....flying private planes on taxpayer money...remember when the republicans would get upset every time Obama took a vacation, calling it a waste of taxpayer funds????? :D :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 10:16:16 PM »
Most people that have a lot of govt experience have skeletons in the closet. That's the defining problem of the presidency so far IMO.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 02:57:37 AM »
.......and he's got four more he may have to fire for the same thing as Price....flying private planes on taxpayer money...remember when the republicans would get upset every time Obama took a vacation, calling it a waste of taxpayer funds????? :D :D
You are a moron. Trump will actually get rid of them. Your lover Obama....not so much. Horrible logic. You make the point for Trump doing a much better job.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 01:03:03 PM »
These guys get used to flying private and no way they want to give that up.  Can't blame them, really, but should've thought of it FIRST before getting themselves into trouble.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 02:05:25 PM »
In this political climate, I wouldn't be upset if either party's elected (higher level) officials flew private. Just don't abuse that shit.

I'd be tempted to verbally/physically assault Maxine Waters if I saw her on a flight.

a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 05:09:46 PM »
Given that he's fired people that HE PERSONALLY chose it's not saying very good things about Trumps judgement

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »
Given that he's fired people that HE PERSONALLY chose it's not saying very good things about Trumps judgement
Yeah, draining the swamp is kind of pointless if he's the one filling it. ???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 05:22:19 AM »
You are a moron. Trump will actually get rid of them. Your lover Obama....not so much. Horrible logic. You make the point for Trump doing a much better job.

ACTUALLY..you're the moron..Obama got rid of people as well....but not on the level of Trump....I've never seen so many compromised corrupt officials in my life

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 05:23:50 AM »
These guys get used to flying private and no way they want to give that up.  Can't blame them, really, but should've thought of it FIRST before getting themselves into trouble.

AGREED X2

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 05:25:40 AM »

Good point...especially after he braqged repeatedly that he would be pointing the VERY BEST AND BRIGHTEST PEOPLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 01:56:48 PM »
ACTUALLY..you're the moron..Obama got rid of people as well....but not on the level of Trump....I've never seen so many compromised corrupt officials in my life

Obama the twink in chief only canned the people who refused to hook him up w men and coke pot and chooms

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 04:04:48 PM »
Obama the twink in chief only canned the people who refused to hook him up w men and coke pot and chooms

I guess you and he have a lot in common

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 09:04:02 PM »
Too bad he is fighting it from both sides. WE would have so much good change if they would work with his outsider.