Author Topic: UFC 216 - Look at the size difference between Werdum and Ferguson  (Read 7293 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Look at the size difference between Werdum and Feurguson
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 08:20:11 AM »
Ferguson ran his mouth at :38

Werdum waited a few minutes to respond (5:00)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 08:38:01 AM »
Werdum called him a pussy fa&&ot in Spanish numerous times.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 08:42:34 AM »
Check the 360 degree version so you can scroll around (like in BladeRunner)

Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 08:43:33 AM »
Ferguson understood every word werdum said to him. And thats why he said he didnt, otherwise he would have to make a stand. Loudmouth coward.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 08:45:56 AM »
Check the 360 degree version so you can scroll around (like in BladeRunner)

My Portuguese is very rusty but he also called him a piece of shit numerous times

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 09:30:40 AM »
bwa ha ha , verdum would rip him a new asshole right there if ferguson tried to fight him, verdum is also one of the most skilled  hw jiu jitsu guys on the planet.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Look at the size difference between Werdum and Ferguson
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 09:48:10 AM »
Let's see..

Werdum towers over Ferguson and outweighs him by over 100 pounds.

Werdum is probably the best JiuJitsu fighter in MMA today (could switch that title to Demain Maia).

Werdum has power in his hands and knocks out heavyweights.

I think Ferguson needs to shut the fuck up. He strikes me as a very weird guy. Not that Werdum doesn't like to egg guys on, because he clearly fucks with people via his Brazilian-like sarcasm, but still.

"1"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 09:52:21 AM »
Let's see..

Werdum towers over Ferguson and outweighs him by over 100 pounds.

Werdum is probably the best JiuJitsu fighter in MMA today (could switch that title to Demain Maia).

Werdum has power in his hands and knocks out heavyweights.

I think Ferguson needs to shut the fuck up. He strikes me as a very weird guy. Not that Werdum doesn't like to egg guys on, because he clearly fucks with people via his Brazilian-like sarcasm, but still.

"1"

Were you able to understand what he was saying? There was a time when I would've picked up about 50 to 60% of it. Now I just understood the cursewords and there were a lot of them. Lol.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2017, 10:14:35 AM »
In between spanish and portuguese, Werdum named him fucking clown, homo, trashy kid, "you dont tell me to shut up"...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 10:16:27 AM »
Were you able to understand what he was saying? There was a time when I would've picked up about 50 to 60% of it. Now I just understood the cursewords and there were a lot of them. Lol.

Yes, 100%..

Werdum started off by telling the news reporter that Ferguson seems a little strange today, slightly put off and possibly uninterested with the event. He stated that Ferguson typically speaks with him in a normal fashion, but that on that day, he seemed distant, possibly stressed out. The reporter suggests that maybe Ferguson is hungry and Werdum states that he doesn't know, but that he (Werdum) doesn't treat people in that fashion, regardless of the circumstance, he treats people the same everywhere.

Matter of fact, at the 5:46 mark, it's Ferguson that comes off as aggressive by suggesting that it didn't matter whether if it was Kevin lee or Werdum that he were fighting in a title match, he would still beat their ass. So, he essentially threw the first stone and if you know Brazilians, they don't stand down from aggression. Ferguson was very much on edge, you could pick this up by way his short answers.

At the 10:10 mark, I guess some reporter gestured at the fact that Werdum finished his plate of food and then Werdum responds by saying that he had not eaten anything prior to arriving and that's when Ferguson tells him to hold up, because he is talking. That's when Werdum mentions in portuguese that he shouldn't point his finger and speak to him in that way, then Ferguson tells him in Spanish that when he is talking, he needs him to shut up and then Werdum responds in Spanish that his bitch ass can't talk to him like that, that he should shut his FAGGOT ass up. Then, they do a square off and Werdum continues to tell him in both Spanish and Portuguese that Ferguson doesn't talk to him like that with a few derogatory insults, but IN NO WAY really stressing that he is gay. It's a matter of speech in both Spanish and Portuguese to use the term FAGGOT. Think of Louis CK when he made a skit describing how people used to use the term FAGGOT to describe people that acted like idiots, not particularly people that happen to be gay.

"1"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 10:25:13 AM »
Yes, 100%..

Werdum started off by telling the news reporter that Ferguson seems a little strange today, slightly put off and possibly uninterested with the event. He stated that Ferguson typically speaks with him in a normal fashion, but that on that day, he seemed distant, possibly stressed out. The reporter suggests that maybe Ferguson is hungry and Werdum states that he doesn't know, but that he (Werdum) doesn't treat people in that fashion, regardless of the circumstance, he treats people the same everywhere.

Matter of fact, at the 5:46 mark, it's Ferguson that comes off as aggressive by suggesting that it didn't matter whether if it was Kevin lee or Werdum that he were fighting in a title match, he would still beat their ass. So, he essentially threw the first stone and if you know Brazilians, they don't stand down from aggression. Ferguson was very much on edge, you could pick this up by way his short answers.

At the 10:10 mark, I guess some reporter gestured at the fact that Werdum finished his plate of food and then Werdum responds by saying that he had not eaten anything prior to arriving and that's when Ferguson tells him to hold up, because he is talking. That's when Werdum mentions in portuguese that he shouldn't point his finger and speak to him in that way, then Ferguson tells him in Spanish that when he is talking, he needs him to shut up and then Werdum responds in Spanish that his bitch ass can't talk to him like that, that he should shut his FAGGOT ass up. Then, they do a square off and Werdum continues to tell him in both Spanish and Portuguese that Ferguson doesn't talk to him like that with a few derogatory insults, but IN NO WAY really stressing that he is gay. It's a matter of speech in both Spanish and Portuguese to use the term FAGGOT. Think of Louis CK when he made a skit describing how people used to use the term FAGGOT to describe people that acted like idiots, not particularly people that happen to be gay.

"1"
As a portuguese born and raised, i can tell your translation skills are extraordinary.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2017, 10:29:18 AM »
As a portuguese born and raised, i can tell your translation skills are extraordinary.

Muito obrigado meu irmao! Eu falo portuguese perfeitamente bem, mas nao tam bom cuanto un nativo como voce, mais o suficiente.

Seu amigo,

"1"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2017, 10:41:47 AM »
Here in Portugal we dont use the expression "puto carrocho", but i believe its more derrogatory in Brasil than here. Must mean something like deepshit trailertrash kid.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2017, 10:45:51 AM »
Here in Portugal we dont use the expression "puto carrocho", but i believe its more derrogatory in Brasil than here. Must mean something like deepshit trailertrash kid.

In Brazil, that's pretty deep slang for "Fucking Asshole".

The times when I visited Sao Paulo, that phrase was used very frequently, especially when driving through the streets. In that sector, they don't obey traffic laws or most laws from what I saw.

"1"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2017, 11:00:59 AM »

I was impressed as well. This was the part I understood:

"his bitch ass can't talk to him like that, that he should shut his homo ass up"

I thought "Puta" was Spanish for whore.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2017, 11:07:25 AM »
Yes, 100%..

Matter of fact, at the 5:46 mark, it's Ferguson that comes off as aggressive by suggesting that it didn't matter whether if it was Kevin lee or Werdum that he were fighting in a title match, he wo uld still beat their ass. So, he essentially threw the first stone and if you know Brazilians, they don't stand down from aggression

The American fighters like to go the pro wrestling route but the Brazilians don't play that. They take everything seriously.

In Brazil, that's pretty deep slang for "Fucking Asshole".

The times when I visited Sao Paulo, that phrase was used very frequently, especially when driving through the streets. In that sector, they don't obey traffic laws or most laws from what I saw.

"1"

I've never been down there but a number of Brazilians have told me this is well. They also told me that when you're on the line in Brazil and somebody cuts in front of you, if you don't say something you'll never get to the front. They have an expression "If you're looking for a fight, you'll get into two a day. If you're not looking for a fight, you'll get into one a day."

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2017, 11:33:34 AM »
i wish werdum would have beat him up , ferguson comes off as a complete asshole in that interview  calling out brock lesnar ha ha ha brock made more money last year doing his one mma match and pro wrestling than ferguson will his whole career.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2017, 11:41:40 AM »
i wish werdum would have beat him up , ferguson comes off as a complete asshole in that interview  calling out brock lesnar ha ha ha brock made more money last year doing his one mma match and pro wrestling than ferguson will his whole career.

It's bullshit. He's friends with Brock. I heard him on a podcast talking about how they train together and were buddies.  Like I said, a lot of them are going the pro wrestling route.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2017, 01:16:50 PM »
I'd love to see Werdum put Ferguson in his place

Maybe break his nose / rearrange his face
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2017, 02:13:27 AM »
I was impressed as well. This was the part I understood:

"his bitch ass can't talk to him like that, that he should shut his homo ass up"

I thought "Puta" was Spanish for whore.

Also in portuguese. "Filho da puta" (son of a bitch/whore).

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: UFC 216 - Look at the size difference between Werdum and Ferguson
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2017, 02:50:47 AM »
werdum should hang it up, dude is 40

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: UFC 216 - Look at the size difference between Werdum and Ferguson
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2017, 03:50:33 AM »
wwe 2.0