Author Topic: UFC 216 - Look at the size difference between Werdum and Ferguson  (Read 7344 times)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 216 - Look at the size difference between Werdum and Ferguson
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 01:08:35 PM »

Normal marketing event. All scripted. Just meant to stir up media attention = more money

Decades old strategy, to let fighters pretend they hate each other outside the ring

Dumb viewers think such "hatred" will result in a better and more spectacular fight. Which does not happen of course   ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Look at the size difference between Werdum and Ferguson
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2017, 02:18:49 PM »
I was impressed as well. This was the part I understood:

"his bitch ass can't talk to him like that, that he should shut his homo ass up"

I thought "Puta" was Spanish for whore.

I've always used/known it as the male form of "bitch". In SoCal/Tijuana at least. "Put a" female for meaning "white/slut". My Spanish is learned from girlfriends and friends, my business in Tijuana, & employees at my fundraising office.

Never picked up any Portuguese.always confused the hell out of me. LoL

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 05:50:43 PM »
Normal marketing event. All scripted. Just meant to stir up media attention = more money

Decades old strategy, to let fighters pretend they hate each other outside the ring

Dumb viewers think such "hatred" will result in a better and more spectacular fight. Which does not happen of course   ;D

They will never fight, different weightclasses.

Only in Japan do such freakshow fights happen. Tony would never accept either way.
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2017, 05:55:55 PM »

Werdum outweighs Ferguson by more than 100LBS. They are separated by 5 weight classes!

Why would the UFC try to hype that match-up???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2017, 07:12:01 PM »
Q

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 08:56:30 PM »
The UFC needs to get back to the old days.  No weight classes.  No gloves.  No rounds, just go till one guy quits or gets beat(maybe have a 15 minute limit or so just to keep the fights moving).  Only illegals are eye gouges, biting and groin punches.  They should do like 2 a month or something and invite anyone who wants to try against their best.  I'd much rather watch that than the UFC in it's current state.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2017, 07:24:11 AM »
Werdum kicked Edmund, he's a legend

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2017, 08:00:20 AM »
ferguson should watch his mouth...these lightweights all on connors coke or smth.

260 pound werdum can make him his bitch..eat his dick for good night sleep u know.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2017, 10:21:19 AM »
Getting back to ufc 216, here's how I see things going...
I think Dariush has age and agility over Dunham, not much else separating them, Dariush slightly edges a decision.
Woman's fight, no interest, won't watch.
Werdum has cardio for days, can strike with the best and if it goes to ground Derrick Lewis will be destroyed. Werdum win.
Midget fight, won't watch.
Ferguson is very hittable but the black isn't a ferocious striker, Ferguson by choke.
Also in the prelims Lando Vannata will be eager to get to the big time so expect a highlight reel knockout over Bobby black.