Author Topic: NBA has reminded players that they will be standing during the National Anthem  (Read 2091 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
On the eve of the NBA’s first preseason games, the league office issued a memo to all 30 teams restating an existing rule requiring personnel to stand for the national anthem and suggesting alternative ways for players to express their political and social views, Yahoo Sports has learned.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-nba-issues-memo-urging-teams-stand-national-anthem-023852614.html

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
I'm kind of surprised by this considering that the commissioner is a pathetic liberal douche. ???

I don't know how he feels about this fake, black victim bullshit, but he seems obsessed with the homo agenda even since he got the job.

He appears more worried about homos, dykes and tranny freaks than anything to do with NBA basketball.

He is supposed to be some sort of newlywed, but he strikes me as fag on the down low.

If the wife has any brains she should be keeping an eye on him. It could mean a real nice divorce settlement.

He has been a fucking tool since day one after getting the job from the "little Jewish Napoleon" David Stern.

So something tells me this pansy will back off this standing.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Good to hear.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
have it your way... ;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Doesn't matter.  I already quit on the NBA.  I've been a lifetime NBA fan but from now on I'm making every effort to avoid giving money to these selfish, ignorant, white hating, anti-American pieces of shit.

Fuck Adam Silver and fuck the NBA.  Go get a real job fellas, then we'll see how special you are.  Most of these illiterate thugs couldn't get a job parking cars.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Owners want no part of losing $$$ like the NFL, and know the players make too much to strike. That is the only reason.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Haven't watched an NBA game since 96 when the bulls beat the Knicks in the playoffs.

Don't care

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
i used to love the nba as a teenager in the 90's me and my brother watched it alot , neither one of us do now.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
christian laetener great leader
A

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
have it your way... ;)

And yet the "community" as a whole is worse off now then in the 60's. Lot of good that did, keep up the bad work.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
christian laetener great leader

hes a broke ass crook as well, piece of shit ripped off alot of peopel should be sucking big black cock in prison

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
have it your way... ;)

Empty symbolism with zero tangible results.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Owners want no part of losing $$$ like the NFL, and know the players make too much to strike. That is the only reason.
THis.  Now we see most of the NFL standing because they are losing$$

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Just by telling them, they are going to do it...
A

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
THis.  Now we see most of the NFL standing because they are losing$$

i wonder how much money they have lost so far

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I'm kind of surprised by this considering that the commissioner is a pathetic liberal douche. ???

I don't know how he feels about this fake, black victim bullshit, but he seems obsessed with the homo agenda even since he got the job.

He appears more worried about homos, dykes and tranny freaks than anything to do with NBA basketball.

He is supposed to be some sort of newlywed, but he strikes me as fag on the down low.

If the wife has any brains she should be keeping an eye on him. It could mean a real nice divorce settlement.

He has been a fucking tool since day one after getting the job from the "little Jewish Napoleon" David Stern.

So something tells me this pansy will back off this standing.

The commissioner is likely not a liberal/democrat in the strict sense.

People's private lives are often much different than what they put out in the public sector. Of course, all business people project more liberal or democrat views because they don't want to lose business due to appearing racist, etc. In this day and age, businesses are going to promote liberal ideas so they don't alienate others. I'd be VERY curious how these same business people conduct themselves in their very private lives--I'd imagine most of them are not liberal/democrat. It's very interesting how people exhibit different selves in different contexts.
X