Author Topic: Leukic  (Read 2033 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Leukic
« on: April 08, 2006, 07:26:44 PM »
what's the word on this?  I did a little research and decided to try it, anybody have any experience with it?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Leukic
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 06:02:22 PM »
Yeah I posted updates while I was on it for a month.  Take it back and demand your money back.  Barely no results for way too much money.  I won't be using any more Muscletech products or buying into their advertising anymore.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 08:37:15 PM »
Muscletech is the most hyped and have a lot of money to advertise and to showcase their products to the masses,you have to hand it to them they hook everyone in with those ad's. ::)

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 10:05:24 AM »
i actually put on a couple of pounds using it.... not bad at all... especially since it was free, lets just say i got that five finger discount
Never Big Enough

BILT4FUN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 07:17:18 PM »
Looks like nothing more than an Amino Acid. It,s a form of Leucine which is the most anabolic BCAA. hence the "claim" on the label...100% anabolic...it's only the one ingredient. A waste.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 02:41:51 PM »
Muscletech products are all hype.  Its just the advertising. Always look at labels and find other products with similar things.  A lot of stuff out there though is a wast of money.  Just take in enough proteing for your body weight and buy some branched chains.  Ever hear the phrase dont judge a book by its cover. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 07:41:40 PM »
eas,muscletech,metrx .all reputable companies and have had their share of good product's more often than not nothing but reformulation of the same product's called stage 2 then 3,advanced,just bilking more money,sometime's the original formula is the best but to make money they need to mass market and their you have the watered down product.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 08:12:56 PM »
I have only tried andro and animal pak in the past as far as supplements go, haven't tried a whole lot, but so far (about 3 weeks) I must say that I have noticed some gains in size.  However, I have just recently returned to regular training for about a month now (after a 3 month layoff), so that would have something to do with it.  But I've taken layoffs before and I have not seen such gains in such a short amount of time.  My muscles seem to me much fuller as well.  But I have been taking creatine as well, so that could explain my muscles looking fuller.  So far I can't complain.

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 12:24:14 AM »
leukic is crap