Author Topic: 2017 Olympia Amateur - San Marino - first IFBB Pro Qualifier - 11-25-17  (Read 774 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And it begins - the first IFBB Pro Qualifier event - starts in San Marina on November 24-25th...

21 IFBB Pro Cards will be given at this event...

And the IFBB San Marino Pro will also be held too... competitors lists come out a week before the contest...

"The IFBB Professional Qualifier will be the only way to Professional Status with the IFBB Professional League including the Olympia; NO other contests will be acknowledged."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2017 Olympia Amateur - San Marino - first IFBB Pro Qualifier - 11-25-17
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 09:23:43 PM »
Ron, how do you feel about the ifbb/npc separation? We know you have friends in both orgs, will you be forced to choose?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2017 Olympia Amateur - San Marino - first IFBB Pro Qualifier - 11-25-17
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 09:40:42 PM »
Ron, how do you feel about the ifbb/npc separation? We know you have friends in both orgs, will you be forced to choose?

No - I have always been aligned with the NPC / IFBB Pro League since day one, watched many of these competitors start and rise within the ranks (including Phil Heath, which Isaac Hinds posted pics here, which led to his contract with FLEX). I probably have been to over 300 NPC and IFBB contests over the years, and will continue to support them.

As for my friends there, it is really tough for them - very tough.  I am not sure how all this will pan out, but most of them know that I have been taking pictures for and about the IFBB Pro League and NPC 20+ years, all over.